PDA

View Full Version : And tomorrow's attendance will be.....

Nzoner
11-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Personally I've had 3 calls today of friends trying to unload tickets,I've seen ads in the daily paper,posts here and posts there.

Should be no problem finding some leg room at Arrowhead tomorrow.

Sure-Oz
11-27-2004, 03:22 PM
probably 3/4 filled?

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 03:30 PM
r u guys telling me it wont be sold out? isnt that uncommon for u guys??

Deberg_1990
11-27-2004, 03:36 PM

Thats an old urban legend.........There is a huge difference between sold out and actual attandance. Im guessing thre will probably be 15,000 no-shows tommorow.

go bo
11-27-2004, 03:36 PM
oh, i'm sure it's sold out...

we're talking no shows...

Bob Dole
11-27-2004, 03:41 PM
What's the weather forecast?

go bo
11-27-2004, 03:46 PM
high of around 42 and partly cloudy, i think...

HolmeZz
11-27-2004, 03:47 PM

What are worried about? You guys are used to playing in half-empty stadiums. Just this time it won't be at home.

Nzoner
11-27-2004, 03:56 PM
What's the weather forecast?

I found

Tomorrow: Cloudy with a mixture of light rain and snow developing in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.

Just put the rain gear in the truck.

BIG_DADDY
11-27-2004, 04:08 PM
And tomorrow's attendance will be.............below average.

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 04:13 PM
holmzzz, what are worried about? read that. second i was just asking a simple question i thought u guys were the classy fans? where in my question does it sound like i was trying to start anything i just thought they were always packed and i respected that. why if its sold out there are so many no shows? is it the weather?

go bo
11-27-2004, 04:16 PM
holmzzz, what are worried about? read that. second i was just asking a simple question i thought u guys were the classy fans? where in my question does it sound like i was trying to start anything i just thought they were always packed and i respected that. why if its sold out there are so many no shows? is it the weather?sure, the weather is part of it, but 3-7 and no priest has a lot to do with it, too...

chileanbolt
11-27-2004, 04:19 PM
that sounds like bolt fans, but our problem is the buying of the tix, cause i know even when we are super bad they will show if they bought the tix....but still i just thought u guys were like green bay where they pack it even when they are garbage...something new i learned....BTW this has probably been addressed but what is the weather like manana?

Phobia
11-27-2004, 04:24 PM
that sounds like bolt fans, but our problem is the buying of the tix, cause i know even when we are super bad they will show if they bought the tix....but still i just thought u guys were like green bay where they pack it even when they are garbage...something new i learned....BTW this has probably been addressed but what is the weather like manana?

Rain tomorrow in the afternoon. Let's see Green Bay not win a playoff game in a decade, card the best offense in the league, and put up a losing record - see what happens to their attendance overnight. I can't remember the last time the Packers weren't playoff contenders this early in the season.

chiefs4me
11-27-2004, 04:41 PM
Just ignore us all right now,,,,being 3-7 is not what we are used to. And yes we are still classy fans,,and the best,,but even the most loyal dog will bite you in the ass sometime. Unlike your team, even though we don't actually get to the superbowl we are used to winning.And the one who said no priest so no fans showing up,,,,,please,,,,if I could that would give me a reason to go even more to see Tony G. One man does not make a team.

Rausch
11-27-2004, 05:13 PM
Well, I'll be there because someone didn't want to go...I'm not seeing the problem.

Bob Dole
11-27-2004, 05:34 PM
With that forecast, it's pretty much guaranteed that there will be a whole lot of no-shows.

stevieray
11-27-2004, 05:37 PM
I'm there.

Thank goodness for big, dark sunglasses.

Rausch
11-27-2004, 05:41 PM
I'm there.

Got a question, is section 125, row 40 pretty good?...

stevieray
11-27-2004, 05:44 PM
Got a question, is section 125, row 40 pretty good?...

not bad at all. Hope to see ya tommorrow.

Bob Dole
11-27-2004, 05:45 PM
I'm there.

And watch. This will be the week a CBS cameraman takes a shine to you and decides to do a Face Down Elvis extreme closeup going to commercial.

stevieray
11-27-2004, 05:50 PM
And watch. This will be the week a CBS cameraman takes a shine to you and decides to do a Face Down Elvis extreme closeup going to commercial.

Complete with laugh track.

Sure-Oz
11-27-2004, 05:57 PM
The attendance will serve as a message if 15k or so dont show, we deserve better.

