PDA

View Full Version : DV is a retard when it comes to the draft.

Big Chief Homer
11-23-2004, 05:52 PM
I just got done reading his press conference.in it he says that he would love to have 3 or 4 first rounder but says they probably woulnt be ready to play yet.

WTF :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

why is it every other teams first rounders tend to contribute and we get LJ the wonder bench warmer.Is it he looks for immature player who wont be able to play?does he look for too many project?or is he draft challenged?

Ive heard him say this before and its only applied to this team most other teams 1st rounders play.WTF is wrong with this picture?

most of our draft picks since dv was hired suck and have been cut.

i honestly want to know what the problem is.can someone get me the phone # for his call in show and Ill ask him. :cuss:

Ultra Peanut
11-23-2004, 05:59 PM
He never liked the LJ pick.

ROYC75
11-23-2004, 06:02 PM
He only likes projects, players who he can reach out to, take them under his wing and say, Looky hear son, have you ever heard about the Miracle in the Meadowlands ?

We need players who contribute now, not developing into a project that takes time.

chiefsfolife
11-23-2004, 06:16 PM
he was against the lj draft....duh

Big Chief Homer
11-23-2004, 06:17 PM
He only likes projects, players who he can reach out to, take them under his wing and say, Looky hear son, have you ever heard about the Miracle in the Meadowlands ?

We need players who contribute now, not developing into a project that takes time.

Amen,coudnt have said it better myself.

i know we lost a first rounder for trent and im not complaining about that one but all of the others are a joke.While sims is the only high #1 both him and Lj are pathetic.and the 2 times i saw our so called #1 in 04.(siavii) he was either hurt or looked like he needed a crane to help him off the turf.meanwhile guys we passed up are playing for other teams and contributing.

is it Dv,carl,the scouting dept,or what?

Big Chief Homer
11-23-2004, 06:21 PM
he was against the lj draft....duh

im not quite sure if your be sarcastic or what but i dont give a flying fugg if he wanted LJ or not he got him.

play the kid to see what hes got,play the kid to try and trade him or fuggin cut him.hes a waist of roster space for a LB who can actually play.

and to think we could have had trotter for league minimun.now we've got super scanlon on the roster.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:21 PM
The more this season progresses, you need to shorten the title of this thread to just

'DV is a Retard'

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-23-2004, 06:22 PM
I honestly think the man is out of touch with players, coaches and the way the league runs. I know I've bashed him many times so it's easy for me to say.... but I really believe he just doesn't have what it takes anymore and hasn't for a while.

chiefsfolife
11-23-2004, 06:25 PM
he has played him and he just sucks and thats all there is to it...u gotta play da best player bro and if it was up to vermiel they would have drafted a someones else...jeeze guys

Jenson71
11-23-2004, 06:26 PM
What a great incentive for his players to work harder. I, for one, think it would be better if he told them, "Listen the **** up you mother****ing pussies. You have one more ****ing game to show you can ****ing do something. If you ****ing suck this up, your ****ing ass rides the bench and we put in some ****ing retard from the scout team. You ****ing morons better shape the **** up, next year we will start a ****ing 7th rounder who has some ****ing heart over your ****ing worthless asses."

But no, instead he gives them this "do better, learn from your mistakes, and heckaleedarndo, if you don't, well, try again next year!"

MichaelH
11-23-2004, 06:26 PM
Dick Vermiel is a teacher, and a damn good one. But it's past his time. He's starting to sound like the old "when I was a kid" fart that knows more than everyone else. He maybe used to be a wizz at making project picks work, but not anymore. He becomes loyal to a fault to his players and his hand selected coaches. I wish him the best, but he's not what this team needs anymore. I hope he finishes the season out, but has an open enough mind to allow other players to start and jockey for position. And is sensible enough once the season is over to leave Kansas City and go back to his family and home in Pennsylvania for good.

grandllama
11-23-2004, 06:27 PM
he has played him and he just sucks and thats all there is to it...u gotta play da best player bro and if it was up to vermiel they would have drafted a someones else...jeeze guys

i assume your talking about LJ.... just when exactly has he gotten extended playing time? Shit he couldn't have looked any worse than Blaycock last night....

Big Chief Homer
11-23-2004, 06:31 PM
i assume your talking about LJ.... just when exactly has he gotten extended playing time? Shit he couldn't have looked any worse than Blaycock last night....

i was wonderin the same thing.i dont think ive missed a game since he was drafted and i cant remember him getting much playing time,let alone any garbage time.

he played a couple of weeks ago and i agree did not look great but he couldnt have been any worse than blaylock.