PDA

View Full Version : Dever post articles, they got good pictures as well.

Red Dawg
12-20-2004, 08:50 AM
they even have a poll on Plummer. he second article calls the team "Cluelhttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/broncos.htmess." What a great day this is.

Red Dawg
12-20-2004, 08:50 AM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/broncos.htm

oops!

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 08:52 AM
Dude. Can you not read?

They are already posted on here.

(Which is pretty much the reasoning behind not posting a new topic for every individual thought that pops into one's head... It makes it more difficult to find the useful stuff.)

Red Dawg
12-20-2004, 08:57 AM
The only pic they have of Plummer is when he got sacked.

Red Dawg
12-20-2004, 08:58 AM
Yes I can read. I can also spot an asshole. You asshole.

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 09:04 AM

If attempting to stop you from continuing to act like a dipshit makes Bob Dole an asshole, then so be it.

You posted 6 new topics in about 20 minutes--5 of them saying the same damned thing, but with a different object, then this one that posts a link to shit that got shoved off the front page because of your first 5 new topics.

Dartgod
12-20-2004, 09:07 AM
I think it's pretty much a given around here that Bob Dole is an asshole. However, that doesn't make his point any less relevant. I'd have sworn Gunther_Fan hacked your account or something...

Red Dawg
12-20-2004, 09:14 AM
If attempting to stop you from continuing to act like a dipshit makes Bob Dole an asshole, then so be it.

You posted 6 new topics in about 20 minutes--5 of them saying the same damned thing, but with a different object, then this one that posts a link to shit that got shoved off the front page because of your first 5 new topics.

Post Nazi, I'll leave it alone. Happy hollidays to ya.

Eleazar
12-20-2004, 09:14 AM
I looked once before when the search function was enabled, and at the time right around half of Daddy T's posts were new threads.