PDA

View Full Version : DV press confrence.... nothing new,same old BS and still kissing Kawika's ass

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 03:53 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2004/11/30/vermeil_press_conference/

Phobia
11-30-2004, 04:17 PM
If DV praises Kawika in one sentence and heaps accolades on Scanlon in another, which are we supposed to believe?

Calcountry
11-30-2004, 04:25 PM
If DV praises Kawika in one sentence and heaps accolades on Scanlon in another, which are we supposed to believe?
WE are suppose to believe anything, we are the die hard fans of a 3-8 team for petesakes.

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 04:29 PM
Personally, how can you believe anything anymore, I mean, 3-8 says it all.

mikey23545
11-30-2004, 04:30 PM
I wish you could just consummate your relationship with Scanlon...It might really help take the edge off...

Rausch
11-30-2004, 04:32 PM
I'm torn. I don't know if I should be an optomist or a smart azz on this thread...

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 04:39 PM
I wish you could just consummate your relationship with Scanlon...It might really help take the edge off...

I have not to mention his name in this thread, blame Phil for that .

FWIW, if you have a problem because I want a player on the team that makes tackles( for which I do not see a problem with ) ,you my friend do not understand the game of football. Please get help with this, you seem to be a good guy ! :D

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 04:41 PM
I'm torn. I don't know if I should be an optomist or a smart azz on this thread...

ROFL On this site being a smartass is an optomist ! Have at it Brad ! :thumb:

|Zach|
11-30-2004, 04:47 PM
I have not to mention his name in this thread, blame Phil for that .

FWIW, if you have a problem because I want a player on the team that makes tackles( for which I do not see a problem with ) ,you my friend do not understand the game of football. Please get help with this, you seem to be a good guy ! :D
If he was a better football player than Mitchell than he would be on the field.

Skip Towne
11-30-2004, 04:52 PM
Roy just has a problem with who's ass is being kissed.

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Roy just has a problem with who's ass is being kissed.

DV's moto, " round here we kiss no ass that does not need kissing "

To kiss a players ass to butter him up to listen and play harder is the same as being pussy whipped.

It is what it is.

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 04:56 PM

He is on the field, finally. He will continue to show his ability and someday will come along he will get the chance , the rest will be history.

Logical
11-30-2004, 04:59 PM

So you are saying our coaches do not make mistakes in evaluating talent. You are further saying our front office and head coach might not be vested in their high round draft choice mistake to the point they play him when he does not deserve to be played. Look I am not backing the Roy's favorite player but to blindly state the best players are on the field ignores the potential fallibility of the coaching staff and front office.

|Zach|
11-30-2004, 04:59 PM
He is on the field, finally. He will continue to show his ability and someday will come along he will get the chance , the rest will be history.
If he was better than Mitchell then he would be starting at MLB right now. He isn't good enough to give the coaches a reason to think he is better than Mitchell which doesn't say much for him because Mitchell has not played well.

|Zach|
11-30-2004, 05:01 PM
So you are saying our coaches do not make mistakes in evaluating talent. You are further saying our front office and head coach might not be vested in their high round draft choice mistake to the point they play him when he does not deserve to be played. Look I am not backing the Roy's favorite player but to blindly state the best players are on the field ignores the potential fallibility of the coaching staff and front office.
Its never 100% of course. I think the coaching staff would do anything to get better players out there. But if Scanlon was better then he would be our MLB

Logical
11-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Its never 100% of course. I think the coaching staff would do anything to get better players out there. But if Scanlon was better then he would be our MLBI certainly won't argue for Scanlon but I would easily argue that Mitchell does not belong as an NFL starter.

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 05:06 PM
If he was better than Mitchell then he would be starting at MLB right now. He isn't good enough to give the coaches a reason to think he is better than Mitchell which doesn't say much for him because Mitchell has not played well.

He isn't ....Says who , you ? The coaches ? The coaches are the ones who chose these sorry ass players we have.

Many times I have seen a players ability long before others have, many times I haven't. From what I have seen in the limited # of plays he's had, he showed more natural ability than Mitchell has in the games he has played. I feel he can much better than what we are using in the middle right now.

It is my opinion, I'm sticking to it.

If you chose to continue believeing Mitchell is better because our coaches has said so, I remind you that they also are the ones responsible for the lacking talent we have on the field .

To each his own.... :p

|Zach|
11-30-2004, 05:08 PM
He isn't ....Says who , you ? The coaches ? The coaches are the ones who chose these sorry ass players we have.

