PDA

View Full Version : What quarter do you think the Chiefs will give up again against the Broncs?

Pages : [1] 2

Taco John
12-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Last year in December, it was the third quarter... Anyone think that the Chiefs will be able to make it to the fourth quarter before throwing in the towel?

If Bell plays, I say they have Portis flashbacks from last year and quit earlier... If it's Droughs, they might make it all the way into the fourth quarter before they call it quits.

Rukdafaidas
12-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Immediately following Jake's fifth interception.

beer bacon
12-13-2004, 04:11 PM

That is what I was going to say. After Plummer's fifth INT puts us up by 30 and Ratface pulls out his hair and impales himself on the 1st down marker/pole.

Rukdafaidas
12-13-2004, 04:13 PM
That is what I was going to say. After Plummer's fifth INT puts us up by 30 and Ratface pulls out his hair and impales himself on the 1st down marker/pole.
I was having a hard time deciding between Jake's 5th or (insert RB of the week here)'s 3rd fumble.

Rain Man
12-13-2004, 04:13 PM
Better practice your cheers, TJ. "No, Jake! Not the guys in red! Not the guys in red! Your jersey is white!"

BigRedChief
12-13-2004, 04:15 PM
You don't really think the donks are going to win do you?

Your toast next Sunday. Your season is toast. You got no bragging rights.

Same as usual. No playoff wins since Elway left. Get use to it.

booger
12-13-2004, 04:15 PM
Maybe Jake will try it southpaw again.

ArrowheadHawk
12-13-2004, 04:16 PM
NO QUIT! THERE IS NO QUIT IN THIS TEAM!

yeah right

Hammock Parties
12-13-2004, 04:41 PM
The Chiefs haven't quit in any game under Vermeil.

Taco John
12-13-2004, 04:41 PM
You don't really think the donks are going to win do you?

Yes I do.

Taco John
12-13-2004, 04:42 PM

Uhhhhhhh... You sure about that?

http://media.mnginteractive.com/media/paper36/PortisBelt1211.jpg

Taco John
12-13-2004, 04:45 PM

Also, they quit against the Vikings in the first quarter, after Kennison got a ball "stripped" from him and the Vikings "recovered" it.

ROYC75
12-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Shouldn't that say what qtr the donks will quit ?

Loss # 6 for you clowns, next week, coming to your local channels.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Bell is likely lost for the season, so it will be Reuben doing the damage. DEN hasn't played well the last two weeks, but this is the KC defense we're talking about.

I think it will be a pretty close game, but DEN will win 27 - 20.

Bob Dole
12-13-2004, 04:50 PM
Bell is likely lost for the season, so it will be Reuben doing the damage. DEN hasn't played well the last two weeks, but this is the KC defense we're talking about.

Bell clearly isn't suited to be an every down back in the NFL.

tk13
12-13-2004, 04:50 PM
Also, they quit against the Vikings in the first quarter, after Kennison got a ball "stripped" from him and the Vikings "recovered" it.
I think that's a bad example. We were down something like 31-0 in that game and got it down to an 11 point deficit with plenty of time left in the 4th Qtr.... that's not quitting.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 04:51 PM
Bell clearly isn't suited to be an every down back in the NFL.

He still has his burst though.. I think.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 04:52 PM
I'm just hoping Kennison has another gem of a comment like the one last year... perfect.

Warrior5
12-13-2004, 04:54 PM
I'm just hoping Kennison has another gem of a comment like the one last year... perfect.

Agreed, MHM...Kennison needs to shut his mouth and let his play talk for him.

But I'll tell Celine to warm up her vocal chords anyway.

Hammock Parties
12-13-2004, 04:57 PM
Uhhhhhhh... You sure about that?

http://media.mnginteractive.com/media/paper36/PortisBelt1211.jpg

Pretty sure. You just kicked our ass.

It really doesn't matter who wins this game. The Chiefs have been out of the playoffs for weeks and Denver will get blasted by Indy anyway.

A win would be nice to avoid the sweep.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 04:59 PM
This will be KC's 7th home game of 2004.

They're 2-4 at Arrowhead this season, defeating Indy and Atlanta - losing to Carolina, Houston, New England and San Deigo.

They already lost to DEN once ... back in the day when Quentin Griffin and Holmes were playing in the AFC West.

Will this be the 5th home loss for KC????

Logical
12-13-2004, 05:00 PM

How can you run this smack with our defensive backs? We could not hold onto five interceptions if we gave our DBs Raider Stickum

Mr. Kotter
12-13-2004, 05:02 PM
The Donks are gonna own us this weekend; by the end of the first quarter they'll be up 21-0, enroute to a 56-14 romp....KC's only two TDs will be returns by Dante.

A student of mine said that's how it played out for him on Madden, anyway.

Eleazar
12-13-2004, 05:02 PM

That would be a lot funnier if I hadn't driven 7 hours and paid a bunch of money to sit nosebleed and watch that debacle.

Rukdafaidas
12-13-2004, 05:15 PM
How can you run this smack with our defensive backs? We could not hold onto five interceptions if we gave our DBs Raider Stickum
I'm sorry, I forgot the :)
Even though 22% of the Chiefs interceptions this year came from the last time they played Jake.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-13-2004, 05:18 PM
TJ's trash might be a little scarier if his teams' logo weren't the international sign for choking.

Taco John
12-13-2004, 05:22 PM

For the record, Shanny said in his news conference that Bell is 50-50 for the game on Sunday.

easymobee
12-13-2004, 05:25 PM
I wonder who KC lined up for the "Missouri Super Bowl" halftime show next week?

Maybe William Hung or Scott Baio's brother?

TEX
12-13-2004, 05:25 PM
This will be KC's 7th home game of 2004.

They're 2-4 at Arrowhead this season, defeating Indy and Atlanta - losing to Carolina, Houston, New England and San Deigo.

They already lost to DEN once ... back in the day when Quentin Griffin and Holmes were playing in the AFC West.

Will this be the 5th home loss for KC????

Oh gosh no. I'm so looking forward to watching the CHIEFS end the CHEATING DONX chances at a division title and cripple their playoff hopes. This game means far more to the Broncos so I do hope the CHIEFS win because misery LOVES company... :thumb:

Logical
12-13-2004, 05:27 PM
I'm sorry, I forgot the :)
Even though 22% of the Chiefs interceptions this year came from the last time they played Jake.

Now see that statistic is quality smack. ROFL

easymobee
Broncos 31.

Chiefs * ( * Left 6 Million dollars of their Cap unused despite a Division II D ). 23

Taco John
That would be a lot funnier if I hadn't driven 7 hours and paid a bunch of money to sit nosebleed and watch that debacle.

Man, that game was amazing to me... It was completely unexpected. After that first "strip", I had to hit the record button on my Tivo. I kept it around for a month and watched that game like three times, including once to make me feel better about losing to the Colts in the playoffs.

Mr. Kotter
12-13-2004, 05:29 PM
TJ's trash might be a little scarier if his teams' logo weren't the international sign for choking.

I thought that was my Jayhawk mascot! :banghead:

stevieray
Which qtr will the Invescos cheat in?

