PDA

View Full Version : KC Chiefs

Pats Fan
11-23-2004, 05:58 PM
I would also like to throw my two cents in before we move on to our game with the Ravens.

1. I am impressed with KC fans. I know you are down on your team, but no team, no team can be at the top for too long in this league. The Pats will move to the bottom at some point. Yep, no Belichick, no Brady. No Picoli. Starting all over again.

2. The KC offense is very, very good. In winter though, it is a defense that will carry the team. Someone in the upper management of your team decided that offense was more important than defense. Like the Colts, I think this is a bad strategy. The defense is always more important. Why, December rolls around during the playoffs and it is not so easy to get the offense going in the cold and snow. If all teams played in a dome, then I would say the offense is more important. But we all know that is not the case.

3. This board is filled with people that discuss football intelligently, don't throw insults (most of the time!!!!!!!), and is really enjoyable. You guys and gals are great!!!!!!! I wish for your team better days ahead. You have a lot of talent on your team -- now it is time to beef up that defense!!!

Take care guys and gals -- don't eat too much on Turkey Day!!!

By the way, how long has Trent Green played for you???

Ultra Peanut
11-23-2004, 06:01 PM
no team can be at the top for too long in this leagueWe got ONE YEAR near the top!

DenverChief
11-23-2004, 06:02 PM
By the way, how long has Trent Green played for you???

This is his 4th year

el borracho
11-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the kind words. If you do make it to the SuperBowl, please kill the Eagles.