PDA

View Full Version : How many moderators do we have here now?

ptlyon
12-01-2004, 03:08 PM
I just noticed on the bottom of the forum that Luz, Phob, and htis are listed as moderators for this forum, but I know there is more.

Seems like you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a moderator.

So, who are they, or all they all confidential?

Just don't want to piss off the wrong person. :)

Amnorix
12-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Actually, everyone on here with more than 25 posts is a mod, except you of course. :shrug:

Saulbadguy
12-01-2004, 03:10 PM
Too many. Actually, i've never seen the Luzap guy. Before my time, I guess.

ptlyon
12-01-2004, 03:10 PM
That's what I thought. :hmmm:

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:11 PM
There are a few who are only moderators of special interest forums:
Sure-oz
Bwana
whoman69

The mods/admins for the whole place remain vastly the same as they've ever been:
Bob Dole
Phobia
jazzzlovr
KCWolfman
Luzap
htismaqe
ENDelt
AustinChief

KCTitus
12-01-2004, 03:11 PM

Kind of an honorary mod at this point...it was his post on the old BB that was the catalyst to the founding of this place and, no, you wouldnt have liked it.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:12 PM

He's actually here almost daily. He just doesn't hardly ever post.

ptlyon
12-01-2004, 03:13 PM
A n00b like ENDelt is a mod? :hmmm:

ROFL

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:15 PM
A n00b like ENDelt is a mod? :hmmm:

ROFL

Unfortunately. That was my one mistake. I probably should have been fired.

ENDelt is here in the middle of the night. We used to have a lot of troll problems in the middle of the night. We've tried to get rid of him, but he keeps coming back.

ptlyon
12-01-2004, 03:15 PM
n00b?

Yeah - you've only been here for just over a couple of years.

Saulbadguy
12-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Wow, thats unfortunate.

ptlyon
12-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Unfortunately. That was my one mistake. I probably should have been fired.

ENDelt is here in the middle of the night. We used to have a lot of troll problems in the middle of the night. We've tried to get rid of him, but he keeps coming back.

Well Jesus - that explains a lot.

Ya know, if ya feed a stray dog, they'll never leave.

big nasty kcnut
12-01-2004, 03:24 PM
noob brian is more like the frat brother you never had.

|Zach|
12-01-2004, 03:31 PM
Seems like you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a moderator.

Actully the last time I swung a dad cat around here I just kept hitting Big Daddy. I have no idea why...I didn't mean to hit him but sure enough I would take another swing and bam.

I have tried it in a while. Maybe when I get bored.

dirk digler
12-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Actully the last time I swung a dad cat around here I just kept hitting Big Daddy. I have no idea why...I didn't mean to hit him but sure enough I would take another swing and bam.

I hate dad cats. :(

Iowanian
12-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Iowanian is the most powerful silent Moderator.

BIG_DADDY
12-01-2004, 03:35 PM

Don't even think about it pal.

dirk digler
12-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Iowanian is the most powerful silent Moderator.

Silent head what?

Iowanian
12-01-2004, 03:38 PM
I hate dad cats. :(

I took a mama cat and 5 half grown kittens to our farm and put them in a nice box with some straw, food and water..............to eat mice and so the grandkids could play with them. They didn't last 2 full weeks. All Deceased.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:41 PM
I took a mama cat and 5 half grown kittens to our farm and put them in a nice box with some straw, food and water..............to eat mice and so the grandkids could play with them. They didn't last 2 full weeks. All Deceased.

Nice work, Deadeye.

|Zach|
Don't even think about it pal.
Don't get mad at me because your dead cat swinging defense isn't what it used to be.

You did nothing to help it in the offseason but get a new coach. You are stupid if you dont think you will get the same results.

dirk digler

What the hell did you feed them? Arsenic?

I have had my house cat for 11 years.

Iowanian
12-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Nice work, Deadeye.