Many times I have seen a players ability long before others have, many times I haven't. From what I have seen in the limited # of plays he's had, he showed more natural ability than Mitchell has in the games he has played. I feel he can much better than what we are using in the middle right now.

It is my opinion, I'm sticking to it.

If you chose to continue believeing Mitchell is better because our coaches has said so, I remind you that they also are the ones responsible for the lacking talent we have on the field .

To each his own.... :p
So our linebacker's coach is responsible what players are drafted and chosen to the team?

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 05:09 PM
It's funny that nobody, hardly nobody but GoChiefs, OK, nobody likes Mitchell , but everybody wants to back him up and then bitch about it.

Talking about having your cake and eat it too ?

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 05:11 PM
So our linebacker's coach is responsible what players are drafted and chosen to the team?

I would think it's the whole LB,DC, HC and GM fault......

Just calling it like it is.....

Funny I never mentioned any names other than Mitchell and many wanna jump on a certain player. :rolleyes:

We do have other LB's .... right ?

el borracho
11-30-2004, 05:13 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/950000/images/_951702_swimming_300.jpg

|Zach|
11-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Funny I never mentioned any names other than Mitchell and many wanna jump on a certain player. :rolleyes:

You are right. You didnt mention his name.
:rolleyes:

tk13
11-30-2004, 05:31 PM
Mitchell's not gotten the job done, but personally I don't think it's fair to say he's had enough time yet. That has nothing to do with Scanlon or what he can and cannot do, but I do think the Mitchell hasn't had enough time to make a fair evaluation. Injuries have played a part of it... but I'm not even sure he's started 16 games yet. It's a catch 22, you have to give him enough time to make a fair assessment, and he's not going to be an All-Pro right off the bat, but you can't sit there and let the team suffer if he's not going to get the job done. I think he's improved, but he's got a ways to go.

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 05:31 PM
You are right. You didnt mention his name.
:rolleyes:

that was about the thread, and several post. It was about a player I never called by name, it was mentioned by other members.

It's just that you and many members cringe at the name of Rich Scanlon( BTW, this is the 1st time I mentioned his name ) for some strange reason. Rest assure his pictures are a scary though, but the ability and play he demonstrates on the field is something we need on this team, due to the lack of other players abilities.

Since I did mention his name, you can roll you eyes a little more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q.What's wrong with a player that makes tackles on a team, is that a crime ?

A. Only if you play for the Kansas City Chiefs, they are not allowed to tackle the guy with the ball.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Zach|
11-30-2004, 05:37 PM
that was about the thread, and several post. It was about a player I never called by name, it was mentioned by other members.

It's just that you and many members cringe at the name of Rich Scanlon( BTW, this is the 1st time I mentioned his name ) for some strange reason. Rest assure his pictures are a scary though, but the ability and play he demonstrates on the field is something we need on this team, due to the lack of other players abilities.

Since I did mention his name, you can roll you eyes a little more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q.What's wrong with a player that makes tackles on a team, is that a crime ?

A. Only if you play for the Kansas City Chiefs, they are not allowed to tackle the guy with the ball.

This is a fantastic post telling me about the semantics of referring to a player by name and making talking points that describe him and why I should differentiate the two.

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 05:55 PM
FWIW, here is a good reason to try the other players on our roster.....

Coach Dennis Green announced the move Monday, benching Shaun King after two starts and going with Navarre over Josh McCown, who had the job for the first nine games.

"Isn't that the American dream?" Green said. "Isn't the American dream all about opportunity? If one guy hasn't worked out and another guy hasn't worked out, why shouldn't the other guy get a chance? And I've got a lot of confidence in him. I think he'll do fine."

Lord knows that won't work in KC, right, the fans and the coaches will never allow that ! :D

Mr. Kotter
11-30-2004, 05:57 PM
....you and many members cringe at the name of Rich Scanlon( BTW, this is the 1st time I mentioned his name ) for some strange reason. Rest assure his pictures are a scary though, but the ability and play he demonstrates on the field is something we need on this team, due to the lack of other players abilities.

I knew it, Roy.

YOU are Scanlon's damn AGENT, aren't you? Fess up... :hmmm:

ROYC75
11-30-2004, 06:00 PM
I knew it, Roy.

YOU are Scanlon's damn AGENT, aren't you? Fess up... :hmmm:

ROFL
I wish... I would rip the Chiefs a new asshole next contract after turns out to be a good LB.
:D

Bob Dole
11-30-2004, 06:18 PM
Which one has more cowbell?

Scanlon does.

Enough said.