PDA

View Full Version : Where's that Bronco fan that was dissing on our draft picks? Was it vailpass?

Lzen
12-20-2004, 08:15 AM
What do you think of Larry Johnson now? :p

KCTitus
12-20-2004, 08:17 AM
You might as well be pissing in the wind...there wont be a bronco fan here today except for maybe denise.

ROYC75
12-20-2004, 08:18 AM
That trolling turkey doesn't have the balls to show up today or this week after that ass whoopin.

Lzen
12-20-2004, 08:23 AM
Yeah but they might be watching. :D This is fun.

Lzen
12-20-2004, 09:00 AM
Damn, too bad I have some work to do today. I will be limited in my time on here to tease the donkay fans. :shake: :D

the Talking Can
12-20-2004, 09:03 AM
we need some quality LJ/Bronco photoshops...get to work you tech nerds

the Talking Can
12-20-2004, 09:04 AM
Yeah but they might be watching. :D This is fun.

great pic....just noticed

vailpass
12-20-2004, 10:41 AM
Congrats on the win; KC beat Denver in every facet of the game. LJ looked good yesterday. I don't know if there is a back in the league that would not have looked good yesterday; KC was on and the Denver D was helpless.
I can understand your excitement about LJ right now however my view is still the same: a couple of games against teams that are keying on the pass do not constitute a nearly large enough sample on which to base a conclusion.
Question for you: does KC trade LJ now that he might have a little value or do they keep him?

TEX
12-20-2004, 11:23 AM
Congrats on the win; KC beat Denver in every facet of the game. LJ looked good yesterday. I don't know if there is a back in the league that would not have looked good yesterday; KC was on and the Denver D was helpless.
I can understand your excitement about LJ right now however my view is still the same: a couple of games against teams that are keying on the pass do not constitute a nearly large enough sample on which to base a conclusion.
Question for you: does KC trade LJ now that he might have a little value or do they keep him?

Keep him. Not gonna trade a possible top RB for a CB... :p

ROYC75
12-20-2004, 11:23 AM

I don't see CP trading him now unless a really good offer came up.

BTW, props for having balls to show up. :D

vailpass
12-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Tough call. Trade him while you can get something for him (but can you get enough to compensate for the 1st round spent to get LJ?) or gamble that LJ can carry the load once he faces defenses that game plan for him?
What if Priest comes back 100%? With the salary figures Priest is scheduled to earn next year and the year after Carl will want his money's worth out of Priest. Do you think LJ will be content with going back to bench warmer for two more years or will he do everything he can to go to a team that will play him?
This will be interesting to watch unfold.

Lzen
12-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Tough call. Trade him while you can get something for him (but can you get enough to compensate for the 1st round spent to get LJ?) or gamble that LJ can carry the load once he faces defenses that game plan for him?
What if Priest comes back 100%? With the salary figures Priest is scheduled to earn next year and the year after Carl will want his money's worth out of Priest. Do you think LJ will be content with going back to bench warmer for two more years or will he do everything he can to go to a team that will play him?
This will be interesting to watch unfold.

Well at least you had the nuts to come back. But I still say you were/are wrong. LJ is the real deal. No, not that Greg Hill guy. I say we keep him and probably have to let Derrick Blaylock go. We can pick up another back in the draft later rounds like we did with Blaylock (5th rounder). My view of this is that teams really need 2 quality running backs just like they need 2 quality QBs. As much of a pounding as the RBs take every game, they are bound to be out for some games pretty much every season. Some more than others, of course.

vailpass
12-20-2004, 02:06 PM
I'm not saying LJ is not a legitimate starting RB, I'm saying he hasn't played enough yet to make the call either way. IMHO you need to see how a RB plays over the course of a season against teams that have game-planned for him in order to form an opinion.
If LJ stays do you think he will be happy sitting behind Priest?