I only shot one of them........and it was out of kindness. I think a couple were stepped on by calves, one turned up in a dogs mouth, coons might have got some, 1 or two just "died" after appearing relatively healthy. They were as close to "babied" as I've seen in a while. I wanted them to live....at least long enough to kill some barn and field mice.

The last one was even taken to the safe haven of the garage and pampered a couple of days, and just croaked friday.....Probably overwhelmed from the Chiefs Horrible play.

Last year I took 6-8 cats down and there might be 1 of them running wild somewhere.........coyotes, bobcats, racoons, calves, dogs..........

Phobia
12-01-2004, 03:51 PM
Wow. I've never known a coon to kill a cat. Guess I'm a city boy.

Iowanian
12-01-2004, 03:54 PM
kittens.
Tom cats will also kill them.
Bobcats will kill and eat them.........It must be like Icecream for them.

Don't get me started on the apetite of the fanbelt, blade and shroud of grain trucks, tractors and warm cars in the winter.

Craash
12-01-2004, 04:17 PM
What the hell did you feed them? Arsenic?

I have had my house cat for 11 years.

Feed them cat food. But, I do remeber him saying the water had a funny green color to it.

chiefs4me
12-01-2004, 06:18 PM
I only shot one of them........and it was out of kindness. I think a couple were stepped on by calves, one turned up in a dogs mouth, coons might have got some, 1 or two just "died" after appearing relatively healthy. They were as close to "babied" as I've seen in a while. I wanted them to live....at least long enough to kill some barn and field mice.

The last one was even taken to the safe haven of the garage and pampered a couple of days, and just croaked friday.....Probably overwhelmed from the Chiefs Horrible play.

Last year I took 6-8 cats down and there might be 1 of them running wild somewhere.........coyotes, bobcats, racoons, calves, dogs..........

Well I can only hope your joking about being so carefree with the kittens, or do you get a kick off of feeding the wildlife? You knew exactly what would happen to helpless kittens like that. I mean come on, does the barn not have any other space besides under the calfs hoofs. And yes I was raised on a farm in MO so I know a little bit about it.

Phobia
12-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Well I can only hope your joking about being so carefree with the kittens, or do you get a kick off of feeding the wildlife? You knew exactly what would happen to helpless kittens like that. I mean come on, does the barn not have any other space besides under the calfs hoofs. And yes I was raised on a farm in MO so I know a little bit about it.

If you're outraged about this, then you should be outraged about every farm in the country. You put cats out in the barn to catch rodents and they kinda roam free. Do you want him to put a ****ing leash on them and follow them around all day?

chiefs4me
12-01-2004, 07:44 PM
no sweetie you just said it,,,,,cats, not 2-3 week old kittens

Phobia
12-01-2004, 07:46 PM
no sweetie you just said it,,,,,cats, not 2-3 week old kittens

I think he said half grown kittens.

chiefs4me
12-01-2004, 07:48 PM
I think he said half grown kittens.

well whatever,,,,i just think that's cat's in the barn fine but not unprotected kittens:harumph:

Phobia
12-01-2004, 07:55 PM
well whatever,,,,i just think that's cat's in the barn fine but not unprotected kittens:harumph:

What is a farmer to do with outside kittens? He can't bring a litter of kittens and momma in the house if they aren't house cats. They'd make his entire home their litterbox. The barn is actually a pretty safe place for them if momma cat is smart enough to keep them safe. If not, oh well - natural selection.

It's not like they're pets in this case. They're on a farm, serving a purpose just like any other animal destined for the slaughterhouse.

Logical
12-01-2004, 08:03 PM

I think you are missing the point they were never intended as pets. For christ's sake they were just stupid animals. Animals die, get over it. Hell everything dies it is a natural occurence.

chiefs4me
12-01-2004, 08:06 PM
ya just wanna fight;)

Brando
12-01-2004, 08:08 PM
WTF? Debating kitten politics?
I'm going to give myself paper cuts all over my privates and then douse them with vinegar before reading anymore of this.

