11-23-2004, 10:44 AM
At first I was afraid,
I was petrified,
When you said you had 10 inches
Lord I almost died,
But I'd spent oh so many yrs
just waiting for a man that long,
That I Grew strong,
And I knew that I could take you on. . .

But there you are,
Another lie,
I was ready for a big mac
and you've bought me a French fry,
I should have known that it was bullshit,
Just a sad pathetic dream,
Should have known there was no anaconda lurking in those jeans.

Go on now go,
Walk out the door,
Don't you promise me 10 inches then turn up with only 4, Weren't you a prat
to think I wouldn't catch you out, Don't you know we're only
joking
when we say size doesn't count.

(Chorus)
I will survive,
I will survive.....

MOhillbilly
11-23-2004, 10:46 AM
TIME HEALS NOTHIN'
BUT THE RAZOR SCARS ACROSS
MY WRIST!

Eleazar
11-23-2004, 10:52 AM
ghey

NewChief
11-23-2004, 10:53 AM
That reminds me of this. If you haven't seen it, it's worth a look.

http://www.gloriagaynor.com/video/aliensong.mpeg

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 11:31 AM
I should neg rep you for posting this but I see you are already on fire.

badgirl
11-23-2004, 12:04 PM
:hmmm: maby this song has some personal meaning for username :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 06:14 PM

I'm flaming.

Bob Dole
11-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Good Eli, boy. Why don't you just get a t-shirt made up that says "I'm a Goth Chick" and wear it every day?

Iowanian
11-23-2004, 06:17 PM
This is actually Mildly funny..........in that "hey dood, keep your eyes on the road Dick" to the guy in the urinal next to you.

.....and people wonder why you were branded with Meatpeeker.

Taco will surely be along soon to come to your rescue, as planeteers only make fun of Minorities. Keeping the Dongwatcher-American's down should be a crime, eh.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 06:20 PM
Keeping the Dongwatcher-American's down should be a crime, eh.

I have to go, I have a NADWA meeting.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:24 PM

eh, its funny enough that I'm going to print it to take to karaoke tonight so the chick that always sings 'I will survive' will sing it...

hell, she already sings the dirty version of Summer Nights and the Pussycat song... this should be right up her alley...

|Zach|
11-23-2004, 06:25 PM
I have to go, I have a NAMLBA meeting.
Whoa.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 06:27 PM
Whoa.

Quote-eding is lame, Neo.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Heh... that song rules.

'specially when its a sexy blonde twenty year old with her ass crack showing out the back of her hip huggers.... (only view I get on karaoke night) ROFL

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 06:29 PM
This thread is disturbing.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Quote-eding is lame, Neo.

On the contrary, it rules; you are lame.

Jenson71
11-23-2004, 06:31 PM
Do us all a favor and don't survive.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 06:32 PM
Do us all a favor and don't survive.

Shut up. I was being flamed on this board a year before you registered.

An amateur like yourself could never amass -1500 rep points.

Donger
11-23-2004, 06:33 PM
I'm picking up some distinct hostility towards UserName.

What's the history?

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:33 PM
Does she know to add in the tight verse?

our version has the tight verse in it

Jenson71
11-23-2004, 06:34 PM

And two years later, you're still being flamed for your act.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 06:35 PM
I'm picking up some distinct hostility towards UserName.

What's the history?

Uh, you were here. I'm GoChiefs.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:35 PM
Awesome.

hot, bald, wet, tight, free pussy....

(gotta be forgetting one or two there)

Donger
11-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Uh, you were here. I'm GoChiefs.

Yes, I figured that from your sig. But, what exactly has GoChiefs done, or not done, that brings such scorn?

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 06:38 PM

An amateur like yourself could never amass -1500 rep points.

Don't get too high on yourself, we might have to knock that pedestal out from underneath you.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Yes, I figured that from your sig. But, what exactly has GoChiefs done, or not done, that brings such scorn?

A lot of things.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:42 PM
Sore, wet hot, bald, tight, free

Another regular at my favorite bar in Scottsdale had her folks in town visiting one time. Brought 'em up to the bar on karaoke night. I show up, and she starts asking me to sing the pussycat song. Her mom was expecting a Tom Jones song. She was appalled.

What's new? (pussycat) ROFL

Taco John
11-23-2004, 06:44 PM

He was an immature geek when he showed up. Got smacked around. Matured a bit. Still kind of a dumbass. But not any more of a dumbass than anyone on here. Plus, he knows his ball more than a lot of people here.

