PDA

View Full Version : Suzy Kolber....How does a babe like that land a gig like this??

DTLB58
12-06-2004, 06:42 PM
Suzy is hosting Monday night countdown tonight!

That chick is hot, plus she knows her football and fits right in with the guys.

ChiefsFire
12-06-2004, 06:44 PM
woohooo mega rep for the eva longoria qoute

2bikemike
12-06-2004, 06:46 PM

Its not who you know its who you blow!

Ugly Duck
12-06-2004, 06:49 PM
That chick is hot, plus she knows her football and fits right in with the guys.I can't stand listening to that phoney mannikin. She's one of the few TV personalities that gets the "mute" button whenever she opens her mouth. Its like she's taken the Faux News elocutionary style and exaggerated it to absurdity. Uses the same phoney "enthusiasm" no matter what the subject. One of the worst commentaters ever to hit the airwaves.

DJay23
12-06-2004, 07:01 PM
I can't stand listening to that phoney mannikin. She's one of the few TV personalities that gets the "mute" button whenever she opens her mouth. Its like she's taken the Faux News elocutionary style and exaggerated it to absurdity. Uses the same phoney "enthusiasm" no matter what the subject. One of the worst commentaters ever to hit the airwaves.
She'd still get it. I'd make sure she couldn't do too much talking.

Spicy McHaggis
12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
I know a girl that affectionately refers to Suzy as "Paddington Bear" due to the style of clothes she appears in. And even if it is drivel coming from her mouth (I don't think it is, I think she does a good job) I would much rather watch her say it then Howie Long or Sharpe.

kcfanintitanhell
12-06-2004, 07:03 PM
She seems to me like a sports TV-friendly Mary Lou Retton.
Without the post-gymnastic thighs.

Skip Towne
12-06-2004, 07:05 PM
I don't consider her "hot". Maybe lukewarm. But Joe Namath couldn't be wrong.

Spicy McHaggis
12-06-2004, 07:08 PM
I don't consider her "hot". Maybe lukewarm. But Joe Namath couldn't be wrong.

I WANNAAA KISSSSSS YOUUUUUU! ROFL

Thig Lyfe
12-06-2004, 07:18 PM
I can't stand listening to that phoney mannikin. She's one of the few TV personalities that gets the "mute" button whenever she opens her mouth. Its like she's taken the Faux News elocutionary style and exaggerated it to absurdity. Uses the same phoney "enthusiasm" no matter what the subject. One of the worst commentaters ever to hit the airwaves.

But... she's hot.

KCJake
12-06-2004, 07:19 PM
MILF ALERT! MILF ALERT! :)

Thig Lyfe
12-06-2004, 07:19 PM
I like her a hell of a lot better than Stuart Scott. Plus she's hot.

Big Chief Homer
12-06-2004, 07:22 PM
I WANNAAA KISSSSSS YOUUUUUU! ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

el borracho
12-06-2004, 07:22 PM
I'm suprised to hear you say that considering what a big Raidurr fan she is: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105837

Yosef_Malkovitch
12-06-2004, 07:25 PM

I absolutely agree. She sounds like she's trying to be an "extreme commentator" with every damn sentence to come out of her mouth.

Thig Lyfe
12-06-2004, 07:25 PM
I absolutely agree. She sounds like she's trying to be an "extreme commentator" with every damn sentence to come out of her mouth.

BUT SHE'S HOT. Why can't you understand this?

Yosef_Malkovitch
12-06-2004, 07:26 PM
BUT SHE'S HOT. Why can't you understand this?

I thought Melissa Stark was better.

2bikemike
12-06-2004, 07:31 PM
I would hit it!

Thig Lyfe
12-06-2004, 07:34 PM
I would hit it!

Repeatedly.

Spicy McHaggis
12-06-2004, 07:35 PM
I need to drop Suzy a line, she could be my sugar momma. And God knows I need one.

Ugly Duck
12-06-2004, 07:39 PM
She sounds like she's trying to be an "extreme commentator" with every damn sentence to come out of her mouth.Yosef sees the real deal. I'm at a loss to figure out why she's not a subject of ridicule amongst football fans. She's absolutely horrid. Oh sure.... if you turn off the sound its kind of fun to watch her pouty lips move around. But her job is talking, and she's an embarrassment to the profession.

