PDA

View Full Version : I take it back, Champ Bailey sucks!

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 11:01 PM
ROFL ROFL

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Kerry Collins and the Raiduhs did just have some PRison sex with Champ and the fake.

Yet another failed opportunity for mini-Elway...oh wait.........thats not appropriate.

Hammock Parties
11-28-2004, 11:06 PM
Warfield hasn't been beaten that bad in a game all year.

Hell, BARTEE hasn't been repeatedly burned like that.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 11:08 PM
Warfield hasn't been beaten that bad in a game all year.

Hell, BARTEE hasn't been repeatedly burned like that.

No kidding. Champ is over rated and he got his ass torched tonight by Porter.

tk13
11-28-2004, 11:08 PM
This is why I'd rather have Derrick Johnson or a DE over Rolle... if you don't have someone like DJ to get to the QB then having a guy like Rolle isn't always going to matter...

teedubya
11-28-2004, 11:09 PM
yeah, I really want Jerry Porter on our team... no one is using #84 man, its yours, bro.

Hammock Parties
11-28-2004, 11:11 PM
This is why I'd rather have Derrick Johnson or a DE over Rolle... if you don't have someone like DJ to get to the QB then having a guy like Rolle isn't always going to matter...

I agree.

Garcia Bronco
11-28-2004, 11:15 PM
You guys kill me

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 11:16 PM
I don't want you or MHM to get the clap Garcia. Exceptions to every rule.

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 11:18 PM
You guys kill me

You and MH are classy Broncos fans, this is for TJ for starting this thread today after we lose. He is real classy. :rolleyes:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105270

Ugly Duck
11-28-2004, 11:31 PM
From ESPN:

Collins finished 26-for-45 and showed no fear of Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey. In fact, his first two touchdown throws -- both to Porter -- came at Bailey's expense.

The first came on a post route down the middle of the field in which the Broncos cornerback let Porter slip behind him. The second was on a simple slant in which Collins rifled the ball perfectly and Bailey couldn't prevent Porter from making the catch or tackle him before he crossed the goal line.

Meanwhile, Bailey's biggest hit of the night came on his own teammate, Kelly Herndon

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 11:33 PM
Doctors report that the snow saved Bailey from skin grafts by cooling the burns. Temps that high often result in the loss of extremities, often including the nose, ears and Fingers.

the Talking Can
11-28-2004, 11:33 PM
Bailey has been torched for TDs all year.

Not a big secret.

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 11:47 PM
I'm bringing Mallows, chocolate, and some grahams to the KC game.

With Bailey on one side, and our DBs on the other.......I should be able to melt smores from the 27th row of the upper level by the 2nd quarter.

Snack time.

PastorMikH
11-28-2004, 11:54 PM
Champ looks great - if you are a Chiefs fan.

BTW Dirk, I hate to be a wet blanket here, but that sig could get me in quite a bit of trouble if I'm perusing a thread at the office and someone comes in while I'm passing by one of your posts. Avs don't really bother me because I can block the racier ones, but the sigs can't be blocked.

Iowanian
11-28-2004, 11:55 PM
pastor....post in the "at work" setting, and turn off the avs and sigs in your options menu.

PastorMikH
11-28-2004, 11:57 PM
pastor....post in the "at work" setting, and turn off the avs and sigs in your options menu.

So, I have to do without any avatars or sigs because of a few sigs?

dirk digler
11-28-2004, 11:57 PM

BTW Dirk, I hate to be a wet blanket here, but that sig could get me in quite a bit of trouble if I'm perusing a thread at the office and someone comes in while I'm passing by one of your posts. Avs don't really bother me because I can block the racier ones, but the sigs can't be blocked.

Sorry Pastor. I will look to change it just for you.

PastorMikH
11-29-2004, 12:00 AM
Sorry Pastor. I will look to change it just for you.

Thanks man! Even just a tad more clothing even will really be tolerable. I'm not necessarily against nice scenery in the posts, it's just that I could click on the wrong thread at the wrong time and be out of a job because of it.

RNR
11-29-2004, 12:01 AM
Slick field advanage wideout, the two TDs were perfect thrown balls. The slant is unstopable when the ball is thrown like that, the other he was in good position and the ball was on the money. Porter got the better of him tonight, that said I would take Bailey in a heart beat.

Iowanian
11-29-2004, 12:02 AM
I do.

dirk digler
11-29-2004, 12:03 AM
Thanks man! Even just a tad more clothing even will really be tolerable. I'm not necessarily against nice scenery in the posts, it's just that I could click on the wrong thread at the wrong time and be out of a job because of it.

No prob I don't anyone losing their job over looking at some girls thong underwear.

Valiant
11-29-2004, 12:03 AM

read quicker...

Eleazar
11-29-2004, 12:14 AM
yeah, I really want Jerry Porter on our team... no one is using #84 man, its yours, bro.

Actually that is Kris Wilson's number.