It could be worse. He could be Slayer.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:45 PM
I did some other song that bothered her mom, too. Hard telling what. Probably "Baby Got Back".

I heard that when you sing it bothers lots of people ;)

Jenson71
11-23-2004, 06:47 PM
He was an immature geek when he showed up. Got smacked around. Matured a bit. Still kind of a dumbass. But not any more of a dumbass than anyone on here. Plus, he knows his ball more than a lot of people here.

Yeah. Big kudos to him. He doesn't post 30 topics a day that fill the front page anymore.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 06:49 PM

Taco John is the bomb.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Heh... because his account is restricted.

Hell, even yesterday I didn't post my one topic for the day.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 06:50 PM
Yeah. Big kudos to him. He doesn't post 30 topics a day that fill the front page anymore.

Nor post links to viruses that kill people's computers.

though his reformation will not even come nigh to being complete until he makes good on the bet he had with Iowanian. Until such time, he's still a second grade punk bitch.

Jenson71
11-23-2004, 06:51 PM

Hah! We still got to attach on him some training wheels so he doesn't fall over...

He's a big girl all the way.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 06:53 PM
Nor post links to viruses that kill people's computers..

That is the one thing I will always fight. That link was in no way malignant. The only way it could cause harm to someone's computer is through user error.

Taco John
I did some other song that bothered her mom, too. Hard telling what. Probably "Baby Got Back".

Wow. You have absolutely zero inhibitions.

You'll like this one... The Kappa's across the street had a thing for that song "Cold as Ice." They had the reputation as the "Ice House," because how cold some of those girls were. They would always ask us to blare that song on our stereo during their little sorority things, and they'd all rush to the intersection and do their sorority dance thing... You know how it is on Greek row.

So one weekend, they are having a sort of Alumni appreciation day, and we decided that we were going to upstage them, and after they finished their cute little dance, we'd go out in boxer shorts, moonboots, and whatever cap we could scrounge up and went out and marched to the song "Macho Man." It was a ridiculous scene. Dudes dressed just retarded acting a fool...

This dude in the house was dating a Kappa, and her mother was an Alum and in attendance. So while we're out there dancing and doing our bit of disrespect out there, Her mother asks her which one was Chad (the dude).

"Oh, he's the one wearing nothing but a jock strap, red suspenders and the Viking helmet."

Nice first impression!

Hammock Parties
Hah! We still got to attach on him some training wheels so he doesn't fall over...

He's a big girl all the way.

Sod off.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:55 PM
That is the one thing I will always fight. That link was in no way malignant. The only way it could cause harm to someone's computer is through user error.

As much as it always pains me... I agree with you. That link was harmless... highly annoying, but harmless.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:58 PM
Weird. That's what I wear to job interviews.

and you wonder how come your stuck in Tucson....

Raiderhater

So then, you don't fight the fact that you a second rate punk bitch for welching on a bet?

I have been impressed with your re-emrgence on the board thus far, but until that issue is settled (bannings, ect.), you'll never have me going to bat for you in any important issue. I do believe that even Slayer has an edge up on you here.

Jenson71
It's not that gochiefs really annoys me, although he does many times, it's just that I'm really pissed off right now, under some stress, and I've lost Blonde on Blonde.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 07:00 PM
So then, you don't fight the fact that you a second rate punk bitch for welching on a bet?

Eh, I'm not going to fight that.

What did I lose the bet over again?

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:01 PM
As much as it always pains me... I agree with you. That link was harmless... highly annoying, but harmless.

In all honesty, I heard about all of it after the fact. And all that I heard was that a computer or two was damaged from it. If it be the case that it was truly user error, I shall refrain from bringing it up again (and your word is good enough for me).

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:04 PM
Eh, I'm not going to fight that.

But, are you going to live with it, or change it?

What did I lose the bet over again?

I think it had something to do with you being banned with in a certain time period, but my memory is fuzzy on the issue.

You could always ask Iowanian, but unless you are ready to make good on the wager, I would not broach the subject with him.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 07:05 PM
You could always ask Iowanian, but unless you are ready to make good on the wager, I would not broach the subject with him.

I'm still not sure how I lost....maybe someday I will pay it off.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 07:06 PM
...and I've lost Blonde on Blonde.

I'm sorry, I borrowed it... Here you can have it back.

(you may want to wipe it off with a damp rag)

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:11 PM
I'm still not sure how I lost....maybe someday I will pay it off.

