PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs' Path To the Playoffs

RINGLEADER
12-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Chiefs must win the next 2 games against Oakland and at San Diego.

AND

Denver must lose its final 2 games at Tennessee and against Indy

AND

Jacksonville must lose its final 3 games at Green Bay, against Houston and at Oakland

AND

Houston must lose its final game only against Cleveland

AND

Baltimore must lose its final 3 games at Indy, at Pittsburgh and against Miami

AND

Buffalo must lose its final 2 games at San Francisco and against Pittsburgh.

That's the only way it can happen from the way I'm looking at the standings. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, yes, and BTW, this gets a full five ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.

What I'd give to get different results from four plays from earlier this season (namely from the Texans, Bucs, Saints and Chargers games that we each lost by a field goal and could have won even with this crappy defense).

unlurking
12-19-2004, 04:19 PM
AND

Denver must lose its final two.

Nightfyre
12-19-2004, 04:20 PM
AND

That wasnt a given?

unlurking
12-19-2004, 04:24 PM
That wasnt a given?
ROFL

TO be honest, we could miss the playoffs and beat the Fade and watch the donx lose out and I would still be happy.

Nightfyre
12-19-2004, 04:27 PM
ROFL

TO be honest, we could miss the playoffs and beat the Fade and watch the donx lose out and I would still be happy.
Id have to have the satisfaction of destroying the Bolts first. Then I would be ok with the Bolts winning the SB (as long as the eagles dont.) if it werent for their damned fairweather arrogant pompous fans.

unlurking
12-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Id have to have the satisfaction of destroying the Bolts first. Then I would be ok with the Bolts winning the SB (as long as the eagles dont.) if it werent for their damned fairweather arrogant pompous fans.
That's just the stoopid Cali fans. They always have someone else's bandwagon to jump on, whether it be the Fade, 49ers, Chargers, etc,

Football is not a way of life in Cali, it is a social event. A frickin' waste.

Bowser
12-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

Coogs
12-19-2004, 06:09 PM
Our Super Bowl dream for 2004 is just about over. Jax leads Green Bay by 11 with about 5 minutes to go. Packers have the ball, but 99 yards from the endzone.

Oh well! Maybe next year!

Bowser
12-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Oh well! Maybe next year!

I think I have uttered those words a time or twenty in my life. :hmmm:

RINGLEADER
12-19-2004, 06:11 PM
AND

Duly noted in original post. Thanks for catching that omission.

Looks like the Jags are about to make the rest of these scenarios immaterial with an impending win over the Packers (Favre picked a fine time to become an interception machine at Lambeau).

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 06:13 PM
If only we didnt play "down" to our competition?? NO, Tampa, Houston games come to mind.......Does it trouble anyone else that we can play good in December after the pressure is off 2 out of the past 3 years??

Coogs
12-19-2004, 06:13 PM
Duly noted in original post. Thanks for catching that omission.

Looks like the Jags are about to make the rest of these scenarios immaterial with an impending win over the Packers (Favre picked a fine time to become an interception machine at Lambeau).

We still have life. GB just made about 55 to 60 yards on 1 play. Still 4:41 to go.

Come on Favre!!!!!

Kylo Ren
12-19-2004, 06:15 PM
Chiefs must win the next 2 games against Oakland and at San Diego.

AND

Denver must lose its final 2 games at Tennessee and against Indy

AND

Jacksonville must lose its final 3 games at Green Bay, against Houston and at Oakland

AND

Houston must lose its final game only against Cleveland

AND

Baltimore must lose its final 3 games at Indy, at Pittsburgh and against Miami

AND

Buffalo must lose its final 2 games at San Francisco and against Pittsburgh.

That's the only way it can happen from the way I'm looking at the standings. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, yes, and BTW, this gets a full five ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.

What I'd give to get different results from four plays from earlier this season (namely from the Texans, Bucs, Saints and Chargers games that we each lost by a field goal and could have won even with this crappy defense). I think KC will win its remaining games and Denver will lose its remaining games. After that, I don't think the other teams will cooperate.

wutamess
12-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Well with Jax winning it's officially over.

Move along people... Nothing to see here.