First play from offense.

Logical
Broncos 31.

Chiefs * ( * Left 6 Million dollars of their Cap unused despite a Division II D ). 23

Oww, stop that. Man the truth sucks, good smack though.

Taco John
12-13-2004, 05:30 PM
Pretty sure. You just kicked our ass.

Well, I'm pretty sure you're guys quit. I've got the game on DVD, including all of the post game analysis from the various shows. They all seem to think your team quit too and made it a point to show where and why.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-13-2004, 05:30 PM
I thought that was my Jayhawk mascot! :banghead:
uh, no. Last year, they were the international sign for "over-achieve" and "finish strong."

:thumb:

easymobee
12-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure you're guys quit. Well, you can't spell Quitterson ... without Quit.

Taco John
12-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) 31.

Welp. Nothing I can do from here. That's the best smack of the week. Going to be hard to top that.

stevieray
12-13-2004, 05:34 PM
Look at the tards all embarassed about squeaking out a win against the 2-10 Dolphins.

TEX
12-13-2004, 05:39 PM
Oww, stop that. Man the truth sucks, good smack though.

That is pretty funny, but at least we didn't cheat like the Broncos did/do. Nobody does.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 05:40 PM
For the record, Shanny said in his news conference that Bell is 50-50 for the game on Sunday.

There is one area that I don't trust Shanahan ... news conferences about RB health.

TEX
12-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Man, that game was amazing to me... It was completely unexpected. After that first "strip", I had to hit the record button on my Tivo. I kept it around for a month and watched that game like three times, including once to make me feel better about losing to the Colts in the playoffs.

Oh. I did the same thing on the play when Harrison got up and ran about 30 yards for a TD. Did you happen to save that one as well? :hmmm:

Bowser
12-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Well, you can't spell Quitterson ... without Quit.

And you can't spell cheater ... without Shannahan.

Taco John
12-13-2004, 05:43 PM
There is one area that I don't trust Shanahan ... news conferences about RB health.

True enough... But if he was looking for an andvantage, I would think he would play it the other way around, and say there's zero chance of Bell playing, only to put him in.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 05:44 PM
Look at the tards all embarassed about squeaking out a win against the 2-10 Dolphins.

A win is a win... doesn't matter if they're pretty or ugly, they all count the same.

Hammock Parties
12-13-2004, 05:44 PM
If the Chiefs had quit in that game, they would not have driven the field for a touchdown with 2 seconds left. End of story.

Hammock Parties
12-13-2004, 05:45 PM
A win is a win... doesn't matter if they're pretty or ugly, they all count the same.

How badly is Manning going to f*ck you guys up?

Even if you beat KC and Tennessee, you're going nowhere.

Eleazar
12-13-2004, 05:45 PM

Well that is pretty pathetic.

But it was an interesting place to watch a football game. We were walking around town, and the conversation with a local would go like this:

Them: You from KC?
Me: Yep.
Them: Ever been to the dome?
Me: No.
Them: Oh. It sucks.

And then at some point near the end of the game, when we were being thoroughly pounded, Priest scored a touchdown, and the people in my section thought they had just choked away the Super Bowl or something. They started swearing and booing like crazy, throwing beer off the upper deck, kicking chairs, etc.

A bunch of Vikings fans sent us pitchers at the bars later that night though. Pretty cool town, good football fans.

Bowser
12-13-2004, 05:46 PM
I'm not even sure why you posted this thread, TJ. After that courageous comeback against the Dolphins in your house, there is obviously no hope for a Chiefs victory this coming Sunday.

The Dolphins. ROFL ROFL

easymobee
12-13-2004, 05:48 PM

Manning can be beat ( way to live vicariously through others btw ).

Indy has already clinched their division.

Manning will have beaten the TD record handily by week 16.

Indy and SD still play eachother which will most likely settle their seeding issues.

Indy cant catch NE or PITT.

This all means that Peyton isn't even a lock to play in the last game of the year.

Who is their backup?

Logical
12-13-2004, 05:48 PM

No actually the Atlanta game was much more fun.... well maybe not for you guys.:p

Taco John
12-13-2004, 05:49 PM

I wouldn't call the Playoffs nowhere. It's a destination in itself. I'd rather go to the playoffs and lose, than not go at all. There's plenty to be said about getting playoff experience for your team, even in a loss. Losing to Jacksonville made us that much more hungry the year after. Look at Indy... They've lost every year they've gone... But at least they've gone.

I understand that telling yourselves that it doesn't matter if a team goes in and loses. It's about the only thing a team that had Superbowl expectations, only to be done with the season in October can do.

But I'll be happy if we make it to the playoffs. Sure, if/when we lose there, it will be a disappointment. But I'd rather go and lose than not go at all...

easymobee
12-13-2004, 05:50 PM
No actually the Atlanta game was much more fun.... well maybe not for you guys.:p

The Carolina, Texans, Bucs, Chiefs, and Saints games were fun for us too.

Eleazar
12-13-2004, 05:51 PM
The appropriate question would not be 'how bad will Indy destroy the Donkos', it would be, 'will Indy have anything to play for in week 17'.

Or more importantly... which of the teams with likely home playoff games can the Donkeys beat on the road?

New England?

Pittsburgh?

Indianapolis?

maybe Thandy Eggo?

Hammock Parties
12-13-2004, 05:52 PM
I wouldn't call the Playoffs nowhere. It's a destination in itself. I'd rather go to the playoffs and lose, than not go at all. There's plenty to be said about getting playoff experience for your team, even in a loss. Losing to Jacksonville made us that much more hungry the year after. Look at Indy... They've lost every year they've gone... But at least they've gone.

I understand that telling yourselves that it doesn't matter if a team goes in and loses. It's about the only thing a team that had Superbowl expectations, only to be done with the season in October can do.

But I'll be happy if we make it to the playoffs. Sure, if/when we lose there, it will be a disappointment. But I'd rather go and lose than not go at all...

Wake up. The Donks aren't going to the playoffs.

And mobee, Manning WILL play in that game. Indy might be fighting for the 2nd or 3rd seed/

Taco John
I'm not even sure why you posted this thread, TJ. After that courageous comeback against the Dolphins in your house, there is obviously no hope for a Chiefs victory this coming Sunday.

The Dolphins. ROFL ROFL

I have no problem with a low scoring battle against the Dolphins. That's how 80% of their games have been this year. Opponents are only averaging 22 points per game against their defense... and that's with two skewed games where they plain didn't show up and let two teams hang 40 on them. But if you look at their results, they've been in just about every game, and lost by just a score.

I'm not ashamed of that win in the least.

Bowser

Riiiight. The Broncos will make the wild card. We'll see you at the bar to watch the Chargers and the Jets on wildcard weekend.

Eleazar
12-13-2004, 05:53 PM

And mobee, Manning WILL play in that game. Indy might be fighting for the 2nd or 3rd seed/

I think it's likely they will be fighting with the Chargers for the home playoff game.

stevieray
12-13-2004, 05:53 PM

That might fly on September or Oct, but not in December. You'd have a hard time getting past the Bills, Bengals and Jets, let alone the Steelers ,NE or Indy.

