PDA

View Full Version : Fark: The List Eater

jAZ
12-14-2004, 03:14 PM
The original photo and story:
http://beatthehell.net/images/listeater.JPG

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28223

Student Accused Of Eating a Roll Call List After Cutting In Line To Get Cotton Bowl Tickets
Carly Kennelly

Texas A&M Football Coach Dennis Franchione handed out doughnuts the morning of December 9th to students waiting in line for Cotton Bowl tickets, but one student had a hunger for something else.

A female student cut in the front of the line at ticket window 8 and literally ate the roll-call list.

Witnesses said she said the list wasn't university sanctioned and she was "right with god." Immediately, the crowd got upset and started yelling and throwing things.

"As we kept standing out there people kept yelling beat the hell out of the list-eater. As she's up there talking, people started throwing doughnuts at her," said Micah Gertson who was near the crowd at the time.

In reaction to the incident, Coach Fran said, "I had to call roll for one group last night and I guess somebody ate that list. So they're pretty competitive on it, but they've had fun."

The list-eater was sold tickets, after cutting in line. Some witnesses said, after awhile the crowd started yelling "eat your tickets."

The person in question called KBTX and said she regrets what happened and it was never her intent to anger or inconvenience anyone.

She said she never swallowed the list and instead handed it back to the ticket window.

Some students had camped out in line to get tickets as early as December 5th.

The tickets were sold out in an hour and a half.

JimNasium
12-14-2004, 03:19 PM
WTF is going on here?

KCTitus
12-14-2004, 03:21 PM
If I was there, that would be one dead b!tch.

Bwana
12-14-2004, 03:23 PM
If I was there, that would be one dead b!tch.

I don't know Titus, that is one mean looking Ditch Pig. I bet she would at least chew a steak out of your leg before you worked her over. :eek:

MichaelH
12-14-2004, 03:24 PM
She looks like she could put away a few steaks as a snack.

KCTitus
12-14-2004, 03:26 PM
Looks like she ate all the donuts that were thrown her way.

Bwana
12-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Looks like she ate all the donuts that were thrown her way.

And is about to finish off the kid in the hat to complete the meal. :hmmm:

Fairplay
12-14-2004, 03:34 PM
I must eat everything in my sight!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/zalienman/list.jpg[/QUOTE]

Saulbadguy
12-14-2004, 03:35 PM
Haha. Gig em.

tyton75
12-14-2004, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't normally hit a woman, but I really don't think she counts... I would have to take a swing at her if I had been camping out for that long.. although I would probably only come back with a nub... freaking lair beast

Demonpenz
12-14-2004, 03:56 PM
han solo still owes her some bucks

KCN
12-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Bahahahaha!! This one rules.

ROFL

People are still talking about that chick here.

badgirl
12-16-2004, 02:18 AM
Bahahahaha!! This one rules.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/zalienman/list.jpg
Is that really her? My God she's huge, and her arms looks really hairy like a mans, I can't see why some people let themselves get in that shape, especially a woman, don't they want to be sexy at all, I mean what the hell are they thinking when they let themselves go like that? I would stay in the house and never go into public if I was like that. :shake:

munkey
12-16-2004, 06:22 AM
Is that really her? My God she's huge, and her arms looks really hairy like a mans, I can't see why some people let themselves get in that shape, especially a woman, don't they want to be sexy at all, I mean what the hell are they thinking when they let themselves go like that? I would stay in the house and never go into public if I was like that. :shake:

ROFL

stumppy
12-16-2004, 08:08 AM

:spock:

KCN
12-16-2004, 08:57 AM
Bud Light presents real American heroes

(real American heroes)

Today we salute you, Ms. 2005 Cotton Bowl Student Ticket Listeater

(Ms. 2005 Cotton Bowl Student Ticket Listeater)

You stand your ground against the angry masses to get your tickets, because deep down you know you are right

(right with god...oh yeah...right with god)

Carefully you stuffed that list in your mouth as if it was coated with chocolate frosting

(you could have had a donut)

As others looked on in sheer horror and amazement, you swallowed hard and ruined nights of dedication

(all girls should swallow)

And even though you a carry a few extra pounds, you tossed those concerns aside and devoured that slice of paper fiber goodness

(bring on Kobayashi)

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light Ms. 2005 Cotton Bowl Student Ticket Listeater, because thanks to you ticket window eight will now forever be remembered as ticket window "ate"

Lzen
12-16-2004, 09:09 AM

ROFL

Ok, someone should let you in on the Photoshop work. That is actually a picture of Mark Mangino, KU's head football coach, with the list eater's head pasted on MM's body.

stumppy
12-16-2004, 11:37 AM
You're not very bright are you? I'm starting to understand how stumppy tricked you into hooking up with him.
SSHhHHH

Ixnay on the Umbday
and I'll teach you a few things youngster.

stumppy
12-16-2004, 11:50 AM
C'mon, now... who you talkin' to? If it weren't for dumb broads, I'd never get any.

Uh...I got nuttin.