PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Chiefs were way better than this bunch

KCJohnny
11-22-2004, 11:00 PM
Guys: This was written in anger after too much beer. Please forgive me for the horrible tone. I was really upset and apologize for opportunizing a terrible blow to our team and season.
Sincerely,
KCJohnny
Yeah, yeah, yaeh, stats, hummma humma humma...KC died in the red zone in 2000 AT NE and lost 30-24 in a game Elvis dominated. We lose at home tonight with 13 %$#@*& lousy points!!!!!

Talk all you want about DV, but the Chiefs would have been better off with a 3rd and 4th Gunther Cunningham season than this tripe.

I'm tired of the DV = genious crap. Vermiel (a guy I personally like) is 30-28, we SUCK, has a 5th, a 3rd and a 1st place finish and this year we are LAST.

Defend him all you want, but Gunther got BETTER results on the actual field.

KCJ
Sick of losing, especially AT HOME

KCJohnny
11-22-2004, 11:12 PM
Painful to admit, but true!! gunther's Chiefs outperformed this bunch. At least Gunther had a winning record at Arrowhead! DV sucks at home! How much is enough evidence? C'mon, people! DV is 30-28 after 4 years! We will not make the post season AGAIN.

Iowanian
11-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Thank you Staff Sgt Obvious.

alanm
11-22-2004, 11:15 PM
Let it go John. Or jump ship to San Diego like Denise did for the Faiders.

KCJohnny
Fact is, I'm RIGHT.
And my rank is Sergeant First Class, Thank You!

B2chiefsfan
Thank you Staff Sgt Obvious.ROFLROFLROFL

Phobia
11-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Nice bump Gunther_fan.

Gunther was a horrible head coach. He knows it and everybody in the NFL knows it. If he hadn't sent you a care package in Korea, you would know it too.

DenverChief
11-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Painful to admit, but true!! gunther's Chiefs outperformed this bunch. At least Gunther had a winning record at Arrowhead! DV sucks at home! How much is enough evidence? C'mon, people! DV is 30-28 after 4 years! We will not make the post season AGAIN.

Vermiel isn't the genious (cp spelling) that drafted a RB in the first round :shake:

jAZ
11-22-2004, 11:18 PM
Thank you so much for your service to our country, now kindly crawl back into whatever hole came out of.

KCJohnny
11-22-2004, 11:18 PM
Nice bump Gunther_fan.

Gunther was a horrible head coach. He knows it and everybody in the NFL knows it. If he hadn't sent you a care package in Korea, you would know it too.
OK, buddy, if Gunther wasn't good, what does that say about DV who has to look UP at Cunnningham???????

Phobia
11-22-2004, 11:20 PM
OK, buddy, if Gunther wasn't good, what does that say about DV who has to look UP at Cunnningham???????

Basically, it says that DV didn't send you shit in Afghanistan.

tk13
11-22-2004, 11:21 PM
The only time Vermeil would look up at Gunther as a head coach is when he reached down to pick his Super Bowl ring off his desk.

B2chiefsfan
All-in-All, who really gives a flying f#ck?????

KCJohnny
I see nobody will touch the comparison of the Chiefs AT New England on MNF with NE AT KC in 2004...with SB HEAD COACH Dick Vermiel! I hate to gloat, but you PPLers were, are and alays will be wrong to think that the polar opposite of Martyball is the answer in KC.

Too bad...

Iowanian
11-22-2004, 11:22 PM
Gunther was over his head as a head coach. It was as obvious as the oversized organ I hold at the urinal.

Gunther is a damn fine Defensive Coord..........If he has some Good to Great Players.

DV's paddycake Treatment of this veteran team and CPs failure to load it with talent has turned this group into a group of flatpeckers.

Nelson Muntz
How many Superbowls did the 2000 Chiefs win with Gunther???

Huh??

No answer?

Now STFD and STFU

KCJohnny
I see nobody will touch the comparison of the Chiefs AT New England on MNF with NE AT KC in 2004...with SB HEAD COACH Dick Vermiel! I hate to gloat, but you PPLers were, are and always will be wrong to think that the polar opposite of Martyball is the answer in KC.

Too bad...

RedandGold
11-22-2004, 11:23 PM
The 2003 Chiefs were better than either team that Gunther fielded. Big f'n deal...