Bottom line is this season is a letdown for both of us.

Taco John
12-13-2004, 05:54 PM

Well, since we are in the playoff hunt, and you're not, I'll take that for what it's worth.

It's probably painful watching our two teams going in different directions, with you guys on the downswing...

Bowser
I have no problem with a low scoring battle against the Dolphins. That's how 80% of their games have been this year. Opponents are only averaging 22 points per game against their defense... and that's with two skewed games where they plain didn't show up and let two teams hang 40 on them. But if you look at their results, they've been in just about every game, and lost by just a score.

I'm not ashamed of that win in the least.

I'll give you that. I'd take the win, too. But I sure wouldn't be all that comfortable for the upcoming games if you're going to struggle against Miami like that at home.

easymobee
Manning WILL play in that game. Indy might be fighting for the 2nd or 3rd seed/

Thats ok if he does.

We beat them in INDY last year with similar playoff implications.

I do have a feeling that their seeding will be decided by then .... Their only chance for the 2nd seed is if PITT loses out ( probably not ) and the 3rd seed battle is with SD and they still play eachother, so that ups the chances greatly that it will be in stone by the last week of the year.

Plus ... wouldn't it just be Joe Chieffans luck? That has to count for something.

1st things first though ... onto the Chiefs * ( * Left 6 million unused on their cap despite having a Division II D ).

Eleazar
12-13-2004, 05:55 PM
Well, since we are in the playoff hunt, and you're not, I'll take that for what it's worth.

It's probably painful watching our two teams going in different directions, with you guys on the downswing...

I'd say that your team isn't going in any direction, they are about where they have been for 5 years or so.

Taco John
Riiiight. The Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) will make the wild card. We'll see you at the bar to watch the Chargers and the Jets on wildcard weekend.

Actually, if that's the case, I'll probably head to Mt. Hood for some snowboarding... I'll probably catch a quarter in the lounge though...

Mile High Mania

The wins against Houston, Carolina and New Orleans are fun... granted they were shitty teams at the time... those were fun wins for KC, right?

Taco John
12-13-2004, 05:56 PM
I'd say that your team isn't going in any direction, they are about where they have been for 5 years or so.

We're definitely better off now than we were two years ago...

Bwana
12-13-2004, 05:57 PM

The playoff hunt? ROFL Please......... The donks will be on the couch next to the Chiefs watching the playoffs.

RealSNR
Just so you Donk fans are aware, the Chiefs suck. But we're not the Miami Dolphins.

If the team the Broncos faced yesterday were the Chiefs, the Broncos would have another L. And I imagine it would be by a huge margin, too. The Donkos TRIED to lose that game.

Taco John
The wins against Houston, Carolina and New Orleans are fun... granted they were shitty teams at the time... those were fun wins for KC, right?

Holy ouch!

That's rep.

Hammock Parties
12-13-2004, 05:58 PM

Guh? Neither of our teams is going anywhere. The Donks have been on a downswing for less time, that's the only difference.

You are in denial, BIG TIME.

There's always next year.

easymobee
Bottom line is this season is a letdown for both of us.

How so? Most Chief fans had us picked for 8-8 or 9-7 at best before the season started.

So it looks like we are better than expected to me .......

Mile High Mania
I'd love to see DEN advance... but, and I've said this many times, looking at the teams like Indy / Pitt / NE... I wouldn't give DEN much of a chance based on how they've played the last month.

They could beat the Chargers or any other wildcard caliber team, but other than that, I see the big 3 giving everyone else hell.

easymobee
12-13-2004, 05:59 PM

Don't forget Tampa Bay. I'd add in KC, but they've beaten themselves more this year than we've beat them in the last 5 yrs.

stevieray

You said this last year. The Invescos struggled with an interim coach, w/ backups at QB and RB, and the usual non call on blatant pass interference. At home. right after you got owned by the raiders ...in the snow...at home.

Taco John
The playoff hunt? ROFL Please......... The donks will be on the couch next to the Chiefs watching the playoffs.

I got a beer bet with Phil on this one, because I know he pays...

I know you pay too, even if you slip huge, ugly, hungry spiders in the box with the precious cargo.

You on for the standard bet?

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:00 PM
Just so you Donk fans are aware, the Chiefs suck. But we're not the Miami Dolphins.

If the team the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) faced yesterday were the Chiefs, the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) would have another L. And I imagine it would be by a huge margin, too. The Donkos TRIED to lose that game.

Ok, but you're implying that KC hasn't done their best to give away games this season? You act as if KC without Holmes and with that defense is something fearful.

We fear KC much like you guys fear DEN.

stevieray
12-13-2004, 06:01 PM
How so? Most Chief fans had us picked for 8-8 or 9-7 at best before the season started.

So it looks like we are better than expected to me .......

Only an Invesco fan would base his success on the thoughts of a Chief fan..

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:02 PM
There's always next year.

That's the KC National Anthem.

Rausch
12-13-2004, 06:03 PM
Ok, but you're implying that KC hasn't done their best to give away games this season? You act as if KC without Holmes and with that defense is something fearful.

That's because it doesn't matter who KC or Denver played the week before, there's still a 50/50 shot they'll lose the following week. Or win.

No consistency, and both teams love to poop away games they should have won...

easymobee
12-13-2004, 06:04 PM
Only an Invesco fan would base his success on the thoughts of a Chief fan..

its just a double standard.

we suck now because we are 8-5 .... But in preseason around here it was gonna be KC 12-4 and Denver 9-7 (tops).

Missouri Loves Company ... thats all i can figure.

Taco John
You said this last year.

Uh... No I didn't.

I dusted this one off just last month. It had been in the bargain bin from the August Chiefs 2001 Smack Playbook.

Funny how that turned out, huh? I made a pretty ausipicous prediction to counter that smack at that time too. I expect I'll be able to dust that one off someday, and ride it around...

Rausch

KC isn't a nation, Mr.Geography...

Hammock Parties

It's the Donks since Elway left, too.

stevieray
12-13-2004, 06:05 PM
That's the KC National Anthem.And yours since Elway played for the Broncos.

Bowser
12-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Where is frazod? He needs in on this!

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:07 PM
KC isn't a nation, Mr.Geography...

Damn me.

Eleazar
12-13-2004, 06:08 PM

Yes, I too am expecting the game to look like the special olympics.

Bowser
12-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Damn me.

Done and done!

Skip Towne
12-13-2004, 06:09 PM
The real question is " In which quarter will Plummer give us the finger?".

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:10 PM
And yours since Elway played for the Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons).

Look out .. you and UserName are one of the same mind on this one.

Sure, DEN hasn't won anything since Elway left... it's only been 5 years, I waited much longer than that with Elway before Shanahan showed up.

5 years is nothing... and still, in that time, DEN has fewer sub .500 seasons than any other AFCW team and they have more regular season wins - advancing twice.

Many of you said DEN would come back down to earth once Elway left ... they did, and while they have no playoff wins and no titles, they've still done better in the regular season than any other AFCW team.

Nothing too major to hang my hat on, but what the hell...

stevieray
12-13-2004, 06:10 PM
its just a double standard.

we suck now because we are 8-5 .... But in preseason around here it was gonna be KC 12-4 and Denver 9-7 (tops).

