PDA

View Full Version : Raider Week

Iowanian
12-02-2004, 11:20 AM
They suck as bad as the Chiefs do...........

I'd like to see the Chiefs grind them into a turd Smoothy.

This weeks game is a matchup of the Chiefs Defense who chose to "stand pat" with personell, and the 1980's wheel of fortune shopping spree that ended with the $14 porceline Turtle chia pet.......Sapp, Washington, Buchanan, Walker..........

Collins throws a nice deep ball when given time........its important that the Dline get some rush. Wheatley is injured, so the Fargas fans will get a good look at the straight line Speed back and to be FA WR Jerry Porter.

Raiderhater
12-02-2004, 11:27 AM
F#ck the raiders, and their ilk.

May God grant us strength and wisdom that we may smite this decrepit evil from the face of the earth.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2004, 10:27 PM
It's ****ing RAIDER WEEK.

KILL THEM SUMBITCHES! :cuss:

BigChiefFan
12-02-2004, 10:33 PM
If Fargas takes it to the outside we're done for. Our OLBers suck ass.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2004, 10:35 PM
If Fargas takes it to the outside we're done for. Our OLBers suck ass.

Fargas can't break a tackle.

If the Chiefs can get consistent pressure on Collins they will win, provided the O shows up.

Kennison and Gonzalez should have a field day since the Raiders have the worst safety tandem in the league.

Skip Towne
12-02-2004, 10:39 PM
I want to play all the kids this week. Losing to the R_aiders used to be a sin. Not anymore. We need to draft high by someone other than Carl.

OldTownChief
12-02-2004, 10:46 PM
I say just move out of the way and letem score at will. A top 3 pick would be sweet.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2004, 10:47 PM
I say just move out of the way and letem score at will. A top 3 pick would be sweet.

No way.

Actually, I wouldn't mind losing this game. The only two games I want KC to win the rest of the year are the Donk and Fade games at Arrowhead.

OldTownChief
12-02-2004, 10:53 PM
No way.

Actually, I wouldn't mind losing this game. The only two games I want KC to win the rest of the year are the Donk and Fade games at Arrowhead.

I could handle dropping both Raiders games because their not going anywhere anyway. However we MUST defeat the Broncos at all cost.

PastorMikH
12-02-2004, 10:57 PM
I only care about 3 more games this season. Oakland both places and Denver at Arrowhead. I want to see victories on those 3 - even if it drops us out of the top 10 draft picks.

BigChiefFan
12-02-2004, 11:05 PM
I only care about 3 more games this season. Oakland both places and Denver at Arrowhead. I want to see victories on those 3 - even if it drops us out of the top 10 draft picks.
Playing for pride at this point in the season is meaningless IMO. We need to use this as an opportunity and see what the rookies and younger players can contribute and see if they are worthy of a roster spot. Plus it gives them much needed experience. Make no mistake the Chiefs are already focusing on 2005 and trying to stick it to the Raiders only ends up hurting us in the long run. I'm not saying dog the game, but I sure wouldn't be risky injury to our big guns for what a meaningless game?

PastorMikH
12-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Playing for pride at this point in the season is meaningless IMO. We need to use this as an opportunity and see what the rookies and younger players can contribute and see if they are worthy of a roster spot. Plus it gives them much needed experience. Make no mistake the Chiefs are already focusing on 2005 and trying to stick it to the Raiders only ends up hurting us in the long run. I'm not saying dog the game, but I sure wouldn't be risky injury to our big guns for what a meaningless game?

Actually, the way our vets have played, I think we have a better chance of winning playing the kids.

I agree with playing the younger guys. But I'd still like to see the Raiders lose.

OldTownChief
12-02-2004, 11:08 PM

Beating those two teams is always nice but the odds of even King Carl ****ing up our 1st pick will drop tremendously if he can choose from the top 3 in the country. Outside the top ten, he's toast.

PastorMikH
12-02-2004, 11:10 PM
If Carl does get a top 5 pick, he'll trade it away for a mid second rounder, a 5th rounder and 2 seventh round picks - then reach with each pick.

