PDA

View Full Version : How about some love for Hoover's Fat Ass?

Hoover
12-20-2004, 09:23 AM
Anyway.....

Man, three weeks ago I wanted the Chiefs to just tank the season and get a high draft pick. Now I think the best thing for this team is to win out.

Its sad to think that one loss lead to this crappy season. By losing at Denver everything went to hell. It was like the players thought winning was easy.

The best thing that has happened to the Chiefs is that DV has been forced to play the young guys. I like nothing more then seeing Parker, and LJ on the field getting valuable playing time.

I think the Chiefs can win out vs the Raiders and Chargers. The Chargers will rest up players as they will have nothing to play for.

I hope the Chiefs pull out all the stops and sign some FA defensive players. Like a CB, MLB, or DE. Then follow that up by focusing on Defense in the draft.

Red Dawg
12-20-2004, 09:36 AM
I will give props for having a fat ass but no luv.

ptlyon
12-20-2004, 09:40 AM
speaking of which, how's the diet going Hoov?

jollymon
12-20-2004, 09:43 AM
Well I have changed my mindset about the losing out also. There are many quality D players that will go in this draft. And who knows maybe we will be able to get Johnson anyway....

Hoover
12-20-2004, 09:43 AM
speaking of which, how's the diet going Hoov?
Going well. I have lost 50 lbs. and holding my own. I still have some pounds to drop but I'm not going to go hard core til Jan 1st. I have not gained any weight back, but its hard this time of year. So If I hold my own I'll be very happy. I then want to lose 25 more next year for a total loss of 75 lbs.

Hoover
12-20-2004, 09:46 AM
Well I have changed my mindset about the losing out also. There are many quality D players that will go in this draft. And who knows maybe we will be able to get Johnson anyway....
We just need to draft a guy in the first round that can come in and play.

Also drafting in the middle forces the Chiefs to fill their holes via Free Agency. (A Good thing)