PDA

View Full Version : Any one know the answer to this question?

Stinger
12-14-2004, 09:33 AM
As much as Bartee :Bartee: got toasted last night anyone know why J. Battle was not in? Was he suited? If so he was why in world was he not out there? Bartee :Bartee: was absolutely pathetic out there I mean that was the worst I have seen him in awhile.

morphius
12-14-2004, 09:35 AM
Because Battle and Bartee are one in the same, well except not only does Battle get burnt he also hands the other team a 5 yard penalty and a first down for illegal contact everytime he touches the field.

Saulbadguy
12-14-2004, 09:35 AM
Because Battle and Bartee are one in the same, well except not only does Battle get burnt he also hands the other team a 5 yard penalty and a first down for illigal contact everytime he touches the field.
Beat me to it.

morphius
12-14-2004, 09:38 AM
Beat me to it.
Our Seconday just sucks, and Guinta (secondary Coach) needs to step up and retire at the end of the season, if not sooner. Sure there is a large lack of talent there, but damn, it just isn't getting any better.

ct
12-14-2004, 10:15 AM
Our Seconday just sucks, and Guinta (secondary Coach) needs to step up and retire at the end of the season, if not sooner. Sure there is a large lack of talent there, but damn, it just isn't getting any better.

Agree with that! We need at least 3 new DBacks and Guinta needs to be gone with the 3 we cut loose - Bartee, Battle, McCleon.

Keep:
CB - Warfield, Sapp
S - Woods, Wesley, Harts, Pile(if possible)

Cut:
CB - Bartee, Battle, McCleon

FA Sign or Draft:
CB - Top flight cover corner in FA or 1st round(around pick 10-15 maybe?) to start, and mid-level or cap casualty FA Nickelback, draft prospect to groom.
S - Top prospect draftee or veteran cap casualty to replace Wesley in the starting lineup. Probably cost Wesley his job outright, but most likely can't afford to cut him, so Pile gets the short straw.

James Hasty to coach these punks how to punch em in the mouth and make a friggen tackle!!