PDA

View Full Version : Should Darvin Wallis stay or go?

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-30-2004, 11:17 AM
Defensive Assistant coach/Quality Control...

Let's get down to the nuts and bolts people...

Rain Man
11-30-2004, 11:18 AM
I voted 'who?' and I feel very strongly about it.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-30-2004, 11:26 AM
don't blow off this important question people...

Coach
11-30-2004, 11:38 AM
Who the hell is Darvin Wallis?

Oh, and I voted "who?"

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-30-2004, 11:40 AM
Who the hell is Darvin Wallis?

Oh, and I voted "who?"
As the thread starter clearly states he's a defensive assistant and quality control coach. He just may be the glue that holds it all together...or the cog that breaks and makes it all fall apart...

:)

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 11:40 AM
Who the f*ck are you ?

Who ?

Never heard of him..... really, if he is with the Chiefs, I have never heard his name mentioned.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Who the f*ck are you ?

Who ?

Never heard of him..... really, if he is with the Chiefs, I have never heard his name mentioned.
HE'S A DAMN DEFENSIVE ASSISTANT AND QUALITY CONTROL COACH!!!!

btw...this thread is not to be taken seriously.....

Phobia
11-30-2004, 11:44 AM
Quality Control?

Does that mean what I think it means? Firing is too good. We should strap him to the 50 yard line and burn him at the stake as part of a pre-game ceremony....

unless he's a black man. If he's black, please disregard my politically incorrect, insensitive remarks.

gblowfish
11-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Darvin Wallis is not a black guy. He's a white guy, about 55 years old, been a coach forever. He's one of my customers, and is one of the nicest people I've ever met. He's a good coach, and he's been working like 20 hour days for about six months in a row. His problem is you can't polish a turd. Same problem Gun has with the defensive guys he was stuck with on arrival. It's not the coach, its the players, trust me on this one.

ChiefsCountry
11-30-2004, 02:10 PM
Wallis is the last reminder from Marty.

Demonpenz
11-30-2004, 02:13 PM
i think wallis is the lone brought spot on the chiefs this year, In fact I promoted him in madden 2005 because of his potential at quality control. He was like 86 on quality control the first year but then really gained steam.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-30-2004, 02:18 PM
Darvin Wallis is not a black guy. He's a white guy, about 55 years old, been a coach forever. He's one of my customers, and is one of the nicest people I've ever met. He's a good coach, and he's been working like 20 hour days for about six months in a row. His problem is you can't polish a turd. Same problem Gun has with the defensive guys he was stuck with on arrival. It's not the coach, its the players, trust me on this one.
I stand corrected. Thanks.

Darvin Wallis rules.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-30-2004, 02:19 PM
i think wallis is the lone brought spot on the chiefs this year, In fact I promoted him in madden 2005 because of his potential at quality control. He was like 86 on quality control the first year but then really gained steam.
KEEP FVCKING DOUBTING DARVIN WALLIS!!!!!!!!

Phobia
11-30-2004, 02:36 PM
Darvin Wallis is not a black guy. He's a white guy, about 55 years old, been a coach forever.

Great. So, commence with the burning at the stake ceremony in 3 weeks?

HolmeZz
11-30-2004, 02:38 PM
What quality does he have to control?

cheeeefs
11-30-2004, 03:04 PM
The results of this poll illustrate quite nicely the old Cliche`

"To know him, is to hate him"

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-30-2004, 03:07 PM
The results of this poll illustrate quite nicely the old Cliche`

"To know him, is to hate him"
Huh? No one seems to know him... except gblowfish.... and everyone has either voted who or get out.

cheeeefs
11-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Huh? No one seems to know him... except gblowfish.... and everyone has either voted who or get out.

that's why I sourced the poll and not the replies. "get out" unless I'm mistaken is "fire him" 4 people voted "get out", and 9 people voted "who?"

not making a personal jibe at the man, just saying the results struck me funny.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-30-2004, 03:10 PM
that's why I sourced the poll and not the replies. "get out" unless I'm mistaken is "fire him" 4 people voted "get out", and 9 people voted "who?"

not making a personal jibe at the man, just saying the results struck me funny.
oh.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-30-2004, 03:11 PM
After what gblowfish said I want to change my vote to "promote him to GM."

gblowfish
11-30-2004, 10:48 PM
On the Darvin Wallis thread from earlier, here's his bio. His son is a high school football player, and I've worked with him editing game footage to help try to get his son a football scholarship. He's a really genuinely nice guy. I feel sorry for him because of the god awful "talent" he's been given to work with. Hope he doesn't get whacked as a scapegoat, but he works for Gun, and Gun is pretty loyal to his coaches.
Bio is here:
http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/darvin_wallis/