View Full Version : The Chiefs can still do one thing to salvage this season

Nzoner
11-30-2004, 04:51 PM
for me.

DO NOT GET SWEPT BY THE FOCKING RAIDERS!!!!

Rukdafaidas
11-30-2004, 04:56 PM
For me, it's beating the focking Donkeys. I need to change my user name to Bukdafroncos.

Logical
11-30-2004, 05:01 PM
for me.

Sorry your desires are not in the best interest of the team. Losing out is now the best thing that can happen to this team.

el borracho
11-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Don't give up yet. If a giant meteor hits Qualcom Stadium this Sunday we are in second place and control our own destiny within the division.

2bikemike
11-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Sorry your desires are not in the best interest of the team. Losing out is now the best thing that can happen to this team.

Why so they can fug up a low 1st round Draft pick?

I really just wanted the win against San Diego at this point. Luckily for me I haven't caught near as much crap as I thought I would about the loss.

Sure-Oz
11-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Beating Denver is the only win I want right now for the rest of the season, hopefully we can continue playing well and just lose at the end like we have.

Nzoner
11-30-2004, 05:12 PM

I'm sure I speak for more than myself when I say right now I could give a shit what the best interest of the team is as they didn't have my best interest in mind when raising my ticket and parking prices.

RealSNR
11-30-2004, 05:55 PM
Sorry your desires are not in the best interest of the team. Losing out is now the best thing that can happen to this team.Are you saying the Chiefs' pride is worth a difference of maybe 5, 6, 7, even 10 spots in the draft?

Calcountry
11-30-2004, 05:55 PM
for me.

No chit! There is nothing worse than living in NORCal and the Chiefs getting beat by those chit heads.

Calcountry
11-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Why so they can fug up a low 1st round Draft pick?

I really just wanted the win against San Diego at this point. Luckily for me I haven't caught near as much crap as I thought I would about the loss.
That is because the SD fans haven't bought into Marty Shortenheimer yet. lmao. It is going to be fun watching them suck it up in the playoffs.

Calcountry
11-30-2004, 05:58 PM
Are you saying the Chiefs' pride is worth a difference of maybe 5, 6, 7, even 10 spots in the draft?
That would just mean that they could trade down to a number 10 pick, because they can't handle the pressure of fuggin up a high pick.

Nzoner
11-30-2004, 06:02 PM
Well, if you want that to happen, they'll need you at the game on Christmas Day supporting them.

That did it,tonight at dinner I'm planting a seed,"damn I sure hate to let Brian down after I sold him those tickets and not show up on Christmas Day,maybe if I leave at 2:30 and not tailgate the family will understand...."

HolmeZz
11-30-2004, 06:06 PM
I'd rather just lose out, to be honest. There's nothing in my mind that would salvage this season.

Raiderhater
11-30-2004, 06:16 PM
I have never understood the "we need to lose" mentality. I hope you people do not actually waste your time watching the games hoping for a loss.

HolmeZz
11-30-2004, 06:19 PM
I have never understood the "we need to lose" mentality. I hope you people do not actually waste your time watching the games hoping for a loss.

Not hoping for a loss. Just not sulking if we lose a tough one, like the game on Sunday, because in reality, it benefits us more than it helps us, as a franchise.

tommykat
11-30-2004, 06:20 PM
for me.

:thumb:

Phobia
11-30-2004, 06:47 PM
I could handle being swept by the Raiders this season, but only if we win against the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) at home and the Chargers take the division.