OldTownChief
12-02-2004, 11:13 PM
If Carl does get a top 5 pick, he'll trade it away for a mid second rounder, a 5th rounder and 2 seventh round picks - then reach with each pick.

Thats what I'm afraid of too. He'll not want to spend the money on a top 5.

big nasty kcnut
12-02-2004, 11:17 PM
time to kill those bitches. Death to the loser patrol.

philfree
12-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Playing for pride at this point in the season is meaningless IMO.

Players should play for pride in every game. If they don't they won't be in the league for very long. Hell when I sneak off and play 9 holes of golf by myself I still play with and for my own pride. As far as playing our youngsters goes we can do that and still play to win. In a sucky kinda way we are in a win win situation. If we win the game that's good and if we don't we move a step closer to a top 5 draft pick.

PhilFree :arrow:

BigChiefFan
12-02-2004, 11:22 PM
If he does that and Rolle or DJ are still sitting there and we trade way down, I will officially have lost all hope on the Chiefs under Carl's tenure. We need impact players and trading down won't achieve that, IMO. Plus we have several picks, if anything after we hopefully land one of these guys, I say trade back up and land another impact player. We've got plenty of scrubs on the team we need players that have kicked ass at the collegiate level, not tweeners and projects. Don't screw this up, Carl.

BigChiefFan
12-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Players should play for pride in every game. If they don't they won't be in the league for very long. Hell when I sneak off and play 9 holes of golf by myself I still play with and for my own pride. As far as playing our youngsters goes we can do that and still play to win. In a sucky kinda way we are in a win win situation. If we win the game that's good and if we don't we move a step closer to a top 5 draft pick.

PhilFree :arrow: You play to win, not for pride. Our young players need the experience, like I said DON'T dog the game, give it your all, but do it with players that we can not afford injury to. If I was coaching with Green being questionable, why on Earth would we risk further injury for pride?

SoCalRaider
12-02-2004, 11:44 PM
We're going to kick your ass all over the football field. Your one man team is a no man team with Priestess on the sidelines. Green is one late hit away from the emergency room. If our coaching staff has anything remotely close to a clue (which it doesn't), they'd put the only real and proven shutdown corner in the NFL on that TE of yours.

Offensively, you ladies could play 14 on 11 and still not stop our O. Porter, Curry, and Gabriel all ripped Chump Bailey a new ass... can't wait to see what they do to your pathetic ass excuse for a secondary. And pass rush. Are you kidding me?

RAIDER trash talk has returned... ROFL

BigChiefFan
12-02-2004, 11:51 PM
You may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

BigChiefFan
12-02-2004, 11:52 PM
We're going to kick your ass all over the football field. Your one man team is a no man team with Priestess on the sidelines. Green is one late hit away from the emergency room. If our coaching staff has anything remotely close to a clue (which it doesn't), they'd put the only real and proven shutdown corner in the NFL on that TE of yours.

Offensively, you ladies could play 14 on 11 and still not stop our O. Porter, Curry, and Gabriel all ripped Chump Bailey a new ass... can't wait to see what they do to your pathetic ass excuse for a secondary. And pass rush. Are you kidding me?

RAIDER trash talk has returned... ROFL
Yawn. It's hard to get real excited when both of our teams suck so bad, especially yours. :p

Stinger
12-02-2004, 11:56 PM
RAIDER trash has returned... ROFL

Well your last sentence was correct. :p

GO CHIEFS beat the **** out of the Raiders.

craneref
12-02-2004, 11:58 PM
I live in raider land, and I hope that these fair weather fans get off their tail and sell out the statdium so I can watch the game on TV. If the raiders were that great they would sell out every week no matter what the record like, I don't know the CHIEFS. GO CHIEFS.