DJay23
12-06-2004, 07:41 PM
I thought Melissa Stark was better.
I'll agree with that. I'll take one of each.

jayhawktx
12-06-2004, 07:51 PM

Ugly Duck, I couldn't agree with you more. I hate listening to that phoney excitement in her voice. And "hot"? I don't see anything hot about her.

Thig Lyfe
12-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Ugly Duck, I couldn't agree with you more. I hate listening to that phoney excitement in her voice. And "hot"? I don't see anything hot about her.

go to hell

:p

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Suzy Kolber used to be a man.

I'm not kidding.

Straight, No Chaser
12-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Suzy Kolber....How does a babe like that land a gig like this??

Anabolic Steriods, "bitch tits", and a razor. :shake:

---->

philfree
12-06-2004, 08:09 PM
I've never seen Suzy below the waist so I figure she's gotta large bottom. I like her but she's just not that hot IMO.

PhilFree :arrow:

TEX
12-06-2004, 08:31 PM
Only the lesbos know for sure... :hmmm:

RedandGold
12-06-2004, 08:40 PM
I don't think she's all that great, and like has already been mentioned, Melissa Stark scores much higher on the "hot" scale.

Suzy always impressed me as someone that...um...wasn't into penis...

arrowheadrocks
12-06-2004, 09:09 PM
This thread is useless without pics....

Fairplay
12-06-2004, 09:11 PM

I'm not kidding.

I not sure if i would like to know how you knew she was a man.

Ugly Duck
12-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Suzy always impressed me as someone that...um...wasn't into penis...Modern technology works wonders with latex. You don't know that she "isn't into penis".... she might have quite a collection & strap one on every night!

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-06-2004, 11:56 PM
She IS hot for a dyke.........

Uncle_Ted
12-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Suzy said on the radio a few years ago that she has a "long time live-in" (her exact words). She wouldn't say whether it's a man or a woman, and the sports guys that were digging for info were speechless for a few seconds after she said it.

I generally like Suzy's commentary, but her style is really annoying ... like DUDE go back to doing the Super Awesome Extreme X-Games.

Bwana
12-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Hot? I just don't see it and when she (?) talks, it sounds like a dude. I think she may be sporting a pair.

Ugly Duck
12-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Hot? I just don't see it and when she (?) talks, it sounds like a dude. I think she may be sporting a pair.Hmmmm... kinda makes you wonder about the "guys" that think she's hot, eh?

mightyphoenix1
12-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Yosef sees the real deal. I'm at a loss to figure out why she's not a subject of ridicule amongst football fans. She's absolutely horrid. Oh sure.... if you turn off the sound its kind of fun to watch her pouty lips move around. But her job is talking, and she's an embarrassment to the profession.

Everytime her or Paul Mcguire open their mouths the mute button goes on.I mean does he have to blabber about crap that has nothing to do about the play that just happened.All that sideline reporters should do are injury reports and then just shut the hell up.

Bwana
12-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Hmmmm... kinda makes you wonder about the "guys" that think she's hot, eh?

To each thier own I guess, but under no conditions would I plug into that........ever. :shake:

Ugly Duck
12-07-2004, 12:08 AM
All that sideline reporters should do are injury reports and then just shut the hell up.I especially am annoyed by Suzy & her companions blabbering about the home life of a player and what is was like for them going up in a large family blah blah blah until the dang teams are lined up & hiking the frikkin ball!! Its like "Oprah Meets the NFL" or something. If I wanna know about the social aspects of some players childhood, I'll look it up on the net. Meanwhile.... STFU while there is a play on the field!

Miles
12-07-2004, 12:13 AM
I especially am annoyed by Suzy & her companions blabbering about the home life of a player and what is was like for them going up in a large family blah blah blah until the dang teams are lined up & hiking the frikkin ball!! Its like "Oprah Meets the NFL" or something. If I wanna know about the social aspects of some players childhood, I'll look it up on the net. Meanwhile.... STFU while there is a play on the field!

Its almost as though the game is a nuisance to the ESPN guys. They have to interrupt their facinating mancrush stories about the best players that week to occastionally talk about the game. They make the games almost unwatchable. They still pull this shit late in the game during key drives too.