The bottom line is that neither DV nor Gunther won a single playoff game as HC, and the Chiefs as an organization haven't won one in over a decade.

We all knew that Gunther wasn't the answer as HC, and we are beginning to learn that DV probably wasn't either...

For the good of all that visit here, give it up already!

Nelson Muntz
11-22-2004, 11:23 PM
I see nobody will touch the comparison of the Chiefs AT New England on MNF with NE AT KC in 2004...with SB HEAD COACH Dick Vermiel! I hate to gloat, but you PPLers were, are and always will be wrong to think that the polar opposite of Martyball is the answer in KC.

Too bad...

BFD, how many Superbowls did the great Gunther win as a head coach?

Wile_E_Coyote
11-22-2004, 11:24 PM
I see where TJ was spawned

B2chiefsfan

Too bad...

See post #13......

KCJohnny
How many Superbowls did the 2000 Chiefs win with Gunther???

Huh??

No answer?

Now STFD and STFU
Yes, genius, the same amount as DV & co. YOU sit down, because you have been exposed!

Iowanian
11-22-2004, 11:25 PM
KCJ............I'd be alot more interested in having this conversation if 2 things were different.
1. I wasn't pissed off from not the loss, but the dismal performance of my team.
2. If you'd come around earlier in the season, before the Chiefs were essentially out of the race........to throw the Marty Smack.

Thats just not a great example of Double Hooah.

ChiTown
11-22-2004, 11:25 PM
I see nobody will touch the comparison of the Chiefs AT New England on MNF with NE AT KC in 2004...with SB HEAD COACH Dick Vermiel! I hate to gloat, but you PPLers were, are and alays will be wrong to think that the polar opposite of Martyball is the answer in KC.

Too bad...

No, it has nothing to do with that. You're just being a d-bag, yet again. Your schtick is old, tied and should be given a permanent sleeping pill.

Phobia
11-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Dude, stop being a jackass. You are the ONLY Chiefs fan in the entire country (outside of GC relatives) that wants Gunther as head coach over DV. I no longer like DV and I don't defend him. I'm off that bandwagon. But Gunther was HORRIBLE as a HC.

the Talking Can
Yeah, yeah, yaeh, stats, hummma humma humma...KC died in the red zone in 2000 AT NE and lost 30-24 in a game Elvis dominated. We lose at home tonight with 13 %$#@*& lousy points!!!!!

Talk all you want about DV, but the Chiefs would have been better off with a 3rd and 4th Gunther Cunningham season than this tripe.

I'm tired of the DV = genious crap. Vermiel (a guy I personally like) is 30-28, we SUCK, has a 5th, a 3rd and a 1st place finish and this year we are LAST.

Defend him all you want, but Gunther got BETTER results on the actual field.

KCJ
Sick of losing, especially AT HOME

go **** yourself, you self-righteous asshole

nobody gives a shit about Gunther but you....its over..he was a piece oh shit and they fired him....no one cares if you're carrying his seed

it doesn't surprise me at all that the only thing you care about is some dumb argument only you obsess about....you're an ego-maniacal wanna-be martyr stuck in Freud's anal phase

you don't deserve the Chiefs you god damn retard....

Nelson Muntz
Yes, genius, the same amount as DV & co. YOU sit down, because you have been exposed!

I've been exposed? Gunther and Vermiel have the same amount of Superbowl and playoff wins as Chiefs coaches and you've exposed me? Forgive me for not bowing down to the great Gunther. Since you've exposed me, I sure hope you don't get embarassed now.

NewChief
11-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Why even listen to this turd? Let me invite you to be sole resident of NewChief's Iggy List.

KCJohnny
11-22-2004, 11:30 PM
KCJ............I'd be alot more interested in having this conversation if 2 things were different.
1. I wasn't pissed off from not the loss, but the dismal performance of my team.
2. If you'd come around earlier in the season, before the Chiefs were essentially out of the race........to throw the Marty Smack.

Thats just not a great example of Double Hooah.

Iowanian: Not Marty smack, just a check on all the DV = the Answer people. If Vermiel had the sense to build on Cunningham's sucesses (8th best O, 4th best passing O in the NFL) we would be in the hunt now. But he totally dismantled the Chiefs' strengths to emulate the fluke '99 Rams and we have sucked ever since.

