PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs DO NOT need to sign a free agent WR or draft a WR in the 1st round !!!

Kylo Ren
12-20-2004, 10:31 AM
I've been yelling and yelling that the Chiefs needed to sign a free agent WR or draft a WR in the 1st round even though our defense needs so much attention. My thinking was that we need a true, #1, stud WR. Then we need to bump Kennison and Morton to #2 and #3 WR. I've been saying that we'd have the best WR corps in the NFL if the Chiefs went that route.

After yesterdays game, my eyes have been opened. Adding Parker, Wilson and Boeriger should be enough to give this offense a shot in the arm. Kennison is playing very well and Morton is doing OK. Then throw in some added punch with LJ and our offense could be even better next year without adding any more players. This would allow the front office to focus totally on the defense in free agency and the draft.

I officially change my view on this issue from this day forward.

I won't be dissappointed and I'll totally understand why they would do it if they pick up a WR. But from this day forth, I don't believe that we need to make finding a WR a priority.

Discuss.......

HC_Chief
12-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Did you really need to start ANOTHER thread on this topic?

Saulbadguy
12-20-2004, 10:33 AM
Need? Nope..Could use? Yep.

Bob Dole
12-20-2004, 10:35 AM
Did you really need to start ANOTHER thread on this topic?

Of course he did.

Phoney feels inadequate if his front page topic content falls below 25% .

Chan93lx50
12-20-2004, 10:38 AM
WTF, Gunther you fart and have to make a post about it!

Sheesh