Well, it would take me a few days to find the info sans the search function, so we will either have to wait for clarification from someone else, or wait for the search function, whichever comes first (I'm guessing clarification from someone else).

Logical
11-23-2004, 07:12 PM

Thank god for the restriction. He had not been doing to badly as just an ordinary poster. Had to neg rep this thread for the old attention seeking ways.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:14 PM
Thank god for the restriction. He had not been doing to badly as just an ordinary poster. Had to neg rep this thread for the old attention seeking ways.

That's what we need tonight, a good ol' knock down drag out brawl between Jim and goat boy. Lift our spirits a bit.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:16 PM
That's what we need tonight, a good ol' knock down drag out brawl between Jim and goat boy. Lift our spirits a bit.

Hey, maybe to add to the fun we can get Brian, or any of the other nefarious moderators, to change goat boy's name to Logical's Bitch for old time's sake.

It would be just like the old days....

Logical
11-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Well, it would take me a few days to find the info sans the search function, so we will either have to wait for clarification from someone else, or wait for the search function, whichever comes first (I'm guessing clarification from someone else).

You have it correct and for the record I am pretty sure it was Phil that banned him in that incarnation. He always claimed he did not deserve the banning and for that reason would not pay up.

Skip Towne
11-23-2004, 07:20 PM
Iowanian bet GoChiefs he would be banned in X number of days. GoChiefs took the bet and was banned a few hours later. Later GoChiefs weaseled his way back on and Iowanian hit him up about it. He still wouldn't pay.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:21 PM
You have it correct and for the record I am pretty sure it was Phil that banned him in that incarnation. He always claimed he did not deserve the banning and for that reason would not pay up.

Alas! We have clarification.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:21 PM
Iowanian bet GoChiefs he would be banned in X number of days. GoChiefs took the bet and was banned a few hours later. Later GoChiefs weaseled his way back on and Iowanian hit him up about it. He still wouldn't pay.

This was my memory of it, more or less.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 07:26 PM

I'm still pretty sure I didn't commit a bannable offense under the username Eric Draven. If someone can find one I'll pay up.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm still pretty sure I didn't commit a bannable offense under the username Eric Draven. If someone can find one I'll pay up.

Ask Phil for clarification (if he even remembers).

Logical
11-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Ask Phil for clarification (if he even remembers).

Truthfully it is not worth it. I just hopes he continues in his generally acceptable posting ways. Not doing more threads like this would be a big help.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Truthfully it is not worth it. I just hopes he continues in his generally acceptable posting ways. Not doing more threads like this would be a big help.

Actually, if one stops and thinks about it, this thread is not all that bad. It seems so given his past and reputation as a meatpeeker, but if any of the hetero guys had posted this, the only people who would have a problem with it are the the ones wound too tight for their own good.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 07:46 PM
I didn't even actually read the lyrics he posted until I was involved in the conversation w/ grandllama about the Pussycat Song.

It is rather pointless to actually read what he posts, but some of us do anyway (if we had anything better to do, we wouldn't be here in the first place).

Hammock Parties
11-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Actually, if one stops and thinks about it, this thread is not all that bad. It seems so given his past and reputation as a meatpeeker, but if any of the hetero guys had posted this, the only people who would have a problem with it are the the ones wound too tight for their own good.

To be honest I only did it partially because of my meatpeeking ways. I thought it was pretty funny and some might enjoy it.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 08:05 PM

eh, Logical, this is the closest thing to a night crew thread in awhile (at least when I'm around)

Once in awhile is ok, 30 times in one hour is excessive

Boozer
11-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Once in awhile is ok, 30 times in one hour is excessive

That's what she said.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 08:18 PM
To be honest I only did it partially because of my meatpeeking ways. I thought it was pretty funny and some might enjoy it.

And that is Jim's point, which I did not mean to disparage in any way, because he was correct. I merely intended to point out that what was posted was not by nature that bad of a post (in comparing with the board standards).

Boozer
11-23-2004, 08:21 PM
And that is Jim's point, which I did not mean to disparage in any way, because he was correct. I merely intended to point out that what was posted was not by nature that bad of a post (in comparing with the board standards).

Wow. I shudder to think what those are.

Raiderhater
11-23-2004, 08:25 PM
Wow. I shudder to think what those are.

I should clarify that the word "standards" was used very lightley.

badgirl
11-23-2004, 10:23 PM
I'm flaming.
did you say your flaming or I'm a flamer :hmmm: