PDA

View Full Version : Rain Man 1, Semi-Flashing Neighborhood Girl 0

Rain Man
12-10-2004, 10:53 AM
I'm on a nonprofit board, and we had a long meeting last night, so I ended up walking home at about 10:00 pm. As I'm walking along, I go by this large parking lot, and there are three younger guys there who are obviously quite drunk about 75 feet away. As I walk, a young woman walks up to them, and is obviously part of their party. I think to myself, "Wouldn't it be great if she did some sort of 'Girls Gone Wild' thing?" and no sooner did that thought leave my cerebral cortex than she unzips her jeans, pulls them down to her knees, and just starts chatting. I regret to report that she was wearing somewhat conservative (albeit attractive) underwear.

Then she noticed me, and then the guys noticed me, and I had to look away to avoid being severely beaten.

Anyway, I was wondering if I unknowingly sent some sort of brain waves to her to cause her to do that. I know that I made a bunch of you out there hold your breath, and made gobo stick his pinkie in his ear, so maybe I did this, too?

(Other flashing stories are welcome on this thread.)

|Zach|
12-10-2004, 10:54 AM
You must be telapathetic.

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2004, 10:55 AM
... I was wondering if I unknowingly sent some sort of brain waves to her to cause her to do that....

Damn, can you teach me that? :hmmm:

:thumb:

Rain Man
12-10-2004, 10:56 AM

More than that. I think I'm pathetic at short distances too.

Baby Lee
12-10-2004, 10:57 AM
I'm on a nonprofit board, and we had a long meeting last night, so I ended up walking home at about 10:00 pm. As I'm walking along, I go by this large parking lot, and there are three younger guys there who are obviously quite drunk about 75 feet away. As I walk, a young woman walks up to them, and is obviously part of their party. I think to myself, "Wouldn't it be great if she did some sort of 'Girls Gone Wild' thing?" and no sooner did that thought leave my cerebral cortex than she unzips her jeans, pulls them down to her knees, and just starts chatting. I regret to report that she was wearing somewhat conservative (albeit attractive) underwear.

Then she noticed me, and then the guys noticed me, and I had to look away to avoid being severely beaten.

Anyway, I was wondering if I unknowingly sent some sort of brain waves to her to cause her to do that. I know that I made a bunch of you out there hold your breath, and made gobo stick his pinkie in his ear, so maybe I did this, too?

Where is the elegant detail of the "7-11 girl's tits" story?

badgirl
12-10-2004, 10:59 AM
no doubt she was catching your telepathic vibe, better be careful how you use this gift, it could get you into trouble,:moon:

|Zach|
12-10-2004, 10:59 AM
More than that. I think I'm pathetic at short distances too.
You should have just gone over and started talking to them...start up with some nice line like "My wife's special place is in Paris" that will get the conversation going.

Rain Man
12-10-2004, 11:03 AM

Truth be told, this moment was less magical.

RedNFeisty
12-10-2004, 11:04 AM

I was wondering the same thing. Thought that I would have a good five or ten minutes reading a story that should be in playboy!!

4th and Long
12-10-2004, 11:05 AM
Maybe you should try sending some telepathic waves toward the female posters on the board and see what it nets. ;)

ROYC75
12-10-2004, 11:18 AM
It's either telapathic or just being in the right place at the right time.

You must be lucky or the sex gods are torturing you .

Kylo Ren
12-10-2004, 01:46 PM
I took a shower with Danyelle Sargent once. :rolleyes:

jAZ
12-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Isn't this actuall RM 2, naked girls 0?

I thought I remember some story about your neighbor or something.

Baby Lee
12-10-2004, 01:58 PM
This story for some strange reason reminded me of a time about 8 years ago when we were out partying. Among the group was, by general consensus, one of the hottest girls in the midwest. By some manner of grace, I'd gotten to status of 'drinking buddy' with her, but her hotness, cross tabulated by my rotundity, quieted all thoughts of more.
Anyways, as the group wandered from bar to bar, a buddy and I took the fortuitous occasion of an alley to evacuate our respective bladders. Mid-whizz, I glance to my left, back towards the group, and discovered hot chick, jeans acrumple, squatting and achieving a similar aim.

Shhh!!!! she admonished, as the travel of her finger to her lips, coupled with her drunken state, made her balance an iffy proposition.

Ever the gentleman, I steadied her shoulder with my left, promptly emptied, zipped with my right and took sentry on her left, to shield her from additional foot traffic.

What a dirty, hot girl.

go bo
12-10-2004, 02:00 PM

(Other flashing stories are welcome on this thread.)the dammned thing is stuck, too.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

go bo
12-10-2004, 02:02 PM
This story for some strange reason reminded me of a time about 8 years ago when we were out partying. Among the group was, by general consensus, one of the hottest girls in the midwest. By some manner of grace, I'd gotten to status of 'drinking buddy' with her, but her hotness, cross tabulated by my rotundity, quieted all thoughts of more.
Anyways, as the group wandered from bar to bar, a buddy and I took the fortuitous occasion of an alley to evacuate our respective bladders. Mid-whizz, I glance to my left, back towards the group, and discovered hot chick, jeans acrumple, squatting and achieving a similar aim.

Shhh!!!! she admonished, as the travel of her finger to her lips, coupled with her drunken state, made her balance an iffy proposition.

Ever the gentleman, I steadied her shoulder with my left, promptly emptied, zipped with my right and took sentry on her left, to shield her from additional foot traffic.

