12-14-2004, 05:43 PM
:mad:

HolmeZz
12-14-2004, 05:45 PM
What is it?

Bob Dole
12-14-2004, 06:01 PM
What is it?

In most instances--and this is no exception--when something begins with "http://www" it indicates that it is a website.

ROYC75
12-14-2004, 06:02 PM
ROFL

Thig Lyfe
12-14-2004, 06:03 PM
ROFL I found that one day and was going to post it. But I forgot.

HolmeZz
12-14-2004, 06:03 PM
In most instances--and this is no exception--when something begins with "http://www" it indicates that it is a website.

Family was in the room at the time, and I wanted to know what I was clicking on before I opened the window. My suspicion grew from Rausch's post. :)

Bob Dole
12-14-2004, 06:05 PM
Family was in the room at the time, and I wanted to know what I was clicking on before I opened the window. My suspicion grew from Rausch's post. :)

Sure.

Nice recovery.

ChiefsCountry
12-14-2004, 06:06 PM
HolmeZz,

Looking at your draft its easy to see what college football you see the most. You can tell your on the east coast, its kind of like us wanting all Big 12/Big 10/SEC players. Nice draft by the way.

Demonpenz
12-14-2004, 06:33 PM
holy shit some of those can't be real!

4th and Long
12-14-2004, 06:34 PM
holy shit some of those can't be real!
Actually they are. They have all be classified, categorized, and cataloged. :)

HolmeZz
12-14-2004, 06:34 PM
HolmeZz,

Looking at your draft its easy to see what college football you see the most. You can tell your on the east coast, its kind of like us wanting all Big 12/Big 10/SEC players. Nice draft by the way.

I generally get to watch alot of Big 12/Pac 10 games, and my past little mock drafts I did contained plenty of guys from out there. The end result of my most recent one was simply where we're positioned in the draft. DJ's at the top of my list, but he's not going to be there with the current pick we have. I think Brooks is the next best linebacker after him. He's got a ton of potential.

I got Webster in the 2nd round because in reality I think he's a first round talent, but he'll fall into the second because of his senior campaign. I'm still fairly high on him though, and I happen to like drafting guys who have fallen far simply because of recent play, because more often than not they're a lot more talented than where they end up.

I don't think Shazor will fall to the 3rd round. It's mainly just wishful thinking, but I think he's a freak. I'd be happy with taking someone like Donte Nicholson with this pick if Ernest was off the board though.

I love Chris Henry. If the kid wasn't such a loose cannon, he'd be a sure fire 1st rounder. He's got all the tools to be a #1 receiver in the NFL, he's just wildly immature. He's definitely a project, but I think he's worth a 4th round pick, as I think he could be something special if put in the right environment. Unfortunately we seem to stray away from guys with character issues, regardless of talent.

Alex Smith is a very good value pick in the 5th round. Kid's really young, only about 20 I think. He's also very intelligent, and that's a key component to being successful in this league as a QB, IMO. Arm strength isn't top notch, but he's really accurate and he can scramble his way out of a bad play. I think he's a 5th rounder as of this minute, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a huge jump by the time April rolls around.

In drafting Canty I'm assuming a) we have a 5th rounder from the R-Kal trade and b) Canty declares for the draft. He's a good young talent, and would be a very high pick normally, but he's coming off a season-ending injury. I'm not sure if he'll enter the draft, but I'd love to get him in the 5th round.

Nothing too special with the last 3 picks. I've liked what I've seen from McCune in the couple Louisville games I've gotten to watch. He looks to have a grasp of how to play the middle linebacker position. I think he's about 25 years old though. That'd be a good and bad thing for us, depending on how you want to look at it.

WilliamTheIrish
12-14-2004, 07:00 PM
I'll have to wait. Afraid to open that one at work...

4th and Long
12-14-2004, 07:02 PM
I'll have to wait. Afraid to open that one at work...
Its work safe.

WilliamTheIrish
12-14-2004, 07:07 PM
Its work safe.

Yea, but the name alone is enough to probably set off all the alarms and red lights in the Info Geeks offices.

4th and Long
12-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Yea, but the name alone is enough to probably set off all the alarms and red lights in the Info Geeks offices.
Oh. .......... Well in that case ........... nevermind. :)

elvomito
12-14-2004, 09:16 PM
does this sound like any of you?

Bearded Tit:
Recognition: Predominantly tawny-brown. The male has a striking lavender-grey head pattern, with a broad, tapering moustachial stripe of glossy black.
Size: 6 1/2 inches; tail about 3 inches
Calls: Distinctive ringing, vibrant 'ping ping', less distinctive 'tice'.

look it even describes the cell-phone ringers!!