PDA

View Full Version : Where's that Rams Troll?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-19-2004, 06:55 PM
Seriously, did you see how the Rams played at Arizona?

I don't think we've looked that bad all year.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-19-2004, 06:56 PM
I think he's rubbing some topical ointment on his asshole the way his Lambs screwed him over today/this year.

Brando
12-19-2004, 06:57 PM
I think he's rubbing some topical ointment on his asshole the way his Lambs screwed him over today/this year.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Rain Man
12-19-2004, 06:58 PM
I think he's out buying a Larry Fitzgerald jersey.

tk13
12-19-2004, 07:02 PM
I'll tell you what's really screwed up, is that the Rams, the formerly 1-7 Panthers, and the New Orleans freakin' Saints are now tied for the last NFC playoff spot at 6-8. What a mess. Heck, Arizona still has a shot at winning the division. They need to win next week against first place Seattle, then beat Tampa while Seattle loses to Atlanta the last weekend, and just get one more loss out of St. Louis against Philly or the Jets... Arizona would win the division at 7-9 and host a first round game.

Brando
12-19-2004, 07:04 PM
I'll tell you what's really screwed up, is that the Rams, the formerly 1-7 Panthers, and the New Orleans freakin' Saints are now tied for the last NFC playoff spot at 6-8. What a mess. Heck, Arizona still has a shot at winning the division. They need to win next week against first place Seattle, then beat Tampa while Seattle loses to Atlanta the last weekend... Arizona would win the division at 7-9 and host a first round game.
If NFC West is the Big XII North of Pro ball is Denny Green the bizarro Mangino?

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-19-2004, 07:05 PM
I'll tell you what's really screwed up, is that the Rams, the formerly 1-7 Panthers, and the New Orleans freakin' Saints are now tied for the last NFC playoff spot at 6-8. What a mess. Heck, Arizona still has a shot at winning the division. They need to win next week against first place Seattle, then beat Tampa while Seattle loses to Atlanta the last weekend... Arizona would win the division at 7-9 and host a first round game.
Doncha love parity...

:spock:

Ramtastic
12-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Oh, shut up!

Bowser
12-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Oh, shut up!

HA-HA!!