PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs/Raiders: Once in a Lifetime!

gblowfish
12-09-2004, 10:21 AM
My wife and I have decided that we're going to need to be out of town for Christmas day game against the Raiders. We haven't missed a game in a long long time. We have 3 seats and a red reserved parking pass. Why is this a "once in a lifetime thing?" My seats are literally front row, 48 yardline behind the Chiefs bench. You're as close as you can get; and before the game, halftime and after game, the players go down the stairs to the locker room right below where my seats are. Seats are Sec 119, row 1. You can check it out on the map of Arrowhead. I've never scalped a ticket, and I'm not going to start now. Only rule is the buyer has to buy all 3 seats and the parking pass, total at face value is $244. You can send me a PM, or e-mail to gblowfish@georgeblowfish.com. If you live in KC, you can pick them up from me in KC; if you're out of town I can make arrangements to mail or fed ex them to you, if you pay the freight. Cash or money order only. If you've always wanted to see a game on "the front row" this is your chance. Good luck, and thanks. Merry Christmas! -George Blowfish-
UPDATE 12/15: Tickets were sold today (for face value). Thanks for looking. Merry Christmas! -G Blowfish-

cookster50
12-13-2004, 05:40 AM
Hey bud, you'll never get face value. Might not even be able to give them away!

teedubya
12-13-2004, 09:08 PM
yeah, george if you have to give them away... ill donate some cash to 37forever for all three. :-)

gblowfish
12-15-2004, 10:20 AM
Hey bud, you'll never get face value. Might not even be able to give them away!As Dana Carvey would say: WRONG!!!!!!!

StcChief
12-16-2004, 08:49 AM
George good for you. Hope it's a Chiefs fan.