Missouri Loves Company ... thats all i can figure.

There is no double standard. You siad based on what Chief fans predicted, you consider your season asuccess.

Hammock Parties
12-13-2004, 06:11 PM
Look out .. you and UserName are one of the same mind on this one.

Sure, DEN hasn't won anything since Elway left... it's only been 5 years, I waited much longer than that with Elway before Shanahan showed up.

5 years is nothing... and still, in that time, DEN has fewer sub .500 seasons than any other AFCW team and they have more regular season wins - advancing twice.

Many of you said DEN would come back down to earth once Elway left ... they did, and while they have no playoff wins and no titles, they've still done better in the regular season than any other AFCW team.

Nothing too major to hang my hat on, but what the hell...

So you've turned into Marty's Chiefs...congratulations.

stevieray
12-13-2004, 06:12 PM
Uh... No I didn't.

I dusted this one off just last month. It had been in the bargain bin from the August Chiefs 2001 Smack Playbook.

Funny how that turned out, huh? I made a pretty ausipicous prediction to counter that smack at that time too. I expect I'll be able to dust that one off someday, and ride it around...

regardless, the statement is false. It's what you tell yourself so you can bait and save face.

Braincase
12-13-2004, 06:14 PM
5th

easymobee
12-13-2004, 06:14 PM
A lot of Bitter Chiefs * ( * Left 6 million unused on the Cap despite having a Division II D ) fans here.

I cant wait for the game.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:15 PM
So you've turned into Marty's Chiefs...congratulations.

And, you're still Vermeil's Chiefs... 31 wins and 29 losses in almost 4 seasons.

1 winning season - no playoff wins
1 .500 season
working on the 2nd below .500 season

6 -10 / 8-8 / 13-3 / 4-8 and counting... Great achievements.

At least the team has a great profile, though. :thumb:

Bowser
12-13-2004, 06:15 PM
A lot of Bitter Chiefs * ( * Left 6 million unused on the Cap despite having a Division II D ) fans here.

It will be fun to bring this quote back up!

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:16 PM
Shouldn't you guys be getting your game faces on for tonight?

stevieray
12-13-2004, 06:17 PM

No, bitter is coming here to feel better about mediocre your team is again.

easymobee
12-13-2004, 06:17 PM
We are lucky in a way.

This was supposed to be our tough stretch when the Sched came out.

Now ... VS KC with No Priest Holmes.

VS TENN ... Good chance without Steve McNair.

And the Vs Indy ... with a very good chance that they're top priority is to stay healthy.

stevieray
12-13-2004, 06:18 PM
And, you're still Vermeil's Chiefs... 31 wins and 29 losses in almost 4 seasons.

1 .500 season

Talking about the Chiefs doesn't address the point made about your mediocrity.

Bowser
12-13-2004, 06:19 PM

You three pissants are just the appetizer!

:D

TEX

1 .500 season

And what's your post Elway record again? Now just imagine what it would be had you not cheated? :hmmm:

Bowser
Dammit! I don't know who is who with all of these avatars flipping me off!

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Yeah, but there's no way that we see Colts Lite on January 2. Nothing will be locked up until the final weeks, so for at least 3 games ... I'd have to check to see when PITT and NE play ... we'll see the full arsenal.

And, KC and TN on the road are still damn tough with or without their studs. DEN damn near got beat by the spare ass fish.

TEX
12-13-2004, 06:21 PM

Why? This game means nothing. We'll get them on for next week as that's the only one that counts. Man, that would be so sweet to beat you guys. I can only imagine the excuses from your kind should that happen. :shake:

easymobee
12-13-2004, 06:22 PM
And what's your post Elway record again? Now just imagine what it would be had you not cheated? :hmmm:

Again with the "Cheating" .... Chiefs Planet has turned into "Nancy Drew and the case of the Sneaky Stallions".

Taco John
12-13-2004, 06:22 PM

Sung to the tune of the Star Spangled Banner...

There is always next year,
as we cry in our beers...
What so much talent blown
'cuz our de-fense just gets owned.

Whose broad wont shut-up now?
Good Lord, she's crying out loud...
In the stands as folks leave,
third quarter emp-ty bucket seats...

AND NOW LOOK AT THE GROUND!
Looks like Elvis tum-ble-ing down...
the stairs, what a sight!
Another home loss here tonight

OOOOH SAY DO THOSE MUL-LET HAIRED CHIEEEFS FANS YET WAAAAVE
a one-fingered salute to the "King,"
In the home... of... the... Chiefs!

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:23 PM
Talking about the Chiefs doesn't address the point made about your mediocrity.

Well, when UserName said "So, you've turned into Marty's Chiefs" ... it kinda opened up the window.

easymobee
Why? This game means nothing. We'll get them on for next week as that's the only one that counts. Man, that would be so sweet to beat you guys. I can only imagine the excuses from your kind should that happen. :shake:

TENN and KC does mean something ....

Im really hoping you guys beat the Hell out of each other for us tongiht.

good luck ....

Mile High Mania

Well, if DEN wins there will be plenty of excuses coming from you guys...

MGRS13
12-13-2004, 06:25 PM
Hey Taco, MHM, if, and I admit it is an if, but say the Chiefs beat the donks will that be it for Shanny?

Mile High Mania

Trick question ... we always cheat.

Oh, and since 1999... DEN is 51 and 41.

Bowser

What, has Shanahan already told the equipment guys to soak your O-Line's jerseys in vagasil?

Taco John
Hey Taco, MHM, if, and I admit it is an if, but say the Chiefs beat the donks will that be it for Shanny?

No.

Mr. Kotter
12-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Sung to the tune of the Star Spangled Banner...

There is always next year,
as we cry in our beers...
What so much talent blown
'cuz our de-fense just gets owned.

Whose broad wont shut-up now?
Good Lord, she's crying out loud...
In the stands as folks leave,
third quarter emp-ty bucket seats...

AND NOW LOOK AT THE GROUND!
Looks like Elvis tum-ble-ing down...
the stairs, what a sight!
Another home loss here tonight

OOOOH SAY DO THOSE MUL-LET HAIRED CHIEEEFS FANS YET WAAAAVE
a one-fingered salute to the "King,"
In the home... of... the... Chiefs!

At least you didn't fugg with the last line.... :cuss:

TEX
TENN and KC does mean something ....

Im really hoping you guys beat the Hell out of each other for us tongiht.

good luck ....

Well it means absolutely nothing to me then. However, I'd love nothing more than to cripple your season next week. :thumb: I really don't care about any of our remaining games except the Broncos game.

Mile High Mania

Doubt it ... but, if Shanahan leaves this year, contrary to what is sure to be the CP Consensus, it will have nothing to do with what happens in Week 15.

easymobee

No ... why?

Is Vermeil gonna get fired for this train wreck?

tk13
12-13-2004, 06:27 PM

Unless the Chargers collapse, Denver will also be the only AFC West team in that span that hasn't won the division... even the Seahawks have one. :)

Rausch
12-13-2004, 06:27 PM

Your boys take out of our lineman and I'm sending out letter bombs... :cuss:

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:28 PM
What, has Shanahan already told the equipment guys to soak your O-Line's jerseys in vagasil?

