PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone been up to lately?

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 12:41 AM
Haven't talk to ya'll to an extent in awhile, so I was wondering what was going on.

Hammock Parties
12-12-2004, 12:42 AM
I said my goodbyes to a couple old friends...check my obituary thread.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 12:47 AM
?

What do you mean?

RealSNR
12-12-2004, 12:52 AM
More classes to teach this year, more performances to do, and more foreign grad students to yell at.

My Planet time has been significantly decreased this year.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 12:55 AM
More classes to teach this year, more performances to do, and more foreign grad students to yell at.

My Planet time has been significantly decreased this year.

Same here.

Don't post as much as I used to, but I drop in and post one or two posts occasionally. I'm not the post whore like I used to be.

Glad to here stuff is in pretty good control for you, SNR.

|Zach|
12-12-2004, 12:56 AM
I am in the middle of redesigning my website.

Studying for finals. Getting stuff together for Christmas. Been meeting alot of new people...

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2004, 12:56 AM
Apparently, I've been pissin' people on the board off, I guess. At least Zach and TJ. :shrug:

Ugly Duck
12-12-2004, 12:57 AM
More classes to teach this yearIts finals time for us students. I didn't even write up the Cliff Notes for NarrowHead's Rayder Week. I'm doing PowerPoint presentations for the Physio & Medical Terminology students out of the goodness of my heart this week. I've got hands-down A's, so i'm helping out the other folks.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 12:58 AM
I am in the middle of redesigning my website.

Studying for finals. Getting stuff together for Christmas. Been meeting alot of new people...

I love finals.

Not really. :)

But I do love Christmas! :thumb:

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:00 AM
Its finals time for us students. I didn't even write up the Cliff Notes for NarrowHead's Rayder Week. I'm doing PowerPoint presentations for the Physio & Medical Terminology students out of the goodness of my heart this week. I've got hands-down A's, so i'm helping out the other folks.

FWIW, I stayed home tonight to study for finals, but I watched tv instead.

I'm like the Master Procrastinator. ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Apparently, I've been pissin' people on the board off, I guess. At least Zach and TJ. :shrug:

Well, you are from South Dakota.

So...

;)

Hammock Parties
12-12-2004, 01:01 AM
?

What do you mean?

Find my thread titled "Obituary." Posted yesterday.

Ugly Duck
12-12-2004, 01:03 AM
FWIW, I stayed home tonight to study for finals, but I watched tv instead. I'm like the Master Procrastinator. ROFLThats pretty dang funny.... he who feels it knows it, Lord! Only the fresh students can hear your song!!

Otter
12-12-2004, 01:03 AM
What's everyone been up to lately?

I've been stalking your mom again. Never mind the dog barking, it's a rabbit in the garden.

CODY!!!!! :D

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Find my thread titled "Obituary." Posted yesterday.

ok

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:07 AM
Thats pretty dang funny.... he who feels it knows it, Lord! Only the fresh students can hear your song!!

ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:08 AM
I've been stalking your mom again. Never mind the dog barking, it's a rabbit in the garden.

CODY!!!!! :D

Tell her I said hi. ROFL

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:20 AM
I know your not talking about me Ed, since I'm more a part of the woodwork here then anything ;)

but I'm bored so I get to bore you right back

Studying for mid-terms in between carting my arse back and forth between Toronto and Niagara to take exams and work. I can't work in Canada (eh) because I don't have a work permit, so I have to make my fundage in the states.

Just read a wicked book today called Angels and Demons by Dan Brown instead of studying for my History exam. Lifes been busy, but really damn good too.

Have you netted Mrs. Spears yet?

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:22 AM
I know your not talking about me Ed, since I'm more a part of the woodwork here then anything ;)

but I'm bored so I get to bore you right back

Studying for mid-terms in between carting my arse back and forth between Toronto and Niagara to take exams and work. I can't work in Canada (eh) because I don't have a work permit, so I have to make my fundage in the states.

Just read a wicked book today called Angels and Demons by Dan Brown instead of studying for my History exam. Lifes been busy, but really damn good too.

Have you netted Mrs. Spears yet?

Wow, sounds like you're pretty busy.

I've lost interest in Britney. Skank. lol

Miles
12-12-2004, 01:25 AM
FWIW, I stayed home tonight to study for finals, but I watched tv instead.

I'm like the Master Procrastinator. ROFL

Hey dont steal my studying routine ;)

Fortunatly i just took my last one for the semester this morning.

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:25 AM
Wow, sounds like you're pretty busy.

I've lost interest in Britney. Skank. lol

He's seen the light! :thumb: :clap:

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:29 AM

your a lucky man, I don't take my last one till this Friday.

I had one last Friday that just destroyed me. It was a Greek Mythology course, which I'm a major fan of since I was a kid so I know a lot about this course. I'm that kid ruining the curve that everyone hates. it was 9 essay questions and for some reason I have no clue why I thought it was three hours long, but in reality it was only two.

