PDA

View Full Version : The REAL difference between KU and MU. [non-spack-tual but factual.]

Ari ümlaüt
12-10-2004, 04:53 PM
:KU: players like each other and are legitimately happy for one another when a player does something well. Last night at the game, [ that was supplied to 37Forever by and with the Hon. Braincase.] Great game. thanks again... anytime btw. :) ]

Everyone on MU is grumpy and very selfish, it seems. They dont high five. Smile or anything. I dont think they like each other. And really, when you think about it... MU fans arent that nice either. :hmmm:

I think :KU: / :arrow: / http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/royals.gif fans have a heads-up over MU / Chiefs / Royals

I mean... the fans of MU also have the disappointing element of March... on top of the Chiefs playoff bummers and the Royals crappiness.

Generally speaking, I would say that...

:KU: > :mizzou:

[ i also think this has something to do with Saul liking KU and :ksu:... although not sure how he ties into the scenario... Go Jay-Cats! or something.]

Ari ümlaüt
12-10-2004, 04:58 PM
this is probably two different topics.

A: Does Mizzou players like each other.?

and/

B. It sucks to be a Mizzou fan, huh?

|Zach|
12-10-2004, 04:59 PM
So this is what you are parading as factual...

"I don't think MU players like eachother"

Nice.

teedubya
12-10-2004, 05:02 PM
heh.

teedubya
12-10-2004, 05:02 PM
caught by the ninja.

Saulbadguy
12-10-2004, 05:07 PM
How does a 47 post person that joined in December of this year already know so much about me?

teedubya
12-10-2004, 05:14 PM
How does a 47 post person that joined in December of this year already know so much about me?

also caught by the ninja

i was banned in 3 states for using the ümlaüt... put duece + duece toghetha, Aiiiiigh?

Skip Towne
12-10-2004, 05:14 PM
He must have ESPN.

teedubya
12-10-2004, 05:26 PM
How bout that pass by Moody, eh? Man. That was awesome... it even got Braincase up off his seat. thunderous.

teedubya
12-10-2004, 05:26 PM
MU aint got no Moody.

Saulbadguy
12-10-2004, 05:28 PM
MU isn't even fun to pick on anymore.

Wait, what am I saying?

I can't wait until those losers come here...January 15th. Huzzah...we'll win.

teedubya
12-10-2004, 05:38 PM

Wait, what am I saying?

well MU fans, there is still time aboard our Final Four Bandwagon. If you ask nicely... I can probably get you a coupon for www.kustore.com so you can buy some cool jayhawk stuff. Why support a loser?

Skip Towne
12-10-2004, 05:44 PM
well MU fans, there is still time aboard our Final Four Bandwagon. If you ask nicely... I can probably get you a coupon for www.kustore.com so you can buy some cool jayhawk stuff. Why support a loser?
It's no use. I've offered before. It seems they just like to beat themselves up.

ChiefsCountry
12-10-2004, 06:31 PM
The real problem with Mizzou is we have to deal with St. Louis, that alone makes our problems worse.

Dartgod
12-10-2004, 06:46 PM
MU Basketball smack hurts me about as much as the Husker football smack did. I know both teams suck so what's the point? :shrug:

David.
12-10-2004, 06:46 PM

Wait, what am I saying?

pft, that's my birthday. MU beating KSU is just one of my presents.

David.
12-10-2004, 06:47 PM
oh and Ali, you're a huge fag.

DJay23
12-11-2004, 12:02 AM
I despise Miserians as much as the next guy, but at this point it's like picking on the retarded kid at school. Sure, he walks funny and drools, but he can't help it.

teedubya
12-11-2004, 12:04 AM
heh. my original point is that it seems like Mizzou players dont like each other... ok it may not be factual...and is smack-tual... but i think that is why they suck ass this year. JMO. And David. You, sir... are the fag.

cash1000
12-11-2004, 10:23 AM
Missouri is gloomy and depressing and KU is upbeat and colorful. Even the colors of the universities bears this truth out.

beavis
12-11-2004, 11:43 AM
Too bad we've got at least another year of KU tards posting this shit.

That being said, I'm going to drive down to Columbia and kick Quin Snyder in the balls.

txhawk
12-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Mizzou makes me laugh because each year they think they're going to be great and they end up eating dung. Sux to be a Tigers fan.

By the way, Gary Pinkel and Quin Snyder, possibly the worst coaching combo in the land. A laughable twosome, hopefully they're at Mizzou for many years to come.

David.
12-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Too bad we've got at least another year of KU tards posting this shit.

That being said, I'm going to drive down to Columbia and kick Quin Snyder in the balls.

oh no, KU tards will always be KU tards.

beavis
12-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Mizzou makes me laugh because each year they think they're going to be great and they end up eating dung. Sux to be a Tigers fan.

By the way, Gary Pinkel and Quin Snyder, possibly the worst coaching combo in the land. A laughable twosome, hopefully they're at Mizzou for many years to come.
We all knew the basketball team was going to suck, contrary to the 10 people who will claim to be KU football fans any day other than the day after they beat Mizzou.

Your football team is nothing to brag about. Although you will, endlessly.

RealSNR
12-11-2004, 10:19 PM
oh no, KU tards will always be KU tards.If by "tards" you mean "winners" then yes, I agree with your statement.

teedubya
12-11-2004, 10:34 PM
If by "tards" you mean "winners" then yes, I agree with your statement.

I wholeheartedly concur.

beavis
12-11-2004, 10:37 PM
If by "tards" you mean "winners" then yes, I agree with your statement.
Yeah, your football team certainly would put the fear of God into any DII opponent.

Skip Towne
12-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Yeah, your football team certainly would put the fear of God into any DII opponent.
Then yours would have to drop to DIII to do the same thing.