PDA

View Full Version : I can't watch this team anymore.

TRR
11-28-2004, 03:22 PM
The defense is absolutely pathetic. I mean, I don't have words to describe how bad this defense is. I have never seen a defense get 31 points scored on them, and have the announcers make it sound like they had a good day. Every player on this D is absolutely pathetic.

You spend so much money to go to training camp in the summer, so much money to go to games, so much more for NFL Sunday Ticket, and so much money on team merchandise, and this is the team we get in return.

I'll be working Sunday's from now on. I've had it with the Chiefs for this season.

Frustrated out of my mind.

teedubya
11-28-2004, 03:23 PM
why? they keep the game close right up until the very end... they could easily have won EVERY game... they just dont. It is entertainment, after all.

TRR
11-28-2004, 03:25 PM
No, it's a joke. Keep the games close. Are you kidding me?

I guess if Carl and company have fans like that, no wonder he can put out a product on the field like that, and still fill the seats.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-28-2004, 03:28 PM
we need an Official "I can't watch this team anymore" thread every week for the drama queens

Logical
No, it's a joke. Keep the games close. Are you kidding me?

I guess if Carl and company have fans like that, no wonder he can put out a product on the field like that, and still fill the seats.

I see your sarcasm meter is running on empty.:p

Phobia
we need an Official I can't watch this team anymore thread every week for the drama queens

Why can't I just make this one the official?

Wile_E_Coyote
11-28-2004, 03:29 PM

you got me

TRR
11-28-2004, 03:30 PM
Drama Queen? Wow.

That's all I can say....Wow.

I'm glad other people can watch this defense week after week. I guess your "better" fans than I am.

Phobia
11-28-2004, 03:31 PM
Drama Queen? Wow.

I'm glad other people can watch this defense week after week. I guess your "better" fans than I am.

You're not a real fan.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-28-2004, 03:31 PM
Drama Queen? Wow.

calm down Francis

FAX
11-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Drama Queen? Wow.

We must all bring our fan groceries to every game, Mr. TRR.

FAX

1adam1238
11-28-2004, 03:36 PM
You ****ing morons....a better fan...give me a ****ing break...I can understand where he is coming from....we put heart and soul into this team and the team plays like it doesn't have any soul........

Valiant
11-28-2004, 03:39 PM
You got to watch yourself on threads like these... People can't take these threads...You damn non fans... :rolleyes: :cuss: :p

Thig Lyfe
11-28-2004, 03:40 PM
fairweather alert... danger danger

Redcoats58
11-28-2004, 03:42 PM
You ****ing morons....a better fan...give me a ****ing break...I can understand where he is coming from....we put heart and soul into this team and the team plays like it doesn't have any soul........
I think these guys were just throwing out some (sarcasm). Calm down fruitcake.

1adam1238
11-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Its called passion......that is what most people on this board lack, just like this team

Phobia
11-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Its called passion......that is what most people on this board lack, just like this team

Really? You must not read very often. I'd say 80% of this board is more passionate than 80% of that 53 man roster.....

but then I would sound stupid and who wants to sound stupid?

Redcoats58
11-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Maybe if you hung around a little more you would see that we have plenty of passion for the Chiefs, but there is no reason to waste passion now on a team that we knew two weeks ago wouldn't make the post season. Let me guess you still thought they would make the playoffs?

1adam1238
11-28-2004, 03:52 PM
Now that is funny coming from you after your sarcasm statement. All I said was that the guy who started this thread was passionate about this team and it tanked. I haven't thought playoffs for a while, but it doesn't change the fact that passion still exists for this team

FAX
11-28-2004, 03:52 PM
The passion grocery is all sold out.

FAX

Skip Towne
11-28-2004, 03:53 PM
That'll work. Then we can just trot it out each week.

Redcoats58
11-28-2004, 03:57 PM
Now that is funny coming from you after your sarcasm statement. All I said was that the guy who started this thread was passionate about this team and it tanked. I haven't thought playoffs for a while, but it doesn't change the fact that passion still exists for this team
:spock:

the Talking Can
11-28-2004, 04:00 PM

how many logins does KC Johhny have?

Sure-Oz
11-28-2004, 04:03 PM
I will be watching till the end of the season, just because I am a fan and I want to see LJ get more carries and show us his worth. I am sick of seeing this defense that is worse than last year but wtf can you do??? Next year as always I guess.

Baby Lee
11-28-2004, 04:07 PM
why? they keep the game close right up until the very end... they could easily have won EVERY game... they just dont. It is entertainment, after all.
That has to be the stupidest thing I've seen on this BBS. Did you write it before or after you stood in line for tickets to Alexander?

Saulbadguy
11-28-2004, 04:08 PM
Pussy.

Thig Lyfe
11-28-2004, 04:14 PM
Pussy.

What he said.

Baby Lee
11-28-2004, 04:16 PM
Pussy.
Yes, because a true signpost of manhood is being stupid enough to throw your unquestioning support behind a team that doesn't deserve it in the least.
I think I'll follow up and show my manhood and support of Ford by buying a used Festiva and proudly drive it everywhere I go.