Needless to say my time management was piss poor and I wrote a 2.5 page essay on the third question, by the time i was done with that I looked at the board that was tracking time and realized I had 30 minutes left instead of an hour and a half. At least I know I got full credit for #3 ;)

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:29 AM

lucky bad word.

i've got til' Tuesday

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:32 AM
He's seen the light! :thumb: :clap:

Indeed I have. ROFL

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:32 AM
lucky bad word.

i've got til' Tuesday

what class is your last exam on?

seems we have a lot of students hanging around here, just curious what year/major/minor are ya'll?

I'm a second year English major/ history minor

and I know that saying I'm an English major on this board is a big mistake, as my English grammar skills without microsoft word as a crutch are atrocious. Especially since I very rarely re-read/edit my posts.

Ugly Duck
12-12-2004, 01:34 AM
my English grammar Dude... we spell that "grammer" on the Planet. Your a moran.

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:38 AM
Dude... we spell that "grammer" on the Planet. Your a moran.

hehe I am a moran. I had to look it up to make sure I was right.

I don't spell very well.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:38 AM

seems we have a lot of students hanging around here, just curious what year/major/minor are ya'll?

and I know that saying I'm an English major on this board is a big mistake, as my English grammar skills without microsoft word as a crutch are atrocious. Especially since I very rarely re-read/edit my posts.

Junior Sports broadcasting

Although, I'm thinking of changing it to sports management, because I want to take Carl's place. ROFL

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 01:40 AM
Although, I'm thinking of changing it to sports management, because I want to take Carl's place. ROFL You're hired.

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:42 AM
Junior Sports broadcasting

Although, I'm thinking of changing it to sports management, because I want to take Carl's place. ROFL

It's official we need a

DAMNIT CODY!!!! :cuss: :cuss:

smiley minted and ready.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:44 AM
You're hired.

ROFL

Should be an easy gig. All I got to do is fill the stands. :deevee:

Miles
12-12-2004, 01:46 AM

Im a 3rd year law student so im about sick of taking finals by now. I can definitly understand your experience with not allocating time very well on essay exams. On my one earlier today i had about 20 minutes left to answer a question that was worth 25% of a 3 hour exam.

Yeah my internet spelling/grammar sucks as well. I dont bother proofreading my posts becase i really dont care and im drunk half the time i post anyways.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:51 AM
It's official we need a

DAMNIT CODY!!!! :cuss: :cuss:

smiley minted and ready.

ROFL

I really don't want Carl's job. He's doing a good enough job at f#cking it up by himself.

cheeeefs
12-12-2004, 01:53 AM
Im a 3rd year law student so im about sick of taking finals by now. I can definitly understand your experience with not allocating time very well on essay exams. On my one earlier today i had about 20 minutes left to answer a question that was worth 25% of a 3 hour exam.

Yeah my internet spelling/grammar sucks as well. I dont bother proofreading my posts becase i really dont care and im drunk half the time i post anyways.

Third year law, damn! that's a long row you've hoed.

betcher glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and to quote Cade;
"First thing we do, lets kill all the lawyers!"

Miles
12-12-2004, 01:53 AM
ROFL

I really don't want Carl's job. He's doing a good enough job at f#cking it up by himself.

Wouldnt hurt to get paid like a GM to F#ck stuff up though.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Wouldnt hurt to get paid like a GM to F#ck stuff up though.

That is true.

Frazod
12-12-2004, 01:59 AM
I've spend the better part of the last month conquering the Carribean, circa 1600. New game called Port Royale 2 that still has me totally hooked - a trading/building/sea battle game. As always, I'm picking on the French - I've got the frogs down to two cities and have sunk or captured dozens of their ships. New Orleans is now British, baby! :D

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 02:02 AM
I've spend the better part of the last month conquering the Carribean, circa 1600. New game called Port Royale 2 that still has me totally hooked - a trading/building/sea battle game. As always, I'm picking on the French - I've got the frogs down to two cities and have sunk or captured dozens of their ships. New Orleans is now British, baby! :D

ROFL

Damn frogs

Hammock Parties
12-12-2004, 02:06 AM

Show us some screenshots.

Frazod
12-12-2004, 02:09 AM
Show us some screenshots.

Sorry, but I'm not that motivated.

Hammock Parties
12-12-2004, 02:14 AM
Sorry, but I'm not that motivated.

Understandable. Can you put it on the back burner?

Frazod
12-12-2004, 02:15 AM
Understandable. Can you put it on the back burner?

Just go buy the damn thing.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-12-2004, 02:18 AM

ROFL

Frazod, the salesman.

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 02:22 AM
ROFL

Frazod, the salesman.

Just go buy the damn thing. Charming, aint he?

ROFL

FloridaChief
12-12-2004, 03:53 AM

I wanna buy a used car from you, man...