PDA

View Full Version : Please run him out of KC

Highhope
11-22-2004, 10:34 PM
:banghead: K.Mitchell,yes I said it he is awful I cant stand it any more
Ive been a chief fan for 14 years and I started liking them for thr D...
Now there is none at all. Even Woods sux only guys I keep are dalton and allen after that f--- em nuff said. Now back to the game and HEARTACHE!

royr17
11-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Hey i agree with you there man, he does suck and i've known this everysince we drafted him, when we should've drafted E.J. Henderson instead of LJ and took a RB in the 2nd instead of Kawika Mitchell.

Rausch
11-22-2004, 11:28 PM
Though I'm no fan he's the least of our problems right now...

Wallcrawler
11-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I had some hope that with more playing time, Kawika Mitchell would get better, because he does have some pretty good tackling skills.

Unfortunately for Kawika, you cant tackle anyone when you dont know what the hell youre doing, or which way the play is going.

Jesus. On Corey Dillon's walk in TD tonight, Kawika went completely to the wrong side, and seemingly looked for some blocker to take on and get himself completely taken out of the play, instead of going after the runningback.

Woods got his payday, and now is looking like he just doesnt want to get himself hurt. He's lost whatever testicles he may have had previously.

This entire squad needs to be lined up and kicked in the balls for this performance this year, save for Lional Dalton, and Jared Allen.

OmahaChief
11-22-2004, 11:33 PM
I guess that fact that he actually makes tackles makes him a bad player on this team. It is much better to not wrap up and attempt to ankle tackle everyone like the majority of the team. So of you are just too funny. How about looking at the players that have actually regressed instead of those making progress. Our safties look like they are rookies and Sims makes a play about every 4 games but Mitchell needs to go?

He missed one game and statistically he is our second best LB. Fuj had one tackle tonight with Mitchell making 8 if he keeps it up he will pass Fuj. Yeah he is terrible.