RNR
11-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Rain tomorrow in the afternoon. Let's see Green Bay not win a playoff game in a decade, card the best offense in the league, and put up a losing record - see what happens to their attendance overnight. I can't remember the last time the Packers weren't playoff contenders this early in the season. The pre-Farve years they were one of the worst teams in the NFL. From 69-90 or so they were always below .500 and sold out, for years they played in two stadiums no biggie but calling out Packer fans on loyalty is a bad call.

Skip Towne
11-27-2004, 06:20 PM
The pre-Farve years they were one of the worst teams in the NFL. From 69-90 or so they were always below .500 and sold out, for years they played in two stadiums no biggie but calling out Packer fans on loyalty is a bad call.
Let's talk about R_aider fans then.

RNR
11-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Let's talk about R_aider fans then. That has been pretty well gone over, and I won't go into to the whole PSL or the move crap. However we could talk about the pre-90s Chief fans or the current fan reaction going on right now. There are few teams who have a fan base with a record of loyalty win or lose. Packers, Bron-cos, Cubs, Red Soxs fans come to mind. For that matter Oakland pre- LA move had a longer sellout run than KC.

Phobia
11-27-2004, 06:52 PM
The pre-Farve years they were one of the worst teams in the NFL. From 69-90 or so they were always below .500 and sold out, for years they played in two stadiums no biggie but calling out Packer fans on loyalty is a bad call.

Hell, like I'm old enough to remember all that. I didn't even learn to read until 89. Yes, I guess I'm calling you "old".

the Talking Can
11-27-2004, 06:53 PM
if you logged to Chiefsplanet looking for info you wouldn't even know there was a game tomorrow....

Bowser
11-27-2004, 06:54 PM
if you logged to Chiefsplanet looking for info you wouldn't even know there was a game tomorrow....

Heh......game..............

:shake:

RNR
11-27-2004, 06:59 PM
Hell, like I'm old enough to remember all that. I didn't even learn to read until 89. Yes, I guess I'm calling you "old". I am old! you should know that we have met, btw shut up youngster :cuss:

tburg
11-27-2004, 07:44 PM

You also have to remember back until the late 90s GB split their home games between milwaukee and Green Bay. Selling out county stadium was hard to come by and it only held 53,192 they do have loyal fans up there no doubt. I can assure you though if they ever went through the same thing that is going on in KC there would be sellouts but still no shows(see booing at the titans game and leaving early). They just upgraded the stadium and it still only holds 71-some thousand, there will be 75,000 at arrowhead tomorrow no problem.

RNR
11-27-2004, 07:48 PM
You also have to remember back until the late 90s GB split their home games between milwaukee and Green Bay. Selling out county stadium was hard to come by and it only held 53,192 they do have loyal fans up there no doubt. I can assure you though if they ever went through the same thing that is going on in KC there would be sellouts but still no shows(see booing at the titans game and leaving early). They just upgraded the stadium and it still only holds 71-some thousand, there will be 75,000 at arrowhead tomorrow no problem.
Point taken, however I was just saying that fanbase that stacks up pretty good against anyones, and they sat through some real bad teams for years.

LocoChiefsFan
11-27-2004, 07:49 PM
I just got off the phone not even 5 min ago. A friend of mine is not going to the game and offered me his tix. Of course, I think i'll stay home instead.

Bowser
11-27-2004, 07:51 PM
I just got off the phone not even 5 min ago. A friend of mine is not going to the game and offered me his tix. Of course, I think i'll stay home instead.

Cheaper beer, to be sure.

tburg
11-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Point taken, however I was just saying that fanbase that stacks up pretty good against anyones, and they sat through some real bad teams for years.

They did sit through some horrible years that is for sure(I grew up an hour south of green bay so I was their). Like most teams they have lots of diehards but also during the superbowl yrs they had just as many bandwagon's as any good team does.

teedubya
11-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Face Down Elvis

ROFL

Calcountry
11-27-2004, 08:22 PM
holmzzz, what are worried about? read that. second i was just asking a simple question i thought u guys were the classy fans? where in my question does it sound like i was trying to start anything i just thought they were always packed and i respected that. why if its sold out there are so many no shows? is it the weather?
There is only so much pain a person can take.

Good bye to all the Resident Drunken Prickfaces.

stevieray
Face Down Elvis

ROFL

tony robbins named my kid.

Hammock Parties
Face Down Elvis

ROFL

OMG...MODS! MOOOOODS!

stevieray
11-27-2004, 08:24 PM
OMG...MODS! MOOOOODS!

Spaz. This was made up five days ago.

Hammock Parties
11-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Spaz. This was made up five days ago.

Well damn.

dtebbe
11-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Stop dreaming. It will be full just like every sunday. Someone will use the tickets, and the bodies will be in the seats buying $7 beers, $4 cokes, and $5 hotdogs.

DT