PDA

View Full Version : Dick Vermeil....do me a favor and Start Junior Siavii for the rest of the season

bricks
12-20-2004, 10:49 AM
He seems to be a force every time he plays, the only problem is, you don't play him enough. He's a lot bigger and stronger than Sims. Every time Siavii is in there a push is established.

Phobia
12-20-2004, 10:50 AM
He's been dinged up, bricks.

Saulbadguy
12-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Is he on your fantasy team?

HC_Chief
12-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Siavii and Dalton make a formidible DT 'wall'. The ONE thing that stood out on the defensive side of the ball at TC this year was the shear size of Siavii.... that dude is HUGE.

bricks
12-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Is he on your fantasy team?

No. He is just a better football player than Ryan Sims. And I want to see what this guy can do if he played full time. Sims hasn't performed up to expectations for 2 years now, it is time to see some more of the younger guys play. you know what I mean? i.e., Parker, LJ, and Allen. we got nothing to lose since we are 6-8 anyway.

LTownChief
12-20-2004, 10:55 AM
he has been hurt, but I agree. He needs some experience going into next year since he was our first pick and has a bunch of potential.

bricks
12-20-2004, 10:56 AM
He's been dinged up, bricks.

that was a while ago. I'm sure he's gotten a lot better now? :hmmm:

Eleazar
12-20-2004, 11:25 AM
Didn't Siavii get that high ankle sprain against Dungver in the first game and stay dinged up most of the year?

Besides that, Dalton has been playing well so it might be hard to get him in the lineup.

Browning too, I don't recall seeing him yesterday but he had a good game against the Fade

Chiefnj
12-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Didn't Siavii get that high ankle sprain against Dungver in the first game and stay dinged up most of the year?

Besides that, Dalton has been playing well so it might be hard to get him in the lineup.

Browning too, I don't recall seeing him yesterday but he had a good game against the Fade

I thought he hurt it against the chop-block junior team a.k.a Atlanta, when, surprisingly, someone rolled into the back of his leg.

It is kind of sad, but Sims looks like the weak link of the DT's.