David.
12-01-2004, 08:10 PM
I hate chiefs4me more everyday. No, every COMMA

Jenson71
12-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Gee, I guess I shouldn't mention my friend Ben. Ben lives on a farm, not a real farm kid but he just happens to live on one. Anyway, he's not to fond of cats.... there have been many sickening stories involving cats I've heard over the years. Cats with fire. Cats with bales of hay on top of them. Cats with heads underneath tractor wheels. I think he's grown out of it, though, he still laughs at the memories, which is scary enough.

All my cat experiences have been nice, though, thankfully.

Another girl in class had a bunch of wild kittens hanging around her house and she accidently shut the garage door on one's head.

David.
12-01-2004, 08:17 PM
you should check out the movie Gummo.

|Zach|
12-01-2004, 08:19 PM
Hell everything dies it is a natural occurence.

I don't.
:p

chiefs4me
12-01-2004, 09:14 PM

daddy, daddy, some little punk boy said he hates me,,,,,,,,,,,,,:deevee:

Logical
12-01-2004, 09:58 PM
Gee, I guess I shouldn't mention my friend Ben. Ben lives on a farm, not a real farm kid but he just happens to live on one. Anyway, he's not to fond of cats.... there have been many sickening stories involving cats I've heard over the years. Cats with fire. Cats with bales of hay on top of them. Cats with heads underneath tractor wheels. I think he's grown out of it, though, he still laughs at the memories, which is scary enough.

All my cat experiences have been nice, though, thankfully.

Another girl in class had a bunch of wild kittens hanging around her house and she accidently shut the garage door on one's head.

Reminds me of the infamous Cat Mowing thread that caused so much hate and venom to be thrown at Endo and I.

Ahhh Good Memories.ROFL

David.
12-01-2004, 10:01 PM
He's just flirting.
http://www.personal.psu.edu/staff/j/b/jbb1/images/shy.jpg

Skip Towne
12-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Yeah, she's a contrarian like Dense.

David.
12-01-2004, 10:08 PM

yeah and she's a bitch too

:D

Skip Towne
12-01-2004, 10:15 PM

Well, yeah. I'll bet she's a MUron.

David.
12-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Well, yeah. I'll bet she's a MUron.

nah, it's usually those fat KU chicks who are bitter. :)

Iowanian
12-01-2004, 10:21 PM

You know what....Kiss my ass. I'm sick and tired of defending Farm life to some friggin cyber Peta activist. Contrary to popular belief, some of us have better things to do that taking a year of Zen to whittle a Herder's staff to beat the wild beasts of the Iowania from some half grown cats.

They were the size of a pop can, Put in a large Enclosed Box, with a hole cut in it, full of straw, and put into a shop area that they could get out of, but most things couldn't get into. They had water and food before them. Its not like I tied them to the Barn Tree of Woe and practiced throwing my pitchfork javelin and the friggin things.

Life is a bitch. Life on the farm can be a bitch of Den.ise proportions.

If I was being the asshole you're making me out to be, instead of hauling them, with their mother 150 miles to give them a life with less competition and easy pickings for food, I'd have used my new Baby Seal club to bash in their skulls.

Go watch Simba and the Lion King.........Learn about the Circle of Life. Animals are Far crueler to animals than Humans could ever think of being.

You wanna be Iowanian's new chew toy...Keep this crap coming.

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 09:57 AM
You know what....Kiss my ass. I'm sick and tired of defending Farm life to some friggin cyber Peta activist. Contrary to popular belief, some of us have better things to do that taking a year of Zen to whittle a Herder's staff to beat the wild beasts of the Iowania from some half grown cats.

They were the size of a pop can, Put in a large Enclosed Box, with a hole cut in it, full of straw, and put into a shop area that they could get out of, but most things couldn't get into. They had water and food before them. Its not like I tied them to the Barn Tree of Woe and practiced throwing my pitchfork javelin and the friggin things.

Life is a bitch. Life on the farm can be a bitch of Den.ise proportions.

If I was being the asshole you're making me out to be, instead of hauling them, with their mother 150 miles to give them a life with less competition and easy pickings for food, I'd have used my new Baby Seal club to bash in their skulls.

