PDA

View Full Version : Can I just say

Baby Lee
12-04-2004, 08:11 PM
When I picture what I'd like Chiefs FB to look like in my mind, OK demonstrates it to perfection?

Stoops for HC. Break the bank, Lamar.

Bowser
12-04-2004, 08:27 PM
You think Stoops would have any pull with Adrian Peterson? :hmmm:

PastorMikH
12-04-2004, 08:30 PM
I'd be all for it - though a good number of the guys around here would be rather upset to see him leave OU.

PastorMikH
12-04-2004, 08:32 PM
You think Stoops would have any pull with Adrian Peterson? :hmmm:

Probably won't even have a chance. Peterson keeps playing like he has this year and he may very well be a first round pick as a Jr. Landing him would depend upon us getting him via the draft.

Bowser
12-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Probably won't even have a chance. Peterson keeps playing like he has this year and he may very well be a first round pick as a Jr. Landing him would depend upon us getting him via the draft.

Oh, no doubt. He stays injury free, he'll go #1 overall in the draft.

Skip Towne
Stoops is already visiting Chiefs practices. He must be next since that is the way DV got the job.

Baby Lee
Yeah, I like Peterson as a successor to Priest. But I don't want to be in bad enough shape, come the time he's eligible, to draft him.
Here's hoping we get the 32nd pick in the 2006 draft.

Skip Towne
12-04-2004, 08:37 PM
That would be two years down the road since he is a Frosh. I hope we aren't drafting that high in 2 years.

PastorMikH
12-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Oh, no doubt. He stays injury free, he'll go #1 overall in the draft.

#1 overall is pretty high - though I think if he stays healthy, productive, and waits till he's a SR he will be one of the top 5 picked. Could go anywhere in the 1st round if he comes out early.

BTW, I have to say, OU has some extremely nice facilities. That is where our State Championship game was at. Terrible roads around the stadium - couldn't believe they actually had 2 lane roads that close instead of 4 lanes, but excellent facilities.

Bowser
12-04-2004, 08:46 PM
#1 overall is pretty high - though I think if he stays healthy, productive, and waits till he's a SR he will be one of the top 5 picked. Could go anywhere in the 1st round if he comes out early.

BTW, I have to say, OU has some extremely nice facilities. That is where our State Championship game was at. Terrible roads around the stadium - couldn't believe they actually had 2 lane roads that close instead of 4 lanes, but excellent facilities.

I think the admins chose to upgrade the facilities over the roads, because everyone in Okie has 4X4's, don't they?

:D

BigChiefFan
12-04-2004, 09:11 PM
The even more depressing thing is the Sooners work for free besides some scholarships. They aren't making millions and they still give it their all. I wish the same could be said for our Chiefs.

Bowser
12-04-2004, 09:14 PM
The even more depressing thing is the Sooners work for free besides some scholarships. They aren't making millions and they still give it their all. I wish the same could be said for our Chiefs.

Hey, at least the roads around Arrowhead are nice.

Well, some of them........