PDA

View Full Version : Drops by our Wide Receivers this year ?

royr17
12-21-2004, 09:38 PM
See I'm trying to find a site that has the drops by our receivers this year.

I'm looking for Eddie Kennison, Johnnie Morton, Dante Hall, Chris Horn, Jason Dunn, and Tony Gonzalez.

Does anyone know of a site where we can find it?

Phobia
12-21-2004, 09:42 PM
I'm looking for a site where I can look up the record for special teams penalties by one player over a 4 game stretch. I think one of our players has a good shot at the record.

Bowser
12-21-2004, 09:45 PM
I'm looking for a site where I can look up the record for special teams penalties by one player over a 4 game stretch. I think one of our players has a good shot at the record.

Yeah, but he's a "profile" guy. Just ask Roy. Either one will do.

royr17
12-21-2004, 09:55 PM

:shake:

tk13
12-21-2004, 09:55 PM
http://snap.stats.com/snap/pfw/nfl/index.asp

There's Stats, Inc... that's what ESPN uses for it's stats on espn.com... they are pretty conservative in calling things a drop though. I figure it has to almost be a flat out easy catch that was dropped to count. Kennison's tied for 14th in the league with 6 drops. They've got Morton down for 3.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 09:56 PM
According to snap.stats.com:

Kennison - 6 drops
Morton - 3 drops
Hall - 4 drops
Chris Horn - 1 drop

They don't list drops for tight ends and running backs apparently.

Morton is the second ranked wide receiver in the NFL in percentage of passes caught, by the way. Tony Gonzalez is right behind him so I'm assuming he only has a few drops.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 09:58 PM
BTW, for all you harpies that want a #1 WR, Chad Johnson leads the league in dropped passes.

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:01 PM
According to snap.stats.com:

Kennison - 6 drops
Morton - 3 drops
Hall - 4 drops
Chris Horn - 1 drop

They don't list drops for tight ends and running backs apparently.

Morton is the second ranked wide receiver in the NFL in percentage of passes caught, by the way. Tony Gonzalez is right behind him so I'm assuming he only has a few drops.

Well sorry but Morton has to go, period !!!!!! Morton no longer has the speed to streach the defense like Kennison, and I would feel much better starting Kennison and Parker and than you will have the deep throat ability on both sides.

Yes Morton is have a good season, but the fact is his salary is getting large and he's not worth what he's being paid. We be better off just to cut the guy on July 1st and start someone else and to tell you the truth I was impressed with Parker the other day.

So more than likely I see Morton gone after the season is over.

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:03 PM
BTW, for all you harpies that want a #1 WR, Chad Johnson leads the league in dropped passes.

How many passes has he dropped ???

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 10:04 PM
How many passes has he dropped ???

Deberg_1990
12-21-2004, 10:05 PM
Well sorry but Morton has to go, period !!!!!! Morton no longer has the speed to streach the defense like Kennison, and I would feel much better starting Kennison and Parker and than you will have the deep throat ability on both sides.

Yes Morton is have a good season, but the fact is his salary is getting large and he's not worth what he's being paid. We be better off just to cut the guy on July 1st and start someone else and to tell you the truth I was impressed with Parker the other day.

Very much agreed. We can make up for his production with Parker,Horn, Smith and Borighter next year. Its time for him to go. Hes basically just a possession reciever now.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 10:07 PM

Morton NEVER had the speed to stretch defenses.

He's averaging 14.5 yards a catch. He has plenty of speed for posession WR.

He's one of the top receivers on third down this year. We need to keep him. You're slobbering over Parker because he had one good game?

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:07 PM
Very much agreed. We can make up for his production with Parker,Horn, Smith and Borighter next year. Its time for him to go. Hes basically just a possession reciever now.

Im not really convinced that Boerigter will be back, his Knee Injury looked pretty bad. I hate to say this but I think