PDA

View Full Version : Did Kris Wilson play?

nychief
12-14-2004, 05:48 PM
curious...

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 05:48 PM
Did we win?

NaptownChief
12-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Who's Kris Wilson?

Oh wait a minute he is that guy we took ahead of Kerry Colbert despite DickForMeal saying they wanted a WR in the 1st round but all the good ones were gone.

nychief
12-14-2004, 05:52 PM
I know, I know....

I flew off the handle last night.... i still just want to see development and not Warfield or Bartee on the freakin' field.

|Zach|
12-14-2004, 05:53 PM
I don't think he did...I am really excited for this inclusion in our offense next year of he can stay healthy.

Mr. Kotter
12-14-2004, 05:54 PM
I know, I know....

I flew off the handle last night.... .

Be careful, some will wanna hold it over your head forever.... :mad:

:p

Bob Dole
12-14-2004, 05:55 PM
He was inactive.

FloridaChief
12-14-2004, 05:56 PM
Be careful, some will wanna hold it over your head forever.... :mad:

:p

What's up, man? Whatcha drinkin' tonight?...

Mr. Kotter
12-14-2004, 05:57 PM
What's up, man? Whatcha drinkin' tonight?...

Ice water, thanks. :thumb:

:banghead:

FloridaChief
12-14-2004, 05:58 PM
Ice water, thanks. :thumb:

:banghead:

Buzzkill...

Mr. Kotter
12-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Buzzkill...

That was my problem; I was buzzin', pissed off (nothing with CP), irritable, and tired: not a good combination. The shots did make me think I could, in my drunken state, appear truly hammered--you know, ENDelt hammered.......when I was just real messed up, but still able to type. For some reason, it really takes a lot for me to loose my typing skills.

FloridaChief
12-14-2004, 06:15 PM
For some reason, it really takes a lot for me to loose my typing skills.

Same here, to a certain extent. I also tend to take extra care in correcting my text when I'm blasted. I've posted while being absolutely shit-faced, but I think you'd be hard-pressed to tell when...

Mr. Kotter
12-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Same here, to a certain extent. I also tend to take extra care in correcting my text when I'm blasted. I've posted while being absolutely shit-faced, but I think you'd be hard-pressed to tell when...

A few mornings I've gone back, expectin' the worse....and found my posts to be really "normal" despite being three sheets to the wind.

A couple here don't buy it though, I guess. :shrug:

Oh, well; next time.....I'll keep typin', and if I've chosen to be an ass--I'll do so with impeccable typing skills, despite being smashed. THAT will show 'em, I guess. ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
12-14-2004, 08:26 PM
I know, I know....

I flew off the handle last night.... i still just want to see development and not Warfield or Bartee on the freakin' field.

iss koole. weez nowed it wuz the shottzz tawkins...

Skip Towne
12-14-2004, 08:35 PM
Not me. When I start pissing people off I do it up right. There is never any doubt the next morning. I don't even have to check.

Mr. Kotter
12-14-2004, 09:47 PM
iss koole. weez nowed it wuz the shottzz tawkins...

Hey, BillTheTwit.....fugg off, okay?

I suppose you've never made an idiot of yourself one night....

WilliamTheIrish
12-14-2004, 09:56 PM
Hey, BillTheTwit.....fugg off, okay?

I suppose you've never made an idiot of yourself one night....

"ish to doummrty as foty brewaq." Translated this means:

"Moderator, please delete my thread in which I got my azz kicked."

Funny how the mods never did that for any other threads.

Mr. Kotter
12-14-2004, 10:02 PM
"ish to doummrty as foty brewaq." Translated this means:

"Moderator, please delete my thread in which I got my azz kicked."

Funny how the mods never did that for any other threads.

Do you know of anyone else who has ASKED? I don't; TJ was going to, has he?

I figured it couldn't hurt to ask; Parker accomodated my request. What's the big deal to you? I admitted I was stupid, and drunk--had enough that I guess I thought I could get away with acting that part, yeah....

I assure you, I've been on here more than a few times after a few....but you wouldn't know it from my typing. I don't know how I do it, but I assure you I have. If you don't believe that, there isn't much I can or will do about that. Accept it, or not.

But what's the point of being as ass about it. Hell, are you the one that's wasted now. At least I had an excuse for being an ass....