What a dirty, hot girl.wow, i didn't know girls could "aim"... :) :) :)

alanm
12-10-2004, 02:04 PM

I thought I remember some story about your neighbor or something.I remember that as well. I believe it was his neighbor across the street in a Apt who was exercising or cleaning in the nude with her curtains open. We never did hear what became of that saga.:shake:

Baby Lee
12-10-2004, 02:05 PM
wow, i didn't know girls could "aim"... :) :) :)
aim: A purpose or intention toward which one's efforts are directed.

beavis
12-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Did that thread get moved to the HoC? If it hasn't, it should be.

Baby Lee
12-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Did that thread get moved to the HoC? If it hasn't, it should be.
HoC? Sh!t, it should be in the Smithsonian.

Rain Man
12-10-2004, 02:10 PM

I thought I remember some story about your neighbor or something.

Generically, yes. I didn't want to give the impression that it was the same 'opponent.'

Skip Towne
12-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Rainman has been skulking around his neighborhood late at night again.

beavis
12-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Rainman has been skulking around his neighborhood late at night again.
Was he the guy that was peering through my window the other night?

go bo
12-10-2004, 02:26 PM
Was he the guy that was peering through my window the other night?ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh wait, you said peer-ing... :jester: :jester: :jester:

Ghostof
12-10-2004, 02:29 PM
one of the hottest girls in the midwest.

Do we know said "hot girl of the midwest?"

Baby Lee
12-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Do we know said "hot girl of the midwest?"
No, not 'famous' hot. Just, 'hottest girl you actually know' hot. She was the clerk for the head of the law firm for whom I was clerking.

JimNasium
12-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Nah, he's psycho....errr....psychic.

Baby Lee
12-10-2004, 03:09 PM
No, no, NO! You're supposed to say, "Say, while you're down there..."
I'm a true puzzy when it comes to that stuff. Jr. High and HS, I never for an instant HAD to hit on girls. Very fortunate in that sense. Pretty much the same for college, though mileage varied with the asquisition of the beer belly. Then I hooked up with the girl I dated for 5 years, and nearly married, again on her initiative. After that, I was just getting into the practice of law and worked from morning to night. Eventually, I found a guy woefully under his personal standards for himself, physique-wise, who couldn't remember ever in his life asking a girl out that first time.

Baby Lee
12-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Um... I wasn't suggesting asking her out on a date.
I don't think you understand. I never asked for anything from women. Never had to.

Baby Lee
12-10-2004, 03:26 PM
I understood. I was just being a smartass.

Much like if I had been in that position, and said, "Hey, while you're down there..." I would've been being a smartass. Well, probably... I suppose there are girls out there for which that line has a reasonable shot of payoff.
Yeah, it's tough in this particular case. Over time we became very good friends, and sometimes I think I should've pulled SOME kind of trigger. But OTOH, she did set me up with some hot friends of hers. And through most of time we hung out, she was in one of those on-again-off-again, neverending dysfinctional affairs with a guy she'd dated since HS. And being known/seen as her 'buddy' gave me a lot of cred in many circles. If I had a nickel for every time I heard, "dude, what's her story? She's friggen hot." from whomever we met up with over the years. . .

Mr. Laz
12-10-2004, 03:46 PM

by the rules of Endelt you should of gone over, picked the girl up and had sex with her.

anything less means your a fairy boy coward

Mr. Laz
12-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Wow.
:spock: what did you forget my girl-at-mall flashing story so soon? :)

you gave me all sorts of (good natured) grief because i didn't bone the girl that flashed me and it was in the middle of a mall.

:p :p

Rain Man
12-10-2004, 04:12 PM
anything less means your a fairy boy coward

If I wasn't married, I would have. My ethics and morals are powerful enough to rip a phone book in half.

go bo
12-10-2004, 04:17 PM
If I wasn't married, I would have. My ethics and morals are powerful enough to rip a phone book in half.excuses, excuses...

Mr. Laz
12-10-2004, 04:22 PM
Oh, I remember. Your post just caught me off gaurd.

For a second I thought you were legitimately upset... which confused me as I always thought you were playing along in the past.

Apparently, as usual... I'm confused. Don't mind me.

just giving ya grief ... no biggie

Valiant
12-10-2004, 04:54 PM
I'm a true puzzy when it comes to that stuff. Jr. High and HS, I never for an instant HAD to hit on girls. Very fortunate in that sense. Pretty much the same for college, though mileage varied with the asquisition of the beer belly. Then I hooked up with the girl I dated for 5 years, and nearly married, again on her initiative. After that, I was just getting into the practice of law and worked from morning to night. Eventually, I found a guy woefully under his personal standards for himself, physique-wise, who couldn't remember ever in his life asking a girl out that first time.

The part in bold is throwing me off... what did you mean by that line or is that a typo or a fruedian(sp?) slip...

Baby Lee
12-10-2004, 05:06 PM
The part in bold is throwing me off... what did you mean by that line or is that a typo or a fruedian(sp?) slip...
ROFL - Sorry, found him in the mirror.

Basically, I leaned on my looks and physique from 15-26, without learning any social graces. Then, by the time I broke up with my long time GF, I found myself lacking. Tough road to learn to buck up and play the field when you've never had to before, AND you find yourself repulsive.

Valiant
12-10-2004, 05:10 PM
ROFL - Sorry, found him in the mirror.

Basically, I leaned on my looks and physique from 15-26, without learning any social graces. Then, by the time I broke up with my long time GF, I found myself lacking. Tough road to learn to buck up and play the field when you've never had to before, AND you find yourself repulsive.

nah thats cool, i figured it was a mistake... thought it was funny that i was the only one to notice it..

Logical
12-10-2004, 05:16 PM
I understood. I was just being a smartass.

Much like if I had been in that position, and said, "Hey, while you're down there..." I would've been being a smartass. Well, probably... I suppose there are girls out there for which that line has a reasonable shot of payoff.

Best to have your doctor on speed dial if you partake of one.