I cant imagine what would happen if they had a Colts game right now. They would probably have to equip the studio with lotion.

tk13
12-07-2004, 12:18 AM
Its almost as though the game is a nuisance to the ESPN guys. They have to interrupt their facinating mancrush stories about the best players that week to occastionally talk about the game. They make the games almost unwatchable. They still pull this shit late in the game during key drives too.

I cant imagine what would happen if they had a Colts game right now. They would probably have to equip the studio with lotion.
I've watched the game on CBS where Brent Jones is an analyst for the last two weeks, and all the guy does is talk about tight ends. I swear he just goes on for 20 minutes at a time about how if you really want to open up the offense, you have to go to the tight end.... that's the key to success.

Bwana
12-07-2004, 12:22 AM
I've watched the game on CBS where Brent Jones is an analyst for the last two weeks, and all the guy does is talk about tight ends. I swear he just goes on for 20 minutes at a time about how if you really want to open up the offense, you have to go to the tight end.... that's the key to success.

That's one example, Randi Cross would be another and that's just the tip of the ice berg. As a whole, the pool of talking football heads has gone to hell in the last 5 years. At least Beasley Reese is gone as far as I know. Listening to that guy was like sticking an ice pick in my ones eye. The lack of replays also sucks.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
12-07-2004, 12:22 AM
I think the recent trend towards sideline reporting is the worst thing to happen to football in the last 20 years. Most of the info is totally useless.

Ugly Duck
12-07-2004, 12:37 AM
I think the recent trend towards sideline reporting is the worst thing to happen to football in the last 20 years. Most of the info is totally useless.Its part of the Political Correctness thing, dontcha know. They had to think of some way to get women involved in football to kiss the Butts of the PC Gods. So they came up with having women sideline reporters rambling on and on about the personal lives of the players like they were on the Oprah Winfrey Show or something. Letting women reporters into the nekid dude locker rooms. I wonder if they let male reporters into the nekid cheerleaders locker rooms?

Thig Lyfe
12-07-2004, 06:38 AM
:hump:

http://www.fitnessfiend.com/Images/Suzy_Kolber.jpg

MichaelH
12-07-2004, 06:45 AM
:hump:

In that picture, she does look pretty hot in my opinion. She looks like a ski chick to me, very athletic yet cute at the same time. I agree that her sideline reporting is very irritating, but I still would hit it. :thumb:

Miles
12-07-2004, 06:45 AM
Well there is also this one.

http://www.thecolumnists.com/fox/fox1art1.jpg

Baby Lee
12-07-2004, 07:16 AM
I like her a hell of a lot better than Stuart Scott. Plus she's hot.
I think Stuart Scott is officially the biggest drawback to HDTV. You can literally see his left eye decomposing on the screen. I've woken in the middle of the night screaming in recollection of Monday Night Countdown.

Hammock Parties
12-07-2004, 07:18 AM

MichaelH
12-07-2004, 07:18 AM
I think Stuart Scott is officially the biggest drawback to HDTV. You can literally see his left eye decomposing on the screen. I've woken in the middle of the night screaming in recollection of Monday Night Countdown.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm about to take the HDTV plunge and don't need visions of the sleepy eye dancing in my head at night. ROFL

alpha_omega
12-07-2004, 08:18 AM

I must disagree...she is NOT hot.

But, she does know her football, and does a very good job.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-07-2004, 08:32 AM

Holy crap! The hormone therapy, post surgery wasn't taking that day.

bobbything
12-07-2004, 08:42 AM
Whoever said she looks like Mary Lou Retton was spot on. And Mary Lou Retton reminded me of a little boy.

She's not good looking...unless you're into that type of thing.

Red Dawg
12-07-2004, 10:03 PM
In that picture, she does look pretty hot in my opinion. She looks like a ski chick to me, very athletic yet cute at the same time. I agree that her sideline reporting is very irritating, but I still would hit it. :thumb:

That is absolutely hillarious. I still want her bad.

Skip Towne
12-07-2004, 10:14 PM

I think I see an adams apple in this one.

PastorMikH
12-08-2004, 12:06 AM

I'm not kidding.

You know? Looking at some of those pics of the lady posted, this does look possible.

tommykat
12-08-2004, 12:13 AM
You know? Looking at some of those pics of the lady posted, this does look possible.

Well, piss on your fire truck........doggie.ROFL

PastorMikH
12-08-2004, 12:15 AM
Well, piss on your fire truck........doggie.ROFL

You couldn't catch my fire truck.