PDA

View Full Version : A sweet, sweet victory

the Talking Can
12-19-2004, 04:52 PM
Words fail me......almost.

Pure joy.

We laid waste to the arrogant enemy from Colorado. We wiped that stupid grin off the rat's face. We exposed Bailey as a fraud. We exposed Plummber as a fraud. We took their playoff hopes and their pride and their delusions of grandeur and their paychecks. Pimping metaphors don't do this justice...whatever is worse than making someone your bitch- yeah, we did THAT.

A few random thoughts that should please us all:

Plummber: End of story. He is a loser and always has been and now no Donko fan can argue otherwise. Against the worst pass D in the league he looked like Rick Mirer. He is a joke. He is a failure. And he is a Bronco. Perfect.

Green: 10x the QB that Plummber will ever be, and no one can argue otherwise. Against the 4th ranked D and Champ Bailey he went 16 -19 and 3 TDs for a passer rating of 150....without Priest Holmes and without Morton, and with a 3rd string RT and RB.

our OL: As good as any- ever - over a 3 year period. I dare you to argue this point. They destroyed the will of Denver's D...they made them GIVE UP. It was almost embarassing watching Trent cook a turkey pot pie before casually lobbing another TD pass. Coyers is a fool and should bend down and kiss the feet of each of our OL.

John Lynch: Played like a rookie. And got schooled by one...has he found his jock yet?

Champ Bailey: Fraud. Long term Washington will clean up on that trade.

Kennison: I don't know why, but he's playing better than ever. How sweet was it to watch him toy with Bailey?

Morton: who?

LJ: Hard to like, but easy to watch run. He isn't going anywhere and that's good. He seems to barely notice when people hit him. I like that.

The D: Yeah, one day in the sun...good for them...I still hope they all get fired at the end of the season, except for Dalton. He's so much better than Sims it is sad.

The Bronco's Playoff hopes: say what? ROFL

:p :clap:

BOO-YA!!
ROFL

Boon
12-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Sweeeet post!!

Hammock Parties
12-19-2004, 04:55 PM
Rep!!!!!

Deberg_1990
12-19-2004, 04:58 PM
You forgot to mention Sammie Parkers contributions today. Its nice to see him show up on the field finally!!

Hammock Parties
12-19-2004, 04:58 PM
HAHAHA!!!!!!! ROFL

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/MOCR109121917_1024x768.jpg

Boon
12-19-2004, 05:01 PM
HAHAHA!!!!!!! ROFL

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/MOCR109121917_1024x768.jpg

Fuggin' RAT!!!!

Bowser
Nice post, Can! Teh rep for you!

Frazod
Great post! Rep for the Can.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 05:02 PM
John Lynch: Played like a rookie. And got schooled by one...has he found his jock yet?Oh, man... Lynch was beyond PWNT.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2004, 05:18 PM
John Lynch: Played like a rookie. And got schooled by one...has he found his jock yet?

I am amazed that announcers give Lynch the credit he gets. His best days are long, long gone.

Yep, he serves a great hit every 3rd game or so, but he has lost more than a step, and at least 1/4 of his multi concussed brain cells could be used as fodder in those New Year's Eve 'POP' toys.

This was as sweet an azz kicking as I can remember.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Speaking of Lynch, how about Randy the Retard's BRILLIANT observation on the holding call against him? Claiming Gonzo just fell into him and cried for a call, while the replay shows that the hold was actually quite blatant. Unless grabbing someone's arm from behind and ripping at it so hard the guy nearly falls over isn't a penalty in Randy the Retard's world.

Bowser
12-19-2004, 05:23 PM
Speaking of Lynch, how about Randy the Retard's BRILLIANT observation on the holding call against him? Claiming Gonzo just fell into him and cried for a call, while the replay shows that the hold was actually quite blatant. Unless grabbing someone's arm from behind and ripping at it so hard the guy nearly falls over isn't a penalty in Randy the Retard's world.

Heh, I noticed that, too. He had three or four of those through the game. You could almost think he doesn't like the Chiefs..... :hmmm:

Bob Dole
12-19-2004, 05:23 PM
Someone with the capability really needs to get a screen capture of that extended shot of Rod Smith on the bench near the end of the game.

His facial expression told the whole story.

the Talking Can
12-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Someone with the capability really needs to get a screen capture of that extended shot of Rod Smith on the bench near the end of the game.

His facial expression told the whole story.

no doubt....he was beyond pissed, he's the only Donco I have any respect for...they also showed Bailey and he was laughing and joking with someone...too bad he wasn't eating nachos or it would be a scandal...

unlurking
12-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Lynch was awesome for many years, now he is average.

I don't want to take away from such a great career, but the announcers have got to start realizing the twilights of careers.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2004, 05:29 PM

His facial expression told the whole story.I'd love a screencap of either Plummer making the X sign near the end of the first half or Shanarat looking at his crotch early in the game...

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Words fail me......almost

Words never fail the Can.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2004, 05:42 PM
To Donks Defensive Coordinator Larry Cryer:

1) Blow me.

2) Rat's gonna fire your one year wonder azz.

Hammock Parties
12-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Lynch looks like someone who has had their ass thoroughly kicked.

http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages/photos/51592298BB009_Broncos_Chief121918_1024x768.jpg

DanT
12-19-2004, 06:43 PM
...It was almost embarassing watching Trent cook a turkey pot pie before casually lobbing another TD pass...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

That's perfect. It takes those damn things way longer to cook than you'd think!

Cntrygal
12-19-2004, 08:50 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!! :thumb:

bkkcoh
12-19-2004, 08:53 PM
Lynch was awesome for many years, now he is average.

I don't want to take away from such a great career, but the announcers have got to start realizing the twilights of careers.

The players should start realizing that....... :banghead:

PastorMikH
12-19-2004, 09:37 PM
It is nice to know that, when I see my friends who donn that ugly orange and blue, not only will I NOT have to endure their laughter, I will be able to point out just how great they looked today and get a few chuckles of my own.