PDA

View Full Version : Fock it,I'm taking my ball and going home!!!

Nzoner
11-23-2004, 02:11 AM
In other words I QUIT!!!

It all started with those damn Christmas lights on Saturday,not to mention the story of the dip DJ.Sunday sucked because my fantasy football team has collapsed thanks to all the injuries and I got beat by the worst team in our league.I also all but bowed of the CP gambling game.

NOW,Monday gets here and I'm on my way to Arrowhead visiting with friends when I see a focking motorcycle cop a little too late.78 in a 65 my first speeding ticket in 20 years!!

Last but not least I get into a verbal spar with a dipshit pats fan wearing a Dillon jersey at the game,then have to watch as KC goes to 3-7.

Thankfully,it's a short week and I can get this crap behind me because much more of this and I'm afraid it's the rubber room for me.

Coach
11-23-2004, 02:14 AM
Sorry to hear that you have a rough day today Nzoner. Thank goodness that this week is, indeed, a short one. Lord knows that us Chiefs fans need a break from everything.

Phobia
11-23-2004, 02:14 AM
Thankfully,it's a short week and I can get this crap behind me because much more of this and I'm afraid it's the rubber room for me.

You're already here, brutha.

Miles
11-23-2004, 02:18 AM
http://www.viewaskew.com/clerks/images/pics/hockey.gif

You only brought one. You were supposed to bring the balls this week.

Are there any balls down there?

About the biggest pair you ever seen, dingleberry.

Demonpenz
11-23-2004, 03:18 AM
Hopefully you will get some relaxing in on thanksgiving