Go watch Simba and the Lion King.........Learn about the Circle of Life. Animals are Far crueler to animals than Humans could ever think of being.

You wanna be Iowanian's new chew toy...Keep this crap coming.

First of all,,,I am nobody's chew toy, but you can be mine:p and do not lecture me on farm life, I lived on a farm in Clarinda Iowa for 7 years and my grandaddy's farm in Savannah Mo for 25 years. Why is it that you can say what you want but when I say something here comes the ire?
You knew what would happen to little kittens like that, and then to come on here and brag about it, I thought children had access to this board. And instead of confronting me like some other men do you run behind my back and neg rep me,,,,ha ha. I think you just need some good loving in your life,,,or ah forget it, your from Iowa.ROFL

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 09:59 AM

bastard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 10:00 AM

Get over it already old man,,,,your just mad because you didn't want me to post on usernames thread and I did. No man tells me what to do.:harumph:

htismaqe
12-02-2004, 10:01 AM
How many moderators do we have here now?

Not enough.

If we had enough, we wouldn't have to read stupid shit like this...

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 10:03 AM
WTF? Debating kitten politics?
I'm going to give myself paper cuts all over my privates and then douse them with vinegar before reading anymore of this.

I wanna see, I wanna see,ROFL

ptlyon
12-02-2004, 10:04 AM
So... everyone that was a member when I joined was a n00b then, huh?

Well yeah - it's not like you've been here for 4 years. ;)

Iowanian
12-02-2004, 10:10 AM
First of all,,,I am nobody's chew toy, but you can be mine:p and do not lecture me on farm life, I lived on a farm in Clarinda Iowa for 7 years and my grandaddy's farm in Savannah Mo for 25 years. Why is it that you can say what you want but when I say something here comes the ire?
You knew what would happen to little kittens like that, and then to come on here and brag about it, I thought children had access to this board. And instead of confronting me like some other men do you run behind my back and neg rep me,,,,ha ha. I think you just need some good loving in your life,,,or ah forget it, your from Iowa.ROFL

First of all.....I'd say the post(the one you quoted, quasimoto) I made above was anything but "running behind your back. 2nd of all, before you go poking fun at what you don't know about my "good lovin", you'll need to recall yesterday when you were basically asking Phildo for the Pole. If "confrontation" is what you desire....I'm your huckleberry. I sent the rep note, to be sure you'd see my reply.

If you think you're capable of making me your chew toy....you'd better get some Bigger batteries for your insult machine. Since its the Christmas season, and I'm feeling generous,,,,,,,,,I'd invite you to do some research and think carefully about picking another sparring partner.

I doubt you could beat kcnut in a spelling bee, let alone out cyber tangle the Ken Jennings of Smack.

You may have "lived" on a farm, but if you don't know the realities of what can happen to animals, then you're either ignorant, or just stupid. There is a big difference between telling a truthful story, and "bragging"

Why don't you turn off that Sally Jesse Raphael rerun and go learn how to bake your man a pie,,,,,,,,,,and do those nasty dishes,,,,,

Spare the Rod,,,,,,,Spoil the Broad,,,,

KCTitus
12-02-2004, 10:16 AM
This should be good...

[pulls up chair and grabs a cold one out of the cooler]

go bo
12-02-2004, 10:24 AM
Get over it already old man,,,,your just mad because you didn't want me to post on usernames thread and I did. No man tells me what to do.:harumph:does that mean women tell you what to do? :p :p :p

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 10:29 AM
First of all.....I'd say the post(the one you quoted, quasimoto) I made above was anything but "running behind your back. 2nd of all, before you go poking fun at what you don't know about my "good lovin", you'll need to recall yesterday when you were basically asking Phildo for the Pole. If "confrontation" is what you desire....I'm your huckleberry. I sent the rep note, to be sure you'd see my reply.

If you think you're capable of making me your chew toy....you'd better get some Bigger batteries for your insult machine. Since its the Christmas season, and I'm feeling generous,,,,,,,,,I'd invite you to do some research and think carefully about picking another sparring partner.

