PDA

View Full Version : Manning & Stoakley tearing it up

Thig Lyfe
11-25-2004, 12:52 PM
Three TDs in first half.

For manning the touchdown record is all but his.

RNR
11-25-2004, 12:54 PM
The guy is white hot! just like Marino great O no D and most likely no ring.

Demonpenz
11-25-2004, 12:56 PM
i am ready to see the pats clutch and grab the colts in the playoffs

Demonpenz
11-25-2004, 12:58 PM
manning might score 100 fantasy points.

shaneo69
11-25-2004, 12:58 PM
And Harrison gets in the act....

27-6.

Thig Lyfe
11-25-2004, 01:01 PM
that GB game was amazing... Peyton had like 5 TDs in the first half. Today it's about the same thing, only against the Lions.

I won't be suprised of Peyton breaks the record for most TDs in a game.

shaneo69
11-25-2004, 01:03 PM
that GB game was amazing... Peyton had like 5 TDs in the first half. Today it's about the same thing, only against the Lions.

I won't be suprised of Peyton breaks the record for most TDs in a game.

No, what's really amazing is that we beat them this year, even with our weak-ass defense.

Demonpenz
11-25-2004, 01:05 PM
you can thank arrowhead and the crowd for that win

Demonpenz
11-25-2004, 01:06 PM
and guhnter

Thig Lyfe
11-25-2004, 01:07 PM
No, what's really amazing is that we beat them this year, even with our weak-ass defense.

he still had 5 tds and 472 yards. it was our O that won that game.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2004, 01:12 PM
LMAO!!!

I have Peyton Manning AND Brandon Stokely on my Best Buy fantasy team this week!!!

What's even better is Peyton Manning is my "x2" tag player, so I get to double his points!

I may win something this week. ROFL

I should have picked up Jason Hanson. :banghead:

Anyone like Jason Baker shanking a kickoff? ROFL

Coach
11-25-2004, 02:00 PM
Jesus, Now I seen everything. Colts kick it off, and Detroit fumbles the ball away at the 21, and the ball bounces all the way to the 35 and the Colts punter just easily scooped it up, while some 5-8 players just missed it by a mile.

And how many f*cking TD's is Manning going to throw today?

Skip Towne
11-25-2004, 02:06 PM
TD #6 for Manning

tk13
11-25-2004, 05:47 PM
I think their offense is so dominant right now that it could carry them to the Super Bowl. Makes no "logical" sense I suppose, but oh well. I don't think the league's emphasis on more offense hurts either.... I think they can get up and down the field on anybody, including Pittsburgh and New England. They are in a completely different universe than any other offensive or defensive unit in the league right now....

Hammock Parties
11-25-2004, 07:00 PM
I think their offense is so dominant right now that it could carry them to the Super Bowl. Makes no "logical" sense I suppose, but oh well. I don't think the league's emphasis on more offense hurts either.... I think they can get up and down the field on anybody, including Pittsburgh and New England. They are in a completely different universe than any other offensive or defensive unit in the league right now....

If New England gets home field advantage NO ONE will stop them.

I think they would lose if they had to go on the road at New England though (providing that NE gets their corners back).

Thig Lyfe
11-25-2004, 07:13 PM
I have Manning and Harrison.

Needless to say, I'm 10-1 and #1 in my league.

tk13
11-25-2004, 07:18 PM
If New England gets home field advantage NO ONE will stop them.

I think they would lose if they had to go on the road at New England though (providing that NE gets their corners back).
I don't know, I've been able to see every Manning-Belichick matchup, and Belichick definitely owns Manning and the Colts always seem to have something go wrong when they play the Pats. They could've beat them in Week 1, they ran up and down the field, but they fumbled twice in the red zone and missed a FG at the end of the game... I think they'll give the Pats a better fight this time in the playoffs. The Patriots defense is not as dominating as the Colts offense.... I think this is the first time you can say that.

Nzoner
11-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Son-of-a-:cuss:

My fantasy season gets worse every week,I've got Stokley and finally feeling good but NO the guy I'm playing this week has Harrison.