Ass sphincter says what? ... Baking powder?

MGRS13
No.
Will that be it for Jake?

Taco John
Unless the Chargers collapse, Denver will also be the only AFC West team in that span that hasn't won the division... even the Seahawks have one. :)

And yet we still remain the only team in the division who has anything to show for the last ten years of football...

Funny how that works.

Mr. Kotter
12-13-2004, 06:29 PM

Shhhh....we don't want to leave evidence. :(

Taco John
Will that be it for Jake?

I doubt it, though the debate rages.

LiL stumppy
Shouldn't that say what qtr the donks will quit ?

Loss # 6 for you clowns, next week, coming to your local channels.

I belive they will quit after Jake throws 5 INT's in the first half. :rolleyes:

Mile High Mania

Well, it happens.

TEX
12-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Trick question ... we always cheat.

Oh, and since 1999... DEN is 51 and 41.

Wow, that's outstanding. And just as many playoff wins (with 1 more chance) than KC. And you CHEATED. Course you cheated with Elway too so...:shake:

Taco John
12-13-2004, 06:30 PM

George Foster is targeting Willie Roaf.

You heard it here first.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:31 PM

Yet, DEN has still advanced to the playoffs one more time than KC in that span...

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:31 PM
George Foster is targeting Willie Roaf.

You heard it here first.

Is that even possible?

easymobee
12-13-2004, 06:32 PM

Do they give out Lombardi's for division winners?

MGRS13
12-13-2004, 06:33 PM
I doubt it, though the debate rages.
If the Chiefs win and nock the donks out of the playoffs I would have to think some one is going to lose their job, But you know your team better then I.

Taco John
Yet, DEN has still advanced to the playoffs one more time than KC in that span...

Remember back when the smack used to be that now that Elway was gone, the Chiefs would have no reason not to steamroll Denver...

Dick has won, what? Two games against us in now his fourth season? 2-5 against us?

We must be doing something right, if we can hold the mighty Chiefs to 2-5 in four years.

easymobee
Denver even won with Greg Robinson ....

Something i thought was impossible around these parts.

Or has he been forgiven yet ????

Taco John
12-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Is that even possible?

(psst... that's the point... It's from some smack here that some genious dropped, saying that if our offensive line hurts Willie Roaf, the gloves are off)

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Wow, that's outstanding. And just as many playoff wins (with 1 more chance) than KC. And you CHEATED. Course you cheated with Elway too so...:shake:

This is an old one ... but a good one.

I hope DEN does advance this season ... that will be 3 times since Elway left which equals the numbers of playoff wins KC has since I was born. I know... tired bit, but funny to me.

Taco John
12-13-2004, 06:35 PM
This is an old one ... but a good one.

I hope DEN does advance this season ... that will be 3 times since Elway left which equals the numbers of playoff wins KC has since I was born. I know... tired bit, but funny to me.

Dude, it's the smack that keeps on giving.

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:35 PM
(psst... that's the point... It's from some smack here that some genious dropped, saying that if our offensive line hurts Willie Roaf, the gloves are off)

Ahhhh ... I missed that.

Bowser
12-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Denver even won with Greg Robinson ....

Something i thought was impossible around these parts.

Or has he been forgiven yet ????

PleasepleasePLEASE tell me you think Robinson was an integral part of your Super Bowl runs!

Mile High Mania
12-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Ok - I'm out, you fellas enjoy the game.

Here's to anyone BUT Blaylock kicking ass.

Rausch
12-13-2004, 06:40 PM
Ahhhh ... I missed that.

Because I didn't say it. I did miss posting "one" before the word "of" though, which is where he may have gotten that idea...

Bwana
12-13-2004, 06:40 PM
I got a beer bet with Phil on this one, because I know he pays...

I know you pay too, even if you slip huge, ugly, hungry spiders in the box with the precious cargo.

You on for the standard bet?
A six on the Donks making the playoffs? If that's the case, you're on.

Let me know.

Oh, and you know damn well, I'll pay off any bet I make, I know you will do the same so lets roll.

HolmeZz
12-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Didn't bother to read through this shithole of a topic, but has anyone notified Taco that Bell's done for the year? :)

Taco John
12-13-2004, 06:50 PM
Didn't bother to read through this shithole of a topic, but has anyone notified Taco that Bell's done for the year? :)

Uh... Someone should notify the team if that's the case, because they're reporting that Bell is day-to-day (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=3653)

Added Head Coach Mike Shanahan: "He’ll have a pad on there. It’s an injury that can be (treated with a injection) to alleviate some of the pain."

The injury shouldn't take months to heal, but perhaps days, Bell believes.

"I'm just going day-to-day, basically," he said. "It wasn't a two- or three-week thing, (trainers and doctors) told me. So, basically it's day-to-day."

Just as encouraging to Shanahan was the fact that Head Athletic Trainer Steve Antonopulos was able to recite a list of players who returned to action one week after incurring a third-degree shoulder separation.

"I asked (Antonopulos) to go back over the last 15 years or 20 years and tell me the people that were able to play the following week with a third-degree separation," Shanahan said. "He went through about 10 or 15 guys that were able to play the following week. So that was a little encouraging."

One of those players was Terrell Davis, who fought through a shoulder injury late in the 1997 season to help lead the Broncos on a playoff run to their first world championship.

So this injury could stand a referendum on Bell's ability to play through pain. He missed time with finger, rib and hamstring injuries earlier in the year.

"We’ll get a chance to see how tough he is because it is tough to play with that type of injury," Shanahan said. "But people have done it."

Bell believes he might be the next to do so.

"There are some good signs. It depends how fast my body can recover," he said. "I want to play this week, especially coming off a good game. I just don't want to be a one-game wonder. I want to keep it going."

Bowser
12-13-2004, 06:52 PM
I think Naptown Chief ran TJ off of his own BB!

Warrior5
12-13-2004, 07:28 PM
Could one of you mods either sticky this for the top, or rename it the "Official Chiefs/Donx Game Thread"? Would be good to carry on starting tomorrow.

Too much great smaque and good old-fashioned Chief-Donk hatred to waste.

Inspector
12-13-2004, 07:41 PM

Taco???

Bell??

This is making me hungry.....

alanm
12-13-2004, 07:43 PM

But I'll be happy if we make it to the playoffs. Sure, if/when we lose there, it will be a disappointment. But I'd rather go and lose than not go at all...What's your mantra going to be next week when the Chiefs put a whupping on your Donx to theoretically knock them out of the playoffs? If we can't go we usually insure that you guys can't go. How many times has it been the last few years that the Chiefs have knocked the Donks out of the playoffs, last year nonwithstanding. Been a few anyway. :thumb:

stevieray
12-14-2004, 01:14 AM
Invesco tards.

Warrior5
12-14-2004, 09:40 AM
BUMP!

Kclee
12-19-2004, 02:38 PM
nice call

Valiant
12-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Crow Buffet

all you can it.. get in line..

