PDA

View Full Version : Hello my chief counterparts

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 11:01 AM
I was here last week and I just want to apologize for any bolt trolling or numerous threads (Gerardi), I want to wish u guys goodluck, of course more for my team but either way i hope for a good game and I just want to talk some good football with you guys...let me know some of your guys' pregame routines.

for me,

If chargers are away: get up at the crack of dawn and play the super charger song hehe. then i put on some crunk i.e. lil john or something that gets me crazzzy. Get my two 12 packs, usually pacifico or newcastle and my friends cruise by...a lot of people like to come to my place since i live right next to the beach...my friend brings over a couple blunts and then the party starts!!!

If chargers are home: same crack of dawn routine, get all the food and extra extra beer then bring my motorhome to the Q at 630 am. My friends and I open the first beer at 7-730 and just post up. Again we have the blunts but have to smoke in the bathroom hehe. Do the whole tailgate thing then carry a beer in each hand heading to the stadium...make sure when I get in i get that first beer because I wont wait in line during the game!....well thats my routine, would love to know how the chiefs get it started....

Bowser
11-27-2004, 11:05 AM
You take crack at dawn?

Phobia
11-27-2004, 11:11 AM
I play Rock & Roll part 2 and run around the neighborhood, streaking.

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 11:12 AM
haha naw havent gotten that desperate...just the same routine at the crack of dawn...that was a good one tho

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 11:15 AM
i gotta try that streaking thing hehe after a few beers it probably wouldnt be a problem for me:)

Brando
11-27-2004, 11:27 AM
I molest gay monkees then rub peanut butter on my cack. After that I shave my shanker down with a rusty razor blade. Then finally I dance like nobody else is watching.

Bowser
11-27-2004, 11:47 AM
I molest gay monkees then rub peanut butter on my cack. After that I shave my shanker down with a rusty razor blade. Then finally I dance like nobody else is watching.

ROFL

We're 3-7. I'd say it's time to give up the rusty razor blade for a dull butterknife! :thumb:

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 12:11 PM
ouch!!

Brando
11-27-2004, 12:18 PM
ROFL

We're 3-7. I'd say it's time to give up the rusty razor blade for a dull butterknife! :thumb:

I had thought about that. A cheese grater works wonders.

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 12:26 PM
this self mutilation...i wonder what u guys did last year when u guys were ballers....egg beater?!?

Brando
11-27-2004, 12:29 PM
this self mutilation...i wonder what u guys did last year when u guys were ballers....egg beater?!?

Crisco and prairie dogs. Soft soft and supple..you've hit a sore spot..how I long for those days.

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 12:45 PM
u guys will be back next year...im telling u get some D and there u go

Deberg_1990
11-27-2004, 12:50 PM
u guys will be back next year...im telling u get some D and there u go

So I guess Marty's job is safe this year then?? You guys were ready to run his butt out of town a few months ago.

go bo
11-27-2004, 12:50 PM
u guys will be back next year...im telling u get some D and there u goduh...

you've noticed that too?

wait until tommorrow, we'll show you some d!!

(of course, it will be wearing charger uniforms... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: )

FloridaChief
11-27-2004, 12:56 PM
I molest gay monkees

Duh!--Who doesn't?

Braincase
11-27-2004, 01:06 PM
This year has been pretty much a steady stream of "**** me in the goat ass." Marty's due to get some , too.

FloridaChief
11-27-2004, 01:09 PM
This year has been pretty much a steady stream of "**** me in the goat ass." Marty's due to get some , too.

I keep thinking the same thing--but when?

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 01:45 PM
deberg, yea we were pretty hard on marty after these past two years, but brees saved his ass. now he up there for coach of the year....everyone is pleasantly surprised....i think if we didnt have this kind of year this would have been his last...

teedubya
11-27-2004, 02:39 PM
heh... Brando wasnt even a fan until Rich Scanlon got here... don't buy into his diatribe.

Brando
11-27-2004, 02:42 PM
heh... Brando wasnt even a fan until Rich Scanlon got here... don't buy into his diatribe.

Yeah, I bought season tickets the last two years just knowing they would pick up Scanlon ;)

Deberg_1990
11-27-2004, 02:52 PM
deberg, yea we were pretty hard on marty after these past two years, but brees saved his ass. now he up there for coach of the year....everyone is pleasantly surprised....i think if we didnt have this kind of year this would have been his last...

Yep, a true breakout year by Brees saved Marty's butt. So who are your guys starting CB's?? Sammie Davis and Quinton Jammer?? Man, I would kill for us in KC to have 2 rising studs at corner like that! One thing Marty has always been blessed with was great cornerbacks. In Cleveland, KC and now San Diego.

teedubya
11-27-2004, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I bought season tickets the last two years just knowing they would pick up Scanlon ;)

wow, you truly are Nostrildumbass. ROFL

Brando
11-27-2004, 03:04 PM
wow, you truly are Nostrildumbass. ROFL

Actually it was Eric Downing that convinced me to buy my tickets LOL.
If I were that true to SU players I would live in Philly and not experience my heartache until the NFC Championship game every year. :P

teedubya
11-27-2004, 03:09 PM
btw... why did you choose the Chiefs as your team of preference?

Brando
11-27-2004, 03:16 PM
btw... why did you choose the Chiefs as your team of preference?

I used to use them on Tecmo Bowl back in the day. Started to follow them back then. When I moved here and went to a game at Arrowhead I some how got hooked. It must be the tailgating.

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 03:28 PM
deberg, yea jammer is a stud he hits like hitman harrison did for us, i think he will eventually be the premiere CB but we were on him too because he would always get a costly PI. Sammy is finally coming along but someone u should remember if he's healthy to play is drayton florence...i really like this kid and he has been impressing since he got here last year. Someone else i really like in our secondary is Kiel. i dont know if u guys know this but right before training camp he was shot five times in a carjacking attempt, recovered and now has the third most tackles, this safety is getting better every game. with all this said though they still need more experience and i dont see them really becoming real solid till next year....

PS can u please F up the donkeys next time u play them and bust a donkey lineman play, their fans are such pricks.....i.e. spyder that fool is getting on my nerves going on our forum and talking S#$T