PDA

View Full Version : I concede Leon (Larry Johnson) is the real deal

Logical
12-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Definitely getting the job done. Congratulations Leon.

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Whoa! Did Hell just freeze over????

LiL stumppy
12-19-2004, 01:26 PM
Yep he's a stud

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 01:35 PM
He needs to def. keep it going the 2nd half to get this win. He is def. improving.

Mr. Laz
12-19-2004, 01:37 PM
his ability to cut definately exceeds my expectations

too bad he can't play defense..

dtebbe
12-19-2004, 01:40 PM
What I like most about him this far is this:

1. He scores Touchdowns
2. He celebrates like Barry Sanders. Hand the ball to the ref and jog back to the bench. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
3. He is running it up that donkey a$$, how can you not love that?

3 thumbs up for LJ. I don't think the nickname Leon fits.

DT

go bo
12-19-2004, 01:43 PM
go larry!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Pitt Gorilla
12-19-2004, 01:43 PM
He has always been talented; this is nothing new. He just needed the opportunity to show it on the field.

Mr. Laz
12-19-2004, 01:45 PM
3 thumbs up for LJ. I don't think the nickname Leon fits.

DT

sure it does ... he's a dIckhead, he just happens to be a talented dIckhead :thumb:

Fairplay
12-19-2004, 01:47 PM
He has always been talented; this is nothing new. He just needed the opportunity to show it on the field.

I agree. Haveing a first round pick and just sitting him on the bench....sad.

royr17
12-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Whoa! Did Hell just freeze over????

Yea thats exactly what im wanting to know.

Logical
12-19-2004, 01:57 PM
sure it does ... he's a dIckhead, he just happens to be a talented dIckhead :thumb:

Exactly and I find nothing wrong with having a talented dickhead.

RedandGold
12-19-2004, 02:03 PM

Agreed! Our defense is loaded with good guys with no talent, and you see how far that got us. I don't know about anyone else, but I'll take guys that can actually perform.

Whether they are dickheads or not is a secondary concern...

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 02:31 PM

Exactly, think any Philly fans are complaining about TO as long as they are winning and he puts up numbers? I could give a crap about "character" as long as they put up numbers.

unlurking
12-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Since when did LJ take a play off worthy of being called Leon?!?!

The nachos/herbal tea were not in LJ's hands!

;)

Logical
12-19-2004, 02:42 PM
That last drive LJ looked like he was tiring. It will be interesting to see how he performs on this drive.

Logical
12-19-2004, 02:44 PM
That last drive LJ looked like he was tiring. It will be interesting to see how he performs on this drive.

Looks like they are not going to use him on this series, kind of strange considering the score.

Duck Dog
12-19-2004, 03:13 PM
It's kinda fun watching people who wrote him off without ever seeing him play, come back to kiss his ass later.

Sure-Oz
12-19-2004, 03:15 PM
No shit, it's good to see LJ proving the haters wrong. You can't do sh1t when you don't play!

Otter
12-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Stugots!

Classy post.

2bikemike
12-19-2004, 03:17 PM
Definitely getting the job done. Congratulations Leon.

Holy crap I just fell outta my chair! :)

Logical
12-19-2004, 03:18 PM
It's kinda fun watching people who wrote him off without ever seeing him play, come back to kiss his ass later.

I don't think I am kissing his ass, just admitting he is for real.

Skip Towne
12-19-2004, 03:22 PM
OK. I take back the bad things I said about you.

penchief
12-19-2004, 03:27 PM
I don't think I am kissing his ass, just admitting he is for real.

Cool. I'm beginning to believe you're an okay dude, after all.

Fat Elvis
12-19-2004, 03:31 PM
Just goes to show that Vermiel doesn't know anything about RBs either.

He was expecting Priest to just share time with TRich when he first came to KC.

Raiderhater
12-19-2004, 03:56 PM
Just goes to show that Vermiel doesn't know anything about RBs either.

He was expecting Priest to just share time with TRich when he first came to KC.

In all fairness to DV, nobody believed that Priest was capable of what he is. He was benched for Ricky Williams at UT, and then after a 1,000 yd season at Baltimore, he was replaced by J. Lewis. Nobody realized what they had on their hands with the guy.

whoman69
12-19-2004, 03:56 PM
You're going to have to subtract 3000 from your post count for all the negative LJ threads

Bowser
12-19-2004, 03:58 PM
I nominate this thread for the Hall of Classics!

:D

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Exactly and I find nothing wrong with having a talented dickhead.You mean Gonzo?