Saulbadguy
11-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Yes, because a true signpost of manhood is being stupid enough to throw your unquestioning support behind a team that doesn't deserve it in the least.
I think I'll follow up and show my manhood and support of Ford by buying a used Festiva and proudly drive it everywhere I go.
True, but 'round these parts you is a pussy.

Redcoats58
11-28-2004, 04:20 PM
I'm so passionate about Chiefs football, I'm not going to watch it anymore!
This is the best post on this thread ROFL

Zebedee DuBois
11-28-2004, 04:23 PM
If only we could get all the kids together and put on a show in old Mr. Patterson's barn....then we could save the team!

Baby Lee
11-28-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm so passionate about Chiefs football, I'm not going to watch it anymore!
Kind of like Star Wars geeks who would cherish the opportunity to kill [the entirely fictional] Jar-Jar Binks.

I love steak. Doesn't mean I'd eat one that had been sitting out in the road all day.

I know you're going for irony. But you can be passionate about something without gulping down mouthfuls of that thing in sh!t form.

I love the Chiefs, but I hate the guys who are presently wearing the uniform. I wouldn't want to run into them in a mall. Wouldn't want them stinking up my space at a restaurant, and I'm not all that keen on them continuing to embarass the franchise on my TV.

4th and Long
11-28-2004, 04:48 PM
I made t-shirts for all you whiney bastards so you can form your own club and perhaps, your own BBS. Please wear them in semi-good health.

Coach
11-28-2004, 04:50 PM
ROFL 4th and long strikes again :D

Baby Lee
11-28-2004, 04:50 PM
I made t-shirts for all you whiney bastards so you can form your own club and perhaps, your own BBS. Please wear them in semi-good health.
Can someone tell me, seriously. What is 'whiny' about having standards and expecting a team you support to meet them?

And this isn't merely about losing. It is about losing because you are losers. We have the talent to thump Atlanta and b!tchslap the Ravens in their own house. But we don't have the heart to keep scrubs from having career days. There is no way a team with talent to shut down Vick and put 50 on anybody they decide they want to to be anything but among the premiere teams in the league. That is, unless they are fundamentally weak minded and uninterested in excellence. If I were a Carolina fan, a Phins fan, or even a 49ers fan, I could withstand this season as the injuries and defections would have cemented our fates and you just buck up and wait for next year. The Chiefs had their fate in their control and have, to a man, said "fvck it. I don't want to do what it takes to be a winner."

4th and Long
11-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Can someone tell me, seriously. What is 'whiny' about having standards and expecting a team you support to meet them?
Let me ask you a question and see if you can draw an answer from it.

Who here SERIOUSLY thought that making no offseason moves at all on defense and drafting no defense was SERIOUSLY going to improve this team?

Anyone? Anyone?

Now remember, be realistic when thinking this through before you answer.

Anyone? Anyone?

Sure-Oz
11-28-2004, 04:56 PM
I seriously didn't think we could get anyworse, I was wrong!

I knew we wouldn't have a decent d though. I was hoping they would be a hair better.

Baby Lee
11-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Let me ask you a question and see if you can draw an answer from it.

Who here SERIOUSLY thought that making no offseason moves at all on defense and drafting no defense was SERIOUSLY going to improve this team?

Anyone? Anyone?

Now remember, be realistic when thinking this through before you answer.

Anyone? Anyone?
It's not about improving, it's about taking what is there for you. This team can beat any team in the league. 56-10 against Atlanta proved that. B!tch slapping the Ravens in their own house proved that. Leading or being tied in the 4th quarter of EVERY FVCKING game proves it each and every week. But they have chosen not to suck up and do what it takes. There are excuses for the defense. They're retards. They poop their britches due to a withered brain stem. But there is no excuse excuse for fumbling on long pass gainers, fumbling away sure kickoff return TDs, red zone INTs going 105 yards, red zone INTs sealing our fate against a team as formidible as the Pats, ending every game with a sack, or successive dropped passes right in your hands.

Sure-Oz
11-28-2004, 05:04 PM
We were not going to win shit with this defense, it proves once again defense wins titles!! Offense's make it alot of fun but you look at winning teams their defense's are atleast avg.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-28-2004, 05:05 PM
having Priest in those wins helped

Baby Lee
11-28-2004, 05:09 PM
having Priest in those wins helped
Didn't do shit for us against Denver, Carolina, Houston, Jacksonville, or Tampa.

alanm
11-28-2004, 05:11 PM
I made t-shirts for all you whiney bastards so you can form your own club and perhaps, your own BBS. Please wear them in semi-good health.If your smart you'd be out the door to the nearest screenprinter with that design. You would clean up this year. Plus send a message to Carl or Lamar. Strike that... They don't give a f*ck:cuss:

go bo
11-28-2004, 05:15 PM
having Priest in those wins helpedyeah, but 31 points without priest should be enough to win...

for just about any other team, that is... :(

|Zach|
11-28-2004, 05:19 PM
You're not a real fan. For every one person that tells other people they are not real fans there seem to be about 100 posts like this. It just seems kind of funny how much this comes out in a mocking manner for how little it is actully used.