I doubt you could beat kcnut in a spelling bee, let alone out cyber tangle the Ken Jennings of Smack.

You may have "lived" on a farm, but if you don't know the realities of what can happen to animals, then you're either ignorant, or just stupid. There is a big difference between telling a truthful story, and "bragging"

Why don't you turn off that Sally Jesse Raphael rerun and go learn how to bake your man a pie,,,,,,,,,,and do those nasty dishes,,,,,

Spare the Rod,,,,,,,Spoil the Broad,,,,

I assume you mean Phob when you say phil,, and we were only having fun and I hope everyone knows that,,,,,,or wait were you jealous?
He's too young for me anyway.ROFLWho cares if your the sparring champ or king of your castle,,,,your not my king.:harumph: I thought Sally went off the air years ago, you still get her up in Iowa? And I buy pies it's much cheaper nowdays and I have a dishwasher for dirty dishes,,,,Don't you have some cows to go feed?:thumb:

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 10:30 AM
does that mean women tell you what to do? :p :p :p

They can tryROFL

Iowanian
12-02-2004, 10:33 AM
I assume you mean Phob when you say phil,, and we were only having fun and I hope everyone knows that,,,,,,or wait were you jealous?
He's too young for me anyway.ROFLWho cares if your the sparring champ or king of your castle,,,,your not my king.:harumph: I thought Sally went off the air years ago, you still get her up in Iowa? And I buy pies it's much cheaper nowdays and I have a dishwasher for dirty dishes,,,,Don't you have some cows to go feed?:thumb:

Why would I be "jealous" of some internet ditchpig I've never seen?
I'm pretty happy with what I've got at home and don't need to flirt online.

As to feeding some cows...........When I get home from my job, I'll put a bail of hay and some grain in your trough.

oooooops, I think you spilled some of your pudding cup on your jowel.

KCTitus
12-02-2004, 10:34 AM
Aww...I was kind hoping that Iowanian would go for 2.

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 10:35 AM

As to feeding some cows...........When I get home from my job, I'll put a bail of hay and some grain in your trough.

Well please don't buy the cheap kind this time.ROFL

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 10:36 AM

I don't eat pudding:shake:

Iowanian
12-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Aww...I was kind hoping that Iowanian would go for 2.

You think this is the BCS?
No need to run up the score, as Long as I cover the spread. I know 10points seems like alot, but the 2nd team will be running up the score by halftime.

Iowanian
12-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Well please don't buy the cheap kind this time.ROFL

What is the Cheap Kind, Farmer Brown?

Raiderhater
12-02-2004, 10:54 AM
I knew it was only a matter of time before these two had a run in. When she went off on me out of the blue one day I forsaw all kinds of trouble in her future. Today, C4M has gone after the worst possible person. Hope she enjoys getting her ass handed to her.

Iowanian
12-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Wear back support and Lift with the legs...

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 11:00 AM
What is the Cheap Kind, Farmer Brown?

you know what kind it is,,,,so this time buy some purina, they have a new feed out called ME. Let's try it.:thumb:

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 11:02 AM
I knew it was only a matter of time before these two had a run in. When she went off on me out of the blue one day I forsaw all kinds of trouble in her future. Today, C4M has gone after the worst possible person. Hope she enjoys getting her ass handed to her.

Hey,,,I am still waiting on my lobster.ROFL

Iowanian
12-02-2004, 11:03 AM
The doctor said it was "crabs" lady....not Lobsters.

you should really think about taking care of that.

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 11:07 AM
The doctor said it was "crabs" lady....not Lobsters.

you should really think about taking care of that.

Thanks for going with me,,,,:thumb: I will be right back, gotta go buy a pie. What kind do ya want?ROFL

Skip Towne
12-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Iowanian neg repped you? Hahaha So did I. It was fun. I think I'll do it again.

