PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Straight Game That Ends In A Sack

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-22-2004, 11:13 PM
Unbelivable. These guys absolutely suck eggs right now.

:banghead:

1adam1238
11-22-2004, 11:14 PM
I can't believe it either....there it was again...number 3 sack game ending.......no heart at all....

KCJohnny
11-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Ditto!

Psyko Tek
11-22-2004, 11:22 PM
here's trent on 4th running for his life
and everybody turns and watches

and kennison needs to be converted to corner..
at least when he drops a ball I won't care

Mr. Laz
11-22-2004, 11:24 PM
did you see that crap ass play we called on 4th down

every receiver ran a 10 yrd hook pattern

of course they end up like 5 feet from each other and its simple to cover then.

wtf???

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-22-2004, 11:24 PM
Guys...I don't give a shit about Dick Vermeil. His ego has ruined this team. He's too proud to admit his defense sucks and feels his 30+ years of coaching can fix it because he has a personal relationship with those guys.

Bullshit. Vermeil is soley to blame for this mess followed by Carl Peterson. Hell, let's blame Rufus Dawes as well.

It's time for them to go and time for us to rebuild. Lamar needs to listen to his son Clark and fire Peterson. Hire Scott Pioli and get Charlie Weiss or Sponge Bob Square Pants as our new coach.

Nelson Muntz
11-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Guys...I don't give a shit about Dick Vermeil. His ego has ruined this team. He's too proud to admit his defense sucks and feels his 30+ years of coaching can fix it because he has a personal relationship with those guys.

Bullshit. Vermeil is soley to blame for this mess followed by Carl Peterson. Hell, let's blame Rufus Dawes as well.

It's time for them to go and time for us to rebuild. Lamar needs to listen to his son Clark and fire Peterson. Hire Scott Pioli and get Charlie Weiss or Sponge Bob Square Pants as our new coach.

Sponge Bob could probably do it.

Rausch
11-22-2004, 11:31 PM
Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. At that point, just toss it to the WR you feel most comfortable with and make HIM make the play....

dilligaf
11-22-2004, 11:43 PM
Three weeks with a sack against a three man rush. This is not the best O line in the game.

memyselfI
11-23-2004, 08:19 AM
I pointed out how this was a problem last week and was told it did not matter...

the defense sucks and that is why we lost. :rolleyes: :shake:

I'm no DV fan but I think blaming Grandma for the debacle the team has become is WRONG...

afterall, it was not he who decided to 'fix' the miserable defense simply by rehiring a coach we'd previously run out of town. MOF, I thought he was against it and wanted to do something REAL like find players. :rolleyes:

Not to mention, the offense has gotten a pass while the "D" has been carrying the blame and the O clearly is not playing up to their standards from last season...so plenty O' blame to go around.

King_Chief_Fan
11-23-2004, 08:20 AM
I pointed out how this was a problem last week and was told it did not matter...

the defense sucks and that is why we lost. :rolleyes: :shake:

as was the case against NE.

memyselfI
11-23-2004, 08:23 AM
as was the case against NE.

Really?

I saw a "D" that caused a turnover deep within KC territory and forced a FG when the game could have been iced...

seems to me they played as well as their counterparts who were also having trouble on the corners and were getting burned for big plays. :hmmm:

King_Chief_Fan
11-23-2004, 08:27 AM
Really?

I saw a "D" that caused a turnover deep within KC territory and forced a FG when the game could have been iced...

seems to me they played as well as their counterparts who were also having trouble on the corners and were getting burned for big plays. :hmmm:

I saw 2, 3rd and longs converted for 1st downs that lead to scores.

Frankie
11-23-2004, 08:31 AM
Our 'D' personnel should have improved in the off-season. That's strictly on Carl. There were decent DBs available in the FA market and we had the cap money. Gun will fix it. But give him some players FGS!

Frankie
11-23-2004, 08:32 AM

King_Chief_Fan
11-23-2004, 08:33 AM
Our 'D' personnel should have improved in the off-season. That's strictly on Carl. There were decent DBs available in the FA market and we had the cap money. Gun will fix it. But give him some players FGS!

I hope you are right.......but that isn't Peterson's style. Bargain basement do nothings or highly paid past their prime is his mode of operation.
Get rid of Peterson first, hire a GM that fires DV and then asks Gun what he needs.

Always Charger
11-23-2004, 08:38 AM
Dropped passes.....I belive your team lost because of all the dropped passes...Its going to be a good game sunday, I heard Holmes is out sunday on ESPN....

memyselfI
11-23-2004, 08:38 AM

Agreed, but preventing a TD and holding them to a field goal were HUGE plays that are being overlooked simply because blaming the "D" is fashionable.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Dropped passes.....I belive your team lost because of all the dropped passes...Its going to be a good game sunday, I heard Holmes is out sunday on ESPN....

Yeah, and the Chargers have the league's best run D. Just great.

King_Chief_Fan
11-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Agreed, but preventing a TD and holding them to a field goal were HUGE plays that are being overlooked simply because blaming the "D" is fashionable.
and you would blame who?
The defense allowed 75% 3rd down conversions in their own house while converting only 50 themselves. You may spin this and say, that falls on the offense. Maybe, but being fashionable is o.k.........the D sucks:thumb:

memyselfI
11-23-2004, 08:45 AM
and you would blame who?
The defense allowed 75% 3rd down conversions in their own house while converting only 50 themselves. You may spin this and say, that falls on the offense. Maybe, but being fashionable is o.k.........the D sucks:thumb:

I'm not saying it "all" falls on the O. I am saying they are not stepping up when given chances to win or tie the ball game. If the "D" sucks, and they do, then all they can be expected to do is keep the team in the game, not win it for them, and one could say they have done this...

it's up to the "O" to then WIN the game and they've fallen short with pro bowl players who are not playing at a pro bowl level aside from stats.

King_Chief_Fan
11-23-2004, 08:49 AM
I'm not saying it "all" falls on the O. I am saying they are not stepping up when given chances to win or tie the ball game. If the "D" sucks, and they do, then all they can be expected to do is keep the team in the game, not win it for them, and one could say they have done this...

it's up to the "O" to then WIN the game and they've fallen short with pro bowl players who are not playing at a pro bowl level aside from stats.

sounds like we agree........the D sucks...:thumb:

elvomito
11-23-2004, 09:01 AM
bober gave up the sack. why wasn't the starter in there. he looked exhausted when he fell down. didn't even try to get back up

FloridaChief
11-23-2004, 09:06 AM
bober gave up the sack. why wasn't the starter in there.

Probably because Welbourne isn't much better than Bober...