The Bad Guy
12-19-2004, 02:55 PM
This scene reminds me of Rocky 4. The Chiefs are Drago and the Broncos and Plummer are Apollo Creed.

Shanahan is holding the towel and Bowlen is the black guy yelling.."Throw the damn towel."

Nice shutdown job by Champ. Good investment you guys made on him.

jollymon
12-19-2004, 02:57 PM
4th quarter 5 seconds to go....

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 03:43 PM
http://www.hxc.com/dma/photo/archives/dead01.jpg

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 03:48 PM
You have a way of making retarded threads when it is all said and done. Great job by Chump on your buddy "Quitterson".

Pitt Gorilla
12-19-2004, 03:49 PM
LMAO at Dole.

This has to be THE dumbest thread ever conceived. What were you thinking, Taco? Reality is a bi-atch.

Bowser
12-19-2004, 03:51 PM
It will be fun to bring this quote back up!

A lot of bitter Chiefs* (Left 6 million unused on the cap despite having a Division II D) fans here

I can't wait for the game.

AHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Where you at, easy? Come get some!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 04:35 PM
If people would stop posting a new ****ing thread for every thought that pops into their head about this game, maybe some of the good shit would stay on the front page.

Otter
12-19-2004, 04:44 PM
If people would stop posting a new ****ing thread for every thought that pops into their head about this game, maybe some of the good shit would stay on the front page.

Did Trent get a new hair cut?

Thread in progress....

redbrian
12-19-2004, 05:05 PM
Last year in December, it was the third quarter... Anyone think that the Chiefs will be able to make it to the fourth quarter before throwing in the towel?

If Bell plays, I say they have Portis flashbacks from last year and quit earlier... If it's Droughs, they might make it all the way into the fourth quarter before they call it quits.

Yep they quit in the fourth, how did you know they would quit pounding the crap out of that worthless piece of crap called the donko's.

just kidding.................no I'm not, the donko's really have fallen flat on their collective worthless faces.

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 05:12 PM
I just knew the Chiefs wouldn't be able to give it for a full 60 minutes....

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 05:18 PM
Wasn't that the worst beating since 1983?

Oh, the humanity.

the Talking Can
12-19-2004, 05:23 PM
The Denver D gave up today.

They were beaten to submission by the Chiefs offense.

****ing pussies.

jettio
12-19-2004, 05:25 PM
I think that after that Eddie Kennison onside kickoff return to the Donk 15 yd. line.

The Chiefs just played out the string from there.

Omar Easy looked to be the only out there and he got mauled.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2004, 05:32 PM
I think that after that Eddie Kennison onside kickoff return to the Donk 15 yd. line.

The Chiefs played out the string the entire 4th quarter. Vermeil called off the dogs.

That could have easily been 56 points hangin' from the chins of Donkey fans.

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 05:33 PM

3/10 of a yard and a cloud of dust!

stevieray
12-19-2004, 05:36 PM
Kris Wilson even saw the field.

Bowser
12-19-2004, 05:38 PM

I look forward to our two tight end sets next year.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2004, 05:39 PM

Amazing. Half the fuggin practice squad saw live fire today.

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Guys just got back from the game and I can barely talk I was 6th row from the field behind the goal posts.Let me tell you we stomped a mudhole in those sorry arse over rated pieces of donkey crap.The Broncos SUCK great big....well you know.I was behind Dantes left shoulder when he ran that back.Chump Bailey who?That guy got lit up overrated overrated Broncos have no buisnes playing after tonight that was humiliation.We yelled at the rat aqs he was walking out of the tunnel he looked up at us and I thought his punk arse was gonna cry!!!!!HAHAHAHA

redbrian
12-19-2004, 05:43 PM
It's a shame that the Chiefs laid down and quite in the fourth, hell the score could have been in the sixties.

chiefs4me
12-19-2004, 05:46 PM
What quarter,,,,,:hmmm:,,how about NONE,,,,ROFL

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 05:52 PM
This thread should be a gift that keeps on giving throughout the offseason.

SCOREBOARD, BITCH!

Brando
12-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey TJ,
I saw the Bronco running out Stadium Drive with blood flowing profusely from it's rectum.
Rectum? Shit..damn near killed him today boys!

redbrian
12-19-2004, 06:00 PM
This thread should be a gift that keeps on giving throughout the offseason.

SCOREBOARD, BITCH!

It is the season of giving :thumb:

and giving an ass whoopin to knock out the donko's hopes and dreams is just plain sweet.

You know Clark that's the gift that keeps on giving all year round.

the Talking Can
12-19-2004, 06:37 PM
uh no..this thread ain't going anywhere

jahhluv
12-19-2004, 06:39 PM
uh no..this thread ain't going anywhere
Niether are the chump arse sorry arse Donkeys

gblowfish
12-19-2004, 07:32 PM
Taco's a glutton for punishment.
On behalf of the entire Chiefs Planet:
'Get me a soda...BIATCH!!!"

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Just like the cheating Donkeys sneaking out of town, this managed to worm its way to page two.

:shake:

InChiefsHeaven
12-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Welcome to the couch, Donks!! On second thought, you sit on the floor. Next to the Raiders. And get me a bourbon and coke, bitch!!

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 10:33 PM
This thread is almost sticky-worthy....

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2004, 10:44 PM
Just like the cheating Donkeys sneaking out of town, this managed to worm its way to page two.

:shake:

Bump

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Really! Can Phil please create a separate forum strictly for stupid predictions made by TJ? I have never seen another human being so consistently wrong in my entire life - and that includes my ex-wife.

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 10:48 PM
Really! Can Phil please create a separate forum strictly for stupid predictions made by TJ? I have never seen another human being so consistently wrong in my entire life - and that includes my ex-wife.

This one is destined for the Hall of Classics.

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 10:51 PM
Hey TJ,
I saw the Bronco running out Stadium Drive with blood flowing profusely from it's rectum.
Rectum? Shit..damn near killed him today boys!

I guess that Big Johnson was a bit much for them! ROFL

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 10:52 PM
This one is destined for the Hall of Classics.
I vote someone rename TJ, "Mush" after the character from A Bronx Tale. Mush was the bad luck character that was guaranteed to lose everything he bet on. I am wagering that TJ's wife doesn't let him gamble too much with the wacky predictions he lives upon.

InChiefsHeaven
12-19-2004, 10:56 PM
I vote someone rename TJ, "Mush" after the character from A Bronx Tale. Mush was the bad luck character that was guaranteed to lose everything he bet on. I am wagering that TJ's wife doesn't let him gamble too much with the wacky predictions he lives upon.
Well, there's reality, then there's TJ's world. Apparently he IS just another blind Donk homer, in spite of how smart he thinks he is... :rolleyes:

KCWolfman
12-19-2004, 10:57 PM
Well, there's reality, then there's TJ's world. Apparently he IS just another blind Donk homer, in spite of how smart he thinks he is... :rolleyes:
Dur! I have been saying that for years.

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 10:59 PM

Extremely key concept!

Rausch
12-19-2004, 11:01 PM
I think the Chiefs quit caring about the 3rd quarter...the game was already over...

OldTownChief
12-19-2004, 11:04 PM
I figured it was about the time Todd Collins and Omar Easy took the field.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by Taco John
It wasn't an acceptable exucse for Griese, it shouldn't be one for Jake, who is more mobile than Griese ever was.

This offensive line thing is NOTHING NEW. It's the exact same problem we've always had since Tony Jones retired. It's the same problem I mentioned when I said "we can bring in Jake, but if we don't upgrade our offensive line, he's going to have the same results Griese had."

Taco is already spinning over at the mane. LOL! How is it that when Trent throws an INT, it's his fault, but when Plummer throws an INT, it's the OLine's fault? LOL! I think I speak for everyone when I say I've seen Jake this year, and I've seen a lot of INTs thrown when he wasn't being rushed.

Most Denver fans are tools, except for MHM.

morphius
12-19-2004, 11:59 PM
Just a classic day. My adopted Chief finally gets a catch, mae that 3 catches and one damn long TD. Plummer has completed his conversation to Plummint. Chiefs knock the Donx out of the playoff's. Dante gets another return. And just to keep prove all things are normal in the world, Taco is wrong again.

OldTownChief
12-19-2004, 11:59 PM
Maybe they'll wake up when he ends the season with 25 INT's. but I doubt it.

Eleazar
12-20-2004, 12:03 AM
Has Plummer been tested for colorblindness recently?

Chiefs Pantalones
12-20-2004, 12:12 AM
The dude is just awful. I hope the donkeys keep him. Really, I'll look forward to playing them every year when Plummer is their QB.

the Talking Can
12-20-2004, 05:20 AM
here's as close as Taco can get to admitting that he, and all bronco fans, root for the worst QB in the league....plummber is no Volek (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=21345)

"It bothers me that Plummer could not capitalize on that defense...

I watch that defense week in and week out give mediocre players big time games. Granted, the game plan we came in with was pretty stupid, the fact that Plummer could not capitalize downfield is very bothersome to me. We were considering brinking Volek in here to back up Plummer, MAYBE as a third stringer... IF he was good enough to make the team. Anyone catch his act last week against this defense? With receivers that are no better than what we have, no less..."

King_Chief_Fan
12-20-2004, 07:20 AM

how effin stupid do you look today?..........ROFLROFLROFL

Dartgod
12-20-2004, 07:27 AM
I'm giving Teej some positive rep for this one. Best laugh I've had in a while...

KCTitus
12-20-2004, 07:29 AM
I want to thank TJ for this thread...I also want to thank the Denver broncos for their performance yesterday. We wont have to endure the mange trolls stopping by after the fact to gloat.

InChiefsHeaven
12-20-2004, 07:36 AM
Aye, tis a glorious morning! I haven't had a chance to get over to the Mane. I will try to be respectfull, cuz they call you a troll if you go over there to gloat too. 's gonna be tough though....

Skip Towne
12-20-2004, 07:36 AM
Now THERE'S a testimonial for ya. That's rep.

NewChief
12-20-2004, 07:42 AM
Nostradamus John rides again.

You'd think that at some point he'd retire his crystal ball and give up making embarassingly stupid predictions.

Then we would not have nearly as much to laugh at, though. Keep up the good work Tacodamus. (Tacodumass?) :thumb:

Mark M
12-20-2004, 08:22 AM
What day do you all think TacoJohn will show up and admit he's a complete dumbass?

MM
~~ROFL

Dartgod
12-20-2004, 08:24 AM
What day do you all think TacoJohn will show up and admit he's a complete dumbass?

MM
~~ROFL
The same day Packfan does...

Eleazar
12-20-2004, 08:36 AM
ah, I love it. The season's on the line and the Donkos can't be bothered to show up.

What does that say about the genious coach who's supposed to have you ready to play?

What does it say about your team's heart, such as it is?

Gutless. With a playoff berth hanging in the balance they should have showed up ready to play. But not even a fight for their playoff lives against a division rival can get them up for a game. They should have came in and just wanted it more. But it was the team in red and gold that wanted it more. (I mean, we all know the Donks are the better team of course, they could have come here and taken candy from the babies if they wanted to). To me Denver looked yesterday like a team that didn't really care either way if they made the playoffs. A mediocre team that is chomping at the bit to more or less put and end to your season will pretty often take a team that doesn't care and take them out behind the woodshed.

Mark M
12-20-2004, 08:37 AM
The same day Packfan does...

I guess I'll stop holding my breath then ...

MM
~~:)

Dartgod
12-20-2004, 08:40 AM
I guess I'll stop holding my breath then ...

MM
~~:)
Mark - Haven't seen you around here much lately. How's the kid doing?

NewChief
12-20-2004, 08:59 AM
Can't let this one go.

InChiefsHeaven
12-20-2004, 09:20 AM
ah, I love it. The season's on the line and the Donkos can't be bothered to show up.

What does that say about the genious coach who's supposed to have you ready to play?

Gutless. With a playoff berth hanging in the balance they should have showed up ready to play. But not even a fight for their playoff lives against a division rival can get them up for a game. They should have came in and just wanted it more. But it was the team in red and gold that wanted it more. (I mean, we all know the Donks are the better team of course, they could have come here and taken candy from the babies if they wanted to). To me Denver looked yesterday like a team that didn't really care either way if they made the playoffs. A mediocre team that is chomping at the bit to more or less put and end to your season will pretty often take a team that doesn't care and take them out behind the woodshed.

Dude, I'm sorry, but I don't think the Donks are that much better than the Chiefs, and it was proven yesterday. To say they just laid down doesn't tell the whole story. PlummINT sucks, and I'd be curious what his stats are compared to Greise. Not much better I'd bet. Their defense couldn't stop us, pretty much like last game. They have lost some games this year that they shouldn't have lost if they were really that good. I say again. The Broncos are not much better than the Chiefs, certainly not so much better to warrent a belief that they could have "taken candy from the babies" in Arrowhead.

They wanted to win. They just couldn't. Proving that they are the pretenders of the division.

Eleazar
12-20-2004, 09:23 AM
Dude, I'm sorry, but I don't think the Donks are that much better than the Chiefs, and it was proven yesterday. To say they just laid down doesn't tell the whole story. PlummINT sucks, and I'd be curious what his stats are compared to Greise. Not much better I'd bet. Their defense couldn't stop us, pretty much like last game. They have lost some games this year that they shouldn't have lost if they were really that good. I say again. The Broncos are not much better than the Chiefs, certainly not so much better to warrent a belief that they could have "taken candy from the babies" in Arrowhead.

You need to adjust your sarcasm detector.

the Talking Can
12-20-2004, 09:24 AM

They quit.

They got punched in the face and they started crying.

TEX
12-20-2004, 09:57 AM
BUMP!|
The Mane says it best - GUTLESS! :clap: ROFL ROFL ROFL

BigMeatballDave
12-20-2004, 10:07 AM
:clap: This thread ROCKS! We need to keep it on the front page all week! :thumb:

Lzen
12-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Oh TJ, where are you? ROFL

redbrian
12-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Oh TJ, where are you? ROFL

Here he is...fresh from the donko's butt

I still want Shanahan around... But I want him to clean house for real... And that means it's time to divorce Kubiak, push him out of the nest, or whatever cliche you want to use for getting Kubiak out from underneath Mommy's skirt. We need some fresh ideas and fresh thinking on offense. Kubiak isn't getting it done for how many years now? It's time for a change at offensive coordinator.