Look people, I'M pissed too, I'm a HOOAH! so I GET IT, but this exultant praise for DV based on his per-KC experience has NOT panned out. Meanwhile, the BOlts are 7-3 and looking good for the post season under (gasp!) Marty Schottenheimer!

KCJohnny
11-22-2004, 11:31 PM
Dude, stop being a jackass. You are the ONLY Chiefs fan in the entire country (outside of GC relatives) that wants Gunther as head coach over DV. I no longer like DV and I don't defend him. I'm off that bandwagon. But Gunther was HORRIBLE as a HC.
RIGHT!
Which is why DV will ahve to run the table this year to catch up with Gunther!

morphius
11-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Have you forgot to notice that even Marty has finally given up on RBbC? Chunks of yards for Marty was stupid as dirt, it was more run stop turn around and watch as the CB jumps the route. And you can't argue that Marty was an idiot for having a LB as a QB coach, no wonder we went through QB's like they were going out of style. Anyone who thinks people wanted the polar opposite of Marty is an idiot. Of course we did want the polar opposite for the playoff's, because he became one of the worst playoff coaches ever.

KCJohnny
Why even listen to this turd? Let me invite you to be sole resident of NewChief's Iggy List.

Translation: "OUCH! He's right!" :mad:

Iowanian
KCJ.

I can't do this politely tonight............I'll leave you with this tonight.

What is Marty's record in Sandy Eggo?
Last year, the Chiefs gave us a great 13-3 season........Bolt fans were Christmas shopping by Oct.

B2chiefsfan
11-22-2004, 11:33 PM
RIGHT!

See post #13...

Rausch
Iowanian: Not Marty smack, just a check on all the DV = the Answer people. If Vermiel had the sense to build on Cunningham's sucesses (8th best O, 4th best passing O in the NFL) we would be in the hunt now. But he totally dismantled the Chiefs' strengths to emulate the fluke '99 Rams and we have sucked ever since.

Look people, I'M pissed too, I'm a HOOAH! so I GET IT, but this exultant praise for DV based on his per-KC experience has NOT panned out. Meanwhile, the BOlts are 7-3 and looking good for the post season under (gasp!) Marty Schottenheimer!

Oh Ye of little faith....

KCJohnny
Have you forgot to notice that even Marty has finally given up on RBbC? Chunks of yards for Marty was stupid as dirt, it was more run stop turn around and watch as the CB jumps the route. And you can't argue that Marty was an idiot for having a LB as a QB coach, no wonder we went through QB's like they were going out of style. Anyone who thinks people wanted the polar opposite of Marty is an idiot. Of course we did want the polar opposite for the playoff's, because he became one of the worst playoff coaches ever.

Bolts = 7-3
Chiefs =3-7... :shake:

The Bad Guy
11-22-2004, 11:34 PM
This just proves that you aren't here to root on the Chiefs, you are here to point fingers, pound your chest, and say I told you so.

You are a sad, sad man.

Just because Gunther sucked as a HC and this team sucks worse doesn't mean that Gunther should be praised for the lousy job he did as a HC.

But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Now when you piss someone off to the point that they call you a name, don't pull your "it says more about me than it does you, friend" bullshit.

You posting this garbage minutes after the Chiefs lose shows how much of a classless dirtbag you really are.

Nelson Muntz

Maybe I'm missing it, but where do you see this exultant praise for Vermiel? Most of the people on this board wanted him gone at the beginning of the year for not doing anything to fix the defense and the few that still wanted him want him gone now. Maybe this is a case of you seeing what you want, imaginary or not, just to try and make your Gunther case for head coach 4 years ago.

the Talking Can
dude, you are acting like my 5 year old nephew.....grow the **** up and seek counseling....you are a ****ing embarrassment

the Talking Can
11-22-2004, 11:35 PM
This just proves that you aren't here to root on the Chiefs, you are here to point fingers, pound your chest, and say I told you so.

You are a sad, sad man.

You posting this garbage minutes after the Chiefs lose shows how much of a classless dirtbag you really are.

bingo!

there it is folks..

The Bad Guy
11-22-2004, 11:35 PM
RIGHT!

You sad sack of shit. The benchmark is 7 wins?

I'll honestly pay for your plane ticket back to Iraq.

Nelson Muntz
11-22-2004, 11:36 PM

You are a sad, sad man.

Just because Gunther sucked as a HC and this team sucks worse doesn't mean that Gunther should be praised for the lousy job he did as a HC.

But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Now when you piss someone off to the point that they call you a name, don't pull your "it says more about me than it does you, friend" bullshit.

Amen

Iowanian
11-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Don't go overboard guys......

The timing of this thread sucks, but lets keep things in perspective.

Rausch
11-22-2004, 11:38 PM

Agreed...

The Bad Guy
11-22-2004, 11:38 PM

He deserves the piling on.

He could of posted this tomorrow or the day after that.

But he calculates his moves to push buttons and when he pushes them he acts like the victim.

B2chiefsfan
11-22-2004, 11:39 PM

As I'm going on my 14th beer.............:)

the Talking Can
11-22-2004, 11:39 PM

sorry, but this is exactly what he wants....he wants to be a "victim"...we've only seen this a 1000 times

ChiTown
11-22-2004, 11:40 PM

You're right.

KCJ is, and always has been a complete jackass.

Thanks for bringing this up, Roy.

Rausch
11-22-2004, 11:41 PM
As I'm going on my 14th beer.............:)

Only 10 here....but I still see the point.

ChiTown
11-22-2004, 11:43 PM

6 Jack on the rocks for me tonight. I didn't want another beer hangover....

MadMax
11-22-2004, 11:43 PM
[QUOTE=Slim_Shady]How many Superbowls did the 2000 Chiefs win with Gunther???

Huh??

Not to be a dick, but what exactly have we won under 3 years of DV???? allright I am being a dick, but just asking... LOL :p

I have no answers other than we need better talent evaluators or whatever, cause the crap we have now is ****in PATHETIC!!!! :cuss: :banghead: :shake:

B2chiefsfan
11-22-2004, 11:44 PM

Have another on me...........:toast::BLVD:.................make that 15........

Rausch
11-22-2004, 11:46 PM
Have another on me...........:toast::BLVD:.................make that 15........

I owe you so many beers at this point it's silly....Hold on, send you a PM.

Nelson Muntz
11-22-2004, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=Slim_Shady]How many Superbowls did the 2000 Chiefs win with Gunther???

Huh??

Not to be a dick, but what exactly have we won under 3 years of DV???? allright I am being a dick, but just asking... LOL :p

I have no answers other than we need better talent evaluators or whatever, cause the crap we have now is ****in PATHETIC!!!! :cuss: :banghead: :shake:

Read later on where I said that Vermeil and Gunther had the same amount of playoff and Superbowl wins as Chiefs coaches before you spout off your mouth. It makes you look less retarded.

tk13
11-22-2004, 11:47 PM
He deserves the piling on.

He could of posted this tomorrow or the day after that.

But he calculates his moves to push buttons and when he pushes them he acts like the victim.
You think this thread is bad, wait until next Sunday... if we lose to Marty he will relieve himself all over the front page... despite the fact that right now DV is 4-1 against Marty as HC of the Chiefs.

Rausch
11-22-2004, 11:51 PM
You think this thread is bad, wait until next Sunday... if we lose to Marty he will relieve himself all over the front page... despite the fact that right now DV is 4-1 against Marty as HC of the Chiefs.

No Chance.

I'm starting the game thread next week.... :cuss:

The Bad Guy
11-22-2004, 11:51 PM

7 wins is the benchmark - that's what I learned from this bag of wind. I wonder what KCJ would do if one child came home with a D- and the other one had a F?

Would he praise the child who got the D- because it was better than the F?

Iowanian
11-22-2004, 11:52 PM
Sandy Eggo is going to beat the Chiefs next week.

Running game, Good TE and Brees throwing the ball well.........

B2chiefsfan
11-22-2004, 11:58 PM
I owe you so many beers at this point it's silly....Hold on, send you a PM.

Back at cha'..........damn........I'm sooooooo drunk..............glad, I got the day off tomorrow.

Bwana
11-23-2004, 10:30 AM
Sandy Eggo is going to beat the Chiefs next week.

Running game, Good TE and Brees throwing the ball well.........

Indeed, things gone down the shitter fast. :shake: