PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't Carl Peterson tell Vermeil to substitute Vets to play rookies ???????????

warpaint99
12-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Why try to win games so hard when you have a shot at a difference maker for next season ?

Carl Peterson needs to inform Vermeil(who i like but has talent analysis problems) that we need to find who can play next season and not try so hard to win meaningless games .

Lose the battle this season but win the war next season.

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 03:02 PM
There are alot of young guys out there...who else do you want...

Harts
Pile
Battle
Allen

Will all see work today

alanm
12-05-2004, 03:03 PM
Uhhhh..... Because Vermeil is the head coach......

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 03:03 PM
I would just be interested in some names of players who should be out there that are not.

Deberg_1990
12-05-2004, 03:04 PM

Harts
Pile
Battle
Allen

Will all see work today

Exactly. Id rather us lose out anyways, I want a top 5 pick.

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Warpaint...im still waiting for you to tell me who should be in that is not.

milkman
12-05-2004, 03:14 PM
How about giving Jimmy Wilkerson more playing time?
We already know that Hicks is just about freakin' useless.

Deberg_1990
12-05-2004, 03:16 PM
How about giving Jimmy Wilkerson more playing time?
We already know that Hicks is just about freakin' useless.

I couldnt agree more.

milkman
12-05-2004, 03:19 PM
Are Sammie Parker and Key Fox still hurt?

milkman
12-05-2004, 03:25 PM
Oh, and what about Benny Sapp?
McPassOn isn't worth a shit.

Might as well let Bennie show his wares in front of his cousin.

Otter
12-05-2004, 04:07 PM
I would just be interested in some names of players who should be out there that are not.

Larry Johnson?

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Larry Johnson?
Even before Blaylocks injury he has been slated for playing time in a rotation.

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 04:12 PM

Harts
Pile
Battle
Allen

Will all see work today

Yes they are and they have made brees and now collins look like pro-bowlers..

CASHMAN.

Otter
12-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Even before Blaylocks injury he has been slated for playing time in a rotation.

Sammie Parker?

Who game you the game itinarary? All I heard Johnson was the backup RB.

|Zach|
12-05-2004, 04:26 PM
Sammie Parker?

Who game you the game itinarary? All I heard Johnson was the backup RB.I would love to see Parker but he is hurt.

LJ is the backup but on they said on TV today and I have heard this before that they intend on rotating him in and giving him more playing time. They planned to do that agasint the Saints but Blaylock was doing so well that they scrapped the plan.

ROYC75
12-05-2004, 04:49 PM

Might as well let Scanlon play, can't be any worse than Mitchell.

Fox ?
Jones ?
Wilkerson ?
Battle.... might as well let him get burned some more, then we can cut him too .

I can think of many names, that can't possibly play ant worst than our starters are.

milkman
12-05-2004, 04:54 PM
Yes they are and they have made brees and now collins look like pro-bowlers..

CASHMAN.

And, of course, Woods and Wesley made every other QB look like rooks, right?

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 05:06 PM
And, of course, Woods and Wesley made every other QB look like rooks, right?

They didnt look as bad as the rooks out there now i am also friends with harts and i am glad he is getting a chance to play, but he and the others arent looking that good so it must be the system or maybe we need to guttttt the whole D.

CASHMAN.

milkman
12-05-2004, 05:12 PM
They didnt look as bad as the rooks out there now i am also friends with harts and i am glad he is getting a chance to play, but he and the others arent looking that good so it must be the system or maybe we need to guttttt the whole D.

CASHMAN.

It ain't the system.
It's the total lack of talent.

And, as far as I'm concerned, they aren't showing much in pass coverage, but at least they have laid some hits, something Woods hasn't done all season.

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 05:16 PM
It ain't the system.
It's the total lack of talent.

And, as far as I'm concerned, they aren't showing much in pass coverage, but at least they have laid some hits, something Woods hasn't done all season.

Or anyone else this year so get off of woods back, but hey i am sur alot of you out here have played pro football or coached and know what you are talking about :shake:
Just remember that players have bad games and yes bad seasons in all sports and if a team gave up on them as fast as some of the fans on this board hell they would all be gone or traded, just try and understand.

CASHMAN.

suds79
12-05-2004, 05:24 PM
Or anyone else this year so get off of woods back, but hey i am sur alot of you out here have played pro football or coached and know what you are talking about :shake:
Just remember that players have bad games and yes bad seasons in all sports and if a team gave up on them as fast as some of the fans on this board hell they would all be gone or traded, just try and understand.

CASHMAN.

Hey if the played pro football or coached thing was true then 95% of people in the world would have no right to comment on the matter.

The truth is that this isn't rocket science. We've all been watching the Chiefs and football in general all our lives and I'm fairly confident we know sh!tty players when we see them.

You don't have to be a coach to see that Kawika Mitchell stinks. But hey, maybe DV is right. Maybe he will someday be in the Willie Lanier class.

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Hey if the played pro football or coached thing was true then 95% of people in the world would have no right to comment on the matter.

The truth is that this isn't rocket science. We've all been watching the Chiefs and football in general all our lives and I'm fairly confident we know sh!tty players when we see them.

You don't have to be a coach to see that Kawika Mitchell stinks. But hey, maybe DV is right. Maybe he will someday be in the Willie Lanier class.

Kawika is having a tough year yes and this season will help him alot, and i dont thank that anyone on this board is at the chiefs pratices and all the stuff that goes on were these coaches can see what a player does or dosent do that makes them thank he is as good as we thank they are.

CASHMAN.

patteeu
12-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Lose the battle this season but win the war next season.

I'm all for giving some of the younger guys playing time for development purposes, but the goal should always be to win every game, especially against division rivals, and extra especially against the Raiders.

mikey23545
12-05-2004, 06:39 PM
Exactly. Id rather us lose out anyways, I want a top 5 pick.

No offense, but anyone who wants the Chiefs to lose every game for the rest of the year is a dick-sucker...

Merry Christmas.

NY CHIEF
12-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Hey Cash.. Whats your take on rich scanlon ?? any scoop on his progress :hmmm:

ROYC75
12-05-2004, 07:08 PM

ROFL

CASHMAN
12-05-2004, 10:31 PM

Not ready to play on the D but hey look for him on STs :) but might see some playing time in the last 2 games :thumb:

CASHMAN.