PDA

View Full Version : If Payton is going to break the record...

el borracho
12-12-2004, 06:16 PM
If Payton is going to break the record it would be nice if he could wait until the Colts play the Broncos.

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Its Peyton.

KCWolfman
12-12-2004, 07:54 PM
If Payton is going to break the record it would be nice if he could wait until the Colts play the Broncos.
Yup, and a 1 finger salute from Jake would cap the deal

Hammock Parties
12-12-2004, 07:56 PM
Spider thinks the Donks great D will hold Manning in check.

Denver's pass rush absolutely sucks balls. Manning is going to make them all hate Chump Bailey.

Eleazar
12-12-2004, 08:03 PM
I can't wait to see what Peton Manning does to Chump Bailey.

Manning might have to register as a sex offender in Colorado when that game is over.

Eleazar
12-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Spider thinks the Donks great D will hold Manning in check.

Denver's pass rush absolutely sucks balls. Manning is going to make them all hate Chump Bailey.

Isn't Trevor Pryce in the final year of his contract? :hmmm:

KcMizzou
12-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Manning might have to register as a sex offender in Colorado when that game is over.

ROFLROFL

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2004, 08:29 PM
I can't wait to see what Peton Manning does to Chump Bailey.

The funny thing is that the Broncos brought Champ in stop Marvin Harrison after Peyton raped them in the playoffs last year.

tk13
12-12-2004, 08:34 PM
You have to get a pass rush to try and contain Manning, after watching the difference in the 1st (14 points) and 2nd (475 points) halves of our game against them I think that's pretty obvious to everyone. Denver's best bet is to pray for heavy snow and lots of wind... sitting back and just trying to cover everybody like Denver has to is just impossible.

dtebbe
12-12-2004, 10:37 PM
You have to get a pass rush to try and contain Manning, after watching the difference in the 1st (14 points) and 2nd (475 points) halves of our game against them I think that's pretty obvious to everyone. Denver's best bet is to pray for heavy snow and lots of wind... sitting back and just trying to cover everybody like Denver has to is just impossible.

The Faiders tore that Donkey ass up passing in the snow. If the Faiders and Fairy Collins can do it, I'm sure Manning wont have a problem.

DT

tk13
12-12-2004, 10:39 PM
The Faiders tore that Donkey ass up passing in the snow. If the Faiders and Fairy Collins can do it, I'm sure Manning wont have a problem.

DT
Good point. I guess they should hope that Indy will have nothing to gain in terms of playoff seeding by then so that all the backups play....

easymobee
12-13-2004, 03:17 AM
Man .. you guys have a Denver fascination something furious.

Denver posts are outnumbering KC posts about (at least) 75-25% today.

How is that working out for you?

Miles
12-13-2004, 03:19 AM

We didnt play today Denver did.

KCWolfman
12-13-2004, 07:12 AM

Irony - Definition: His curiosity of why the Chiefs fans were interested in Denver so much while he was posting on a Chiefs board.......

Lzen
12-13-2004, 09:05 AM
Irony - Definition: His curiosity of why the Chiefs fans were interested in Denver so much while he was posting on a Chiefs board.......

ROFL

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2004, 10:25 AM

Its called having a losing season, not playing on Sunday, and watching that loser of a franchise starting to blow up towards the end of the season. :)