Bwana
12-02-2004, 11:10 AM
Thanks for going with me,,,,:thumb: I will be right back, gotta go buy a pie. What kind do ya want?ROFL

Buy a pie?? Get to cooking darling, chop chop!

Raiderhater
12-02-2004, 11:17 AM
Hey,,,I am still waiting on my lobster.ROFL

Uhm, I'm still waiting for you to get down here to H-town, make me your bitch, and cook the aforementioned lobster.

But I kind of suspected that you were all type and no action.

Skip Towne
12-02-2004, 11:23 AM
Uhm, I'm still waiting for you to get down here to H-town, make me your bitch, and cook the aforementioned lobster.

Don't be so sure. Her husband has a small penis. We already established that.

Raiderhater
12-02-2004, 11:29 AM
Don't be so sure. Her husband has a small penis. We already established that.

Probably why she is so cranky all of the time.

Skip Towne
12-02-2004, 11:39 AM
That's the way I figure it. I hope this continues till Iowanian can get home to use his files on her.

jAZ
12-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that one of the mods Phobia listed had either been banned, stripped of their mod duties or both due to their role in in some kind of "crossing the line into the offline world" behavior.

I was suprised to see their name show up as a Mod.

:shrug:

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 11:51 AM

I drove around for hours waiting for you to call...and said screw it and went to the beach.ROFL

Phobia
12-02-2004, 11:52 AM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that one of the mods Phobia listed had either been banned, stripped of their mod duties or both due to their role in in some kind of "crossing the line into the offline world" behavior.

I was suprised to see their name show up as a Mod.

:shrug:

Interesting. No. I presume you're talking about Russ. I don't know where you got that impression. I hope it wasn't from me.

Iowanian
12-02-2004, 11:54 AM
went to the beach.ROFL

If someone wanted to run some smack..........This is an excellent location to drop a joke about the guys that rushed the backho to the beach and pushed her in the water "having only the best intentions" but admitting it was an honest mistake.

...but I'm not and its close to lunch....so I won't.

Phobia
12-02-2004, 11:54 AM
On second thought, it probably was from me. I vaguely remember something I posted as a joke. The leadership of this board discussed that incident at length and voted. I guess the results of that vote are obvious.

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 11:55 AM

Well if you are all so interested in it,,,it is actually way to big. I would like for him to get a couple of inches cut off.ROFL I am a little person and he is a BIG person and it hurts like hell sometimes.;)

Phobia
12-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Well if you are all so interested in it,,,it is actually way to big. I would like for him to get a couple of inches cut off.ROFL I am a little person and he is a BIG person and it hurts like hell sometimes.;)

Really? I would pay you cash money to get some footage of you running around the block sometime.

jAZ
12-02-2004, 11:59 AM
On second thought, it probably was from me. I vaguely remember something I posted as a joke. The leadership of this board discussed that incident at length and voted. I guess the results of that vote are obvious.
Thanks for the clarification.

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 12:01 PM
If someone wanted to run some smack..........This is an excellent location to drop a joke about the guys that rushed the backho to the beach and pushed her in the water "having only the best intentions" but admitting it was an honest mistake.

...but I'm not and its close to lunch....so I won't.

I almost posted a picture of myself today on the picture thread,,,,,whew dodged that bullet, now I know if I do post one someone will do something mean to it. And since it would really be a picture of me then I can't do it. So if anyone wants to meet me,,,,,will be back home in JOE town for 5 days starting the 18th,,,,:harumph:

David.
12-02-2004, 12:02 PM
I almost posted a picture of myself today on the picture thread,,,,,whew dodged that bullet, now I know if I do post one someone will do something mean to it. And since it would really be a picture of me then I can't do it. So if anyone wants to meet me,,,,,will be back home in JOE town for 5 days starting the 18th,,,,:harumph:

ROFL why the eff would anyone want ot meet you?

Raiderhater
I drove around for hours waiting for you to call...and said screw it and went to the beach.ROFL

Uhm, how am I supposed to call with out a phone number?

She ain't the brightest crayon in the box....

Iowanian
I'm sure you're very lovely, Mrs Stiffler.