Because I've seen very little out of LJ to indicate he's a dickhead, aside from the "I don't f*cking play at Penn State anymore" moment two years ago. His response to DV's petty, childish game with him was pretty solid.

Logical
12-19-2004, 05:28 PM
You mean Gonzo?

Because I've seen very little out of LJ to indicate he's a dickhead, aside from the "I don't f*cking play at Penn State anymore" moment two years ago. His response to DV's petty, childish game with him was pretty solid.

Gonzo would be another, but if you have not seen that Leon is a Dickhead you have not been paying attention IMO.

unlurking
12-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Gonzo would be another, but if you have not seen that Leon is a Dickhead you have not been paying attention IMO.
BS

If you want to compare a 1st round RB to a TV commercial, don't forget the commercials CLEARLY emphasize a player not willing to actually play. The commercials show a player who wants to sit by a drink herbal tea.

The differences are HUGE!!!!!!!!!

LJ complains because he WANTS to carry the rock. You are nothing but a LOSER because you cling to an analogy that was NEVER accurate and are afraid to lose face.

Your "humble" opinion doesn't mean squat when you are trying to cling to inaccurate conceptions.

Just come out and admit that you were 100% wrong, and maybe others will agree with your crappy "leon-esque" attitude of "I told 'ya so" about Gun not being able to care a D without talent.

:(

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Leon's not wrong. Leon's never wrong. Leon gets everything right, even when he's not totally correct.

redbrian
12-19-2004, 05:45 PM
BS

If you want to compare a 1st round RB to a TV commercial, don't forget the commercials CLEARLY emphasize a player not willing to actually play. The commercials show a player who wants to sit by a drink herbal tea.

LJ complains because he WANTS to carry the rock. You are nothing but a LOSER because you cling to an analogy that was NEVER accurate and are afraid to lose face.

Your "humble" opinion doesn't mean squat when you are trying to cling to inaccurate conceptions.

Just come out and admit that you were 100% wrong, and maybe others will agree with your crappy "leon-esque" attitude of "I told 'ya so" about Gun not being able to care a D without talent.

well said sir, well said.

Logical
12-19-2004, 05:58 PM
BS

I really could care less whether others agree with me or not. If you have not learned that about me by now you know nothing about me.

unlurking
12-19-2004, 06:30 PM
I really could care less whether others agree with me or not. If you have not learned that about me by now you know nothing about me.
Don't need to know or want to know anything about you.

I just find it hypocritical that you throw backhanded smack at a player you totally misjudged (trying to APPEAR willing to be open minded), while expecting others to bow at your feet with the "I told 'ya so" about our defense.

Again, two posts is all ANYONE needs to read from you regarding your ego.

Logical
12-19-2004, 09:47 PM

Again, two posts is all ANYONE needs to read from you regarding your ego.
Leon luvs him a sucker and lotsa Chiefs fans is suckas. Leon he knows not all fans will like him but Leon say f*ck them. Leon be a talented bad ass. Leon is the real deal. Heya Leon got the Vlad man to say he da real deal. Leon gots Vlad's respect. Leon is happy, hapy ya hears me.

beer bacon
12-19-2004, 09:56 PM
Leon luvs him a sucker and lotsa Chiefs fans is suckas. Leon he knows not all fans will like him but Leon say f*ck them. Leon be a talented bad ass. Leon is the real deal. Heya Leon got the Vlad man to say he da real deal. Leon gots Vlad's respect. Leon is happy, hapy ya hears me.

This will never get old. Really.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 09:56 PM
You're a racist.

KcMizzou
12-19-2004, 10:01 PM
This will never get old. Really. ROFL

Logical
12-19-2004, 10:05 PM
You're a racist.

That is just silly ROFL

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 10:05 PM
That is just silly ROFLThat's exactly the sort of thing a racist would say.

Logical
12-19-2004, 10:07 PM
That's exactly the sort of thing a racist would say.

Don't be such a politically correct pussy. I though you had more huevos than that Psi. Guess you are just a bulletin board big shot.

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 10:43 PM
You concede Larry Johnson is the real deal?!?!?!

Sheeiit!

LJ stuck it up your ass and broke it off.

Logical
12-19-2004, 10:45 PM
You concede Larry Johnson is the real deal?!?!?!

Sheeiit!

LJ stuck it up your ass and broke it off.

You are so full of shit, how can anyone so ignorant be in the medical field. Oh thats right you are not anymore.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 10:52 PM
A recent photo of Vlad:

mikey23545
12-19-2004, 10:56 PM
You are so full of shit, how can anyone so ignorant be in the medical field. Oh thats right you are not anymore.

ROFL

Now I know I got to you!....