The defensive side of the ball has been a mess ever since Coyer and his assistants started fighting. Gibbs got fired over the fracas, which is fine. But the residual effect was one hell of a distraction that cost our team some focus down the stretch. My solution, give Coyer full autonomy to hire and fire his coaches so that he has people willing to buy onto his program. Promoting him from the ranks kept things stable, but egos appear to have gotten in the way.

Special teams... When are we going to take special teams seriously? We lost the field position battle all year long. Why have we not yet gotten a specialist to shore up our special teams problems after this many years? We haven't had a good special teams unit since before Dennison was failing miserably at the position... right before his promotion to offensive line-coach, which cost us the real deal in the long run. Tell Dennison to hitch a ride with Kubiak.

InChiefsHeaven
12-20-2004, 12:42 PM
You need to adjust your sarcasm detector.
ROFL What an ass I am. Sorry. I had just had a similar discussion with a Donk fan I know, only he actually meant it. Thou art worthy of rep.

Phobia
12-20-2004, 12:46 PM
:clap: This thread ROCKS! We need to keep it on the front page all week! :thumb:

That could be arranged.

Phobia
12-20-2004, 12:48 PM
I think the Chiefs may have quit in overtime if the Donkeys had been able to muster another 4 TD's to push the 5th quarter. Only 4 more TD's and the Donkeys could have still been in the hunt for the playoffs....

HC_Chief
12-20-2004, 01:27 PM
KC gave up in the 4th quarter.... gave up, that is, on <i>scoring</i>. Omar Easy and Todd Collins in to mop up :D

I would have kept the starters in and continued to pile on... but I have a nasty streak that DV seems to lack.

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 01:49 PM
KC gave up in the 4th quarter.... gave up, that is, on <i>scoring</i>. Omar Easy and Todd Collins in to mop up :D

I would have kept the starters in and continued to pile on... but I have a nasty streak that DV seems to lack.

Bob Dole feels that putting in the scrubs to mop up is much more insulting/humiliating than running up the score...

chiefs4me
12-20-2004, 01:52 PM
Bob Dole feels that putting in the scrubs to mop up is much more insulting/humiliating than running up the score...

:thumb: it's almost like we felt sorry for them,,,ROFL

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 01:59 PM
The mandatory once-per-page photo.

Hammock Parties
12-20-2004, 03:13 PM
Just so everyone knows, this is the biggest blowout of the Donks by KC since 1983.

Eleazar
12-20-2004, 03:23 PM
bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump... look at Taco's predictions go...

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Just so everyone knows, this is the biggest blowout of the Donks by KC since 1983.

Nothing like being a day late and 4 pages short...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106289&page=5&pp=15

Dartgod
12-20-2004, 03:33 PM
Hehe...

That was me, not Bwana. ROFL

ChiefsOne
12-20-2004, 03:43 PM
My favorite donkey!

Logical
12-20-2004, 04:08 PM
I think the Chiefs may have quit in overtime if the Donkeys had been able to muster another 4 TD's to push the 5th quarter. Only 4 more TD's and the Donkeys could have still been in the hunt for the playoffs....

I may be missing something but aren't the Broncs still in contention for a wildcard. When I checked the standings it appear there are 4 teams tied with 8-6 records vying for the last wildcard.

Denver, Jacksonville, Buffalo and Baltimore

What am I missing how are they eliminated?

HC_Chief
12-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Jax has the head-to-head tie-breaker.

Logical
12-20-2004, 04:17 PM
Jax has the head-to-head tie-breaker.

I understand but if Denver wins out and the others do not then Denver is in. I have not checked the matchups maybe that is not possible.

tk13
12-20-2004, 04:31 PM
I understand but if Denver wins out and the others do not then Denver is in. I have not checked the matchups maybe that is not possible.
Denver's got @ Tennessee and at home against Indy. Jax is at home against Houston and @ Oakland. I don't think Denver is out of it necessarily but they really killed their chance to control their own destiny because Baltimore lost last night. Now they've let Buffalo and Jacksonville into the race and I'm not sure they have the tiebreakers over anyone except maybe Buffalo.

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 04:35 PM
My favorite donkey!

That was some of Bill Bixby's best work!

teedubya
12-20-2004, 04:38 PM

ROFL

OldTownChief
12-20-2004, 04:53 PM
I may be missing something but aren't the Broncs still in contention for a wildcard. When I checked the standings it appear there are 4 teams tied with 8-6 records vying for the last wildcard.

Denver, Jacksonville, Buffalo and Baltimore

What am I missing how are they eliminated?

They are not eleminated yet but the Jags and Ravens will win a tiebreaker with the Broncos.

Jaguars would be No. 6 seed in AFC over Bills, Broncos and Ravens. Bills drop out first because of 5-6 conference record vs. 5-5 for other three teams. Broncos drop out next due to lower strength of victory (.423 to .491 for Jacksonville and Baltimore). Jaguars would get last spot based on better strength-of-schedule than Ravens (.571 to Ravens' .544).

OldTownChief
12-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Pitt and Indy mayl still be fighting for home field in week 17 so the Colts will massacure the Donks. AGAIN.

Dave Lane
12-20-2004, 05:50 PM
Seems like they quit in the 4th quarter again in order to play the scrubs...

ROFL ROFL

Dave

OldTownChief
12-20-2004, 05:58 PM
FOXRM last night on the Rocky Mountian Sports Report. It was like a funeral. I thought I was watching CNN on election night.

RNR
12-20-2004, 06:03 PM
ROFL A sticky! dang TJ you have a gift!

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 06:07 PM
ROFL A sticky! dang TJ you have a gift!

You're next, Skeletor.

RNR
12-20-2004, 06:18 PM
You're next, Skeletor.Sorry Bob I don't play for Oakland so I don't talk trash, I just root for them. I don't live through the team I like. If they win I enjoy it, if they lose I think dang wish they would have won. I don't run around the internet being a keyboard tough guy talking about something I will have no impact on. If there is a sticky here on my behalf it will be over spelling or a lack of wit.

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Sorry Bob I don't play for Oakland so I don't talk trash, I just root for them. I don't live through the team I like. If they win I enjoy it, if they lose I think dang wish they would have won. I don't run around the internet being a keyboard tough guy talking about something I will have no impact on. If there is a sticky here on my behalf it will be over spelling or a lack of wit.

You disappoint Bob Dole.

RNR
12-20-2004, 06:27 PM
You disappoint Bob Dole.Get in line and talk to my parents!

Taco John
12-20-2004, 06:48 PM
I need a Fox Special: "When Good Smack Goes Bad."

Hammock Parties
12-20-2004, 06:49 PM
I need a Fox Special: "When Good Smack Goes Bad."

TACO JOHN CONCEDES! STORY AT 11!

jettio
12-20-2004, 06:55 PM
3/10 of a yard and a cloud of dust!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: