PDA

View Full Version : Vince-Sanity is headed to New Jersey!

LTownChief
12-17-2004, 03:31 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1948449

Blitz
12-17-2004, 04:54 PM
He is by FAR my favourtie player of all time. He didn't want to be in Toronto this year and dogged it, thats why his scoring was down this year. However to those that made injury comments, they fail to realize that Carter played more games last year then Tmac, Kobe, Allen Iverson and Ray Allen. Was 6th in the league in scoring, was 3rd in league in scoring post-all star game. I belive with Jason Kidd throwing alley oops to Richard Jefferson and Carter, New Jersey is back in contention. I believe Carter will go back to his usual 24 ppg scoring while including the incredible dunks that he pulls of (he had a couple this year as well). Sad Day for Toronto Raptor Fans, but a Great day for New Jersey.

Miles
12-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Depending on whether the picks are lottery protected its a great deal for the Raptors. The dump the disgruntled Carter and his huge contract.

Carter should look pretty good in NJ so long as they keep Kidd. If they dont he will probably continue to look very average as he has the last few seasons.

suds79
12-17-2004, 05:27 PM
He is by FAR my favourtie player of all time. He didn't want to be in Toronto this year and dogged it, thats why his scoring was down this year. However to those that made injury comments, they fail to realize that Carter played more games last year then Tmac, Kobe, Allen Iverson and Ray Allen. Was 6th in the league in scoring, was 3rd in league in scoring post-all star game. I belive with Jason Kidd throwing alley oops to Richard Jefferson and Carter, New Jersey is back in contention. I believe Carter will go back to his usual 24 ppg scoring while including the incredible dunks that he pulls of (he had a couple this year as well). Sad Day for Toronto Raptor Fans, but a Great day for New Jersey.

Well I hope you're right for Vince's sake and for the sake of basketball fans (fun to watch) because he doesn't seem to be the player he once was.