Raiderhater
12-02-2004, 12:03 PM

Actually I'm not interested, Skip brought it up.

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Really? I would pay you cash money to get some footage of you running around the block sometime.

your so silly,,,,,I do it every day. So on your way to hill country, stop by greenville and pay me a couple of hundred and you can watch me run around my block in shorts and t-shirt.ROFL

Raiderhater
12-02-2004, 12:04 PM

ROFL

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 12:05 PM

I have no clue eitherROFL but I am sure getting the emails and pm's about it.:thumb:

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2004, 12:06 PM
Duh? :rolleyes:

I am ALL the Moderators....I just use different user names, depending on my mood.

If you got a problem with it, I'm bannin' you.... :cuss:

:p

Phobia
12-02-2004, 12:07 PM
your so silly,,,,,I do it every day. So on your way to hill country, stop by greenville and pay me a couple of hundred and you can watch me run around my block in shorts and t-shirt.ROFL

This is assuming you really are a little person. If you aren't a midget, the running footage isn't worth anything.

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Uhm, how am I supposed to call with out a phone number?

She ain't the brightest crayon in the box....

Oh I posted the number,,,,,

David.
12-02-2004, 12:08 PM
I don't know if I've ever seen a little person run. Could be interesting.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2004, 12:09 PM
This is assuming you really are a little person. If you aren't a midget, the running footage isn't worth anything.

Shut up, self. :harumph:

Phobia
12-02-2004, 12:09 PM
I don't know if I've ever seen a little person run. Could be interesting.

You haven't lived. It is my guilty pleasure. I could watch hours and hours of little people running. It would be the best television available on television. In fact, I would subscribe to an entire channel dedicated to little people,.... running.

Raiderhater
12-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Oh I posted the number,,,,,

Link?

David.
12-02-2004, 12:36 PM
You haven't lived. It is my guilty pleasure. I could watch hours and hours of little people running. It would be the best television available on television. In fact, I would subscribe to an entire channel dedicated to little people,.... running.

hell, little people doing anything. chief4feet could be hours and hours of entertainment.

SPchief
12-02-2004, 12:58 PM
and the hits keep coming

Bob Dole
12-02-2004, 12:59 PM

Bob Dole goes to Greenville quite a bit, since Commerce doesn't have a decent hotel...

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2004, 01:28 PM
Bob Dole goes to Greenville quite a bit, since Commerce doesn't have a decent hotel...

not only that, I'm usually trippin' on acid then.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2004, 01:28 PM
not only that, I'm usually trippin' on acid then.

Damn, damn, damn....I forgot to change my username back to Bob Dole. :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2004, 01:30 PM

Midget Marathons are NOT all-day midget porn specials on Cinemax...sorry to disappoint you.

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 01:55 PM

Well next time your in town let me know and you can by me lunch.;)

I heard they would be building one up their soon though.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2004, 01:58 PM
Well next time your in town let me know and you can by me lunch.;)

I heard they would be building one up their soon though.

I'm in town next week; what's your pleasure?

I could stay at your place too, if you wanted.... :hmmm:

Signed,
The Bob Dole

(forgot to change my username, again!) :banghead:

Brando
12-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Midget Marathons are NOT all-day midget porn specials on Cinemax...sorry to disappoint you.
Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2004, 02:09 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing.

Exactly. Actually, for Phob, it's an improvement--"midget porn" involves at least the same species....

chiefs4me
12-02-2004, 03:15 PM
I'm in town next week; what's your pleasure?

I could stay at your place too, if you wanted.... :hmmm:

Signed,
The Bob Dole

(forgot to change my username, again!) :banghead:

Awful forget aren't you?ROFL Sure come on down, choose any of my 3 sons rooms to bunk in or stay in the camper. How's applebee's sound, unless you wanna go into dallas.

JazzzLovr
12-02-2004, 04:02 PM

I don't know of very many guys on CP who would ever actually hit a woman.

So, no, I can't imagine why anyone would want to meet her either.