SoCalRaider
12-03-2004, 12:01 AM
I live in raider land, and I hope that these fair weather fans get off their tail and sell out the statdium so I can watch the game on TV. If the raiders were that great they would sell out every week no matter what the record like, I don't know the CHIEFS. GO CHIEFS.
Unfortunately, there's no chance this game sells out. Over 13,000 tickets remain heading into Friday. Might have something to do with the 3-13 opponent that's coming into town... :rolleyes:

Stinger
12-03-2004, 12:03 AM
Unfortunately, there's no chance this game sells out. Over 13,000 tickets remain heading into Friday. Might have something to do with the 3-13 opponent that's coming into town... :rolleyes:

Naaaahhh the prisions didn't hand out enough work release passes this weekend.

SoCalRaider
12-03-2004, 12:03 AM
Yawn. It's hard to get real excited when both of our teams suck so bad, especially yours. :p
That's the way I felt until we smacked the Broncos down on Sunday. Now I'm kind of interested in the season again.

Nzoner
12-03-2004, 12:10 AM

Just get some of your Rayduh women together,hell they're good for 2 seats each.

http://www.chargertom.com/raidershugefan.jpg

philfree
12-03-2004, 12:28 AM
You play to win,

If you have pride you'll want to win. If you don't give shit then winning won't be so important. Pride and winning are related. When teams can't make the post season they use the play for pride thing as a motivator. Why? So they can find a way to win.

ChiefFripp
12-03-2004, 12:47 AM
If we lose to this sorry ass team I'll be convinced The Chiefs are going for draft picks. Don't be suprised to see the Raiders score 36 points in the 4th for a "stunning comeback win".

Rausch
12-03-2004, 01:02 AM
I don't care if they're 0-12, this is the team I most want to beat. And sweep.

I hate the raiders like Fraz hates the Jackasses...

Ugly Duck
12-03-2004, 01:07 AM
Yawn. It's hard to get real excited when both of our teams suck so bad, especially yours. :pAnd then there's the question of can either of our teams suck bad enough to draft high enough to get an impact player? Oakland dropped way down the list just by winning their measly 4th game. Drafting at #8 ain't nothing to hop up and down about. Top 3.... maybe Top 5. KC has a real leg up after we went & beat the Donks in their crib. If Oakland beats the Chiefs this Sunday.... we're sunk. We might as well just go out and win a buncha games cuz it won't make that much differnce when draft time comes. If we lose to KC.... we're right back in the thick of the hunt!

Rausch
12-03-2004, 01:08 AM
And then there's the question of can either of our teams suck bad enough to draft high enough to get an impact player? Oakland dropped way down the list just by winning their measly 4th game. Drafting at #8 ain't nothing to hop up and down about. Top 3.... maybe Top 5. KC has a real leg up after we went & beat the Donks in their crib. If Oakland beats the Chiefs this Sunday.... we're sunk. We might as well just go out and win a buncha games cuz it won't make that much differnce when draft time comes. If we lose to KC.... we're right back in the thick of the hunt!

Bah, bite me. I'd sooner sweep your azzes and lose 10 picks... :cuss:

PastorMikH
12-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Drafting at #8 ain't nothing to hop up and down about.

Not with where you all have been used to drafting lately it isn't. :)

TheNextStep
12-03-2004, 08:43 AM
Not with where you all have been used to drafting lately it isn't. :)
Two years ago, didn't we have the last two picks of the first round? Or by "lately" did you just mean "last year?"

No matter what the records are, I'll always be excited for this game. There isn't a team in sports that I hate more than the Chiefs.

Saulbadguy
12-03-2004, 08:46 AM
Even if we do lose, we have the consolation of saying "Well, at least we aren't Raiders fans."

TheNextStep
12-03-2004, 08:51 AM
Even if we do lose, we have the consolation of saying "Well, at least we aren't Raiders fans."
And then you and your Chief buddies can hop in the ol' El Camino, crank up some Doobie Brothers, crack open a PBR, and drag race on the back road where everyone illegally dumps their trash!

Woohoo! Now you're livin', Saul!

BigChiefFan
12-03-2004, 08:58 AM
If you have pride you'll want to win. If you don't give shit then winning won't be so important. Pride and winning are related. When teams can't make the post season they use the play for pride thing as a motivator. Why? So they can find a way to win.

You may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

All kidding aside. They haven't shown much pride on defense the past 4 years. Now that the chips are down, what makes you think they'll play for pride now?

Raiderhater
12-03-2004, 09:09 AM
Bah, bite me. I'd sooner sweep your azzes and lose 10 picks... :cuss:

Damn straight. F#ck the raiders.

Saulbadguy
12-03-2004, 09:10 AM
And then you and your Chief buddies can hop in the ol' El Camino, crank up some Doobie Brothers, crack open a PBR, and drag race on the back road where everyone illegally dumps their trash!

Woohoo! Now you're livin', Saul!
Its the Camaro, its crank up some CCR, and its crack open a natty light...get it right!

TheNextStep
12-03-2004, 09:11 AM
My bad, Saul. My bad.

I was pressed for time, as my parole hearing is coming up. You understand...

Raiderhater
12-03-2004, 09:13 AM
My bad, Saul. My bad.

I was pressed for time, as my parole hearing is coming up. You understand...

Not really, but we'll take your word for it.

TheNextStep
12-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Not really, but we'll take your word for it.
Just ask KcMizzou. He can tell you what it is like...

Raiderhater
12-03-2004, 09:17 AM
Just ask KcMizzou. He can tell you what it is like...

Even though I am supposed to be hating you this week, that was funny.

TheNextStep
12-03-2004, 09:23 AM
Bah, I don't go for that "hate Chief fans" thing. I still hate the hell out of your team, though. Especially that little Dante Hall motherf***er.

Raiderhater
12-03-2004, 09:28 AM
Bah, I don't go for that "hate Chief fans" thing. I still hate the hell out of your team, though. Especially that little Dante Hall motherf***er.

I go from hating the team during most of the year to hating anything or anyone associated with the silver and black during the two raider weeks a year.

In my world, this is THE rival on the pro level.

TheNextStep
12-03-2004, 09:31 AM
Remind me to stab you next year when I make it down to Arrowhead then. Nothing personal, I just want to fit in. :)

chiefs4me
12-03-2004, 09:32 AM
I don't care about the draft picks,,,,,,hell cp won't do anything anyway so I hope we win big against the raiders,,,,,I hate them almost as much as the stupid donkeys. And I guess if we do lose,,,,I will take comfort in knowing I am not a raider fan.ROFL

Iowanian
12-03-2004, 09:53 AM
I hate the Raiders............this year...I hate the Broncos more.

I'd like nothing more than to spend the next week watching Highlights of Rich Gannon Crying, and Warren Sapp's lip puffed out, pouting about the Cleat Prints Derick Blaylock left all over their arses.

Here is my idea scenerio.......Sweep the Raiders, Beat Denver by 50 points, knocking them out of the playoffs.............and the other teams that suck, win out, and KC still gets a top 5 pick.

Raiderhater
12-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Remind me to stab you next year when I make it down to Arrowhead then. Nothing personal, I just want to fit in. :)

Just like a raider fan, bringing a knife to a gun fight.

cash1000
12-03-2004, 10:36 AM
The Raiders have played respectably the last 2 games. If they were able to beat the Broncos defense basically with the deep pass patterns, what about the Chiefs pathetic secondary whose main weakness is the deep ball. Hell any offense is good for 30 against the Chiefs. With Trent hurting and Priest out the morale on the Chiefs is probably really low and they may just roll over.

Chief Henry
12-03-2004, 11:06 AM
I'd like to see the Chiefs grind them into a turd Smoothy.

ROFL

I've seen turd smoothies come out of cows in the morning when they first stand up for the first time that day.

Chief Henry
12-03-2004, 11:08 AM
I hate the Raiders............this year...I hate the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) more.

I'd like nothing more than to spend the next week watching Highlights of Rich Gannon Crying, and Warren Sapp's lip puffed out, pouting about the Cleat Prints Derick Blaylock left all over their arses.

Here is my idea scenerio.......Sweep the Raiders, Beat Denver by 50 points, knocking them out of the playoffs.............and the other teams that suck, win out, and KC still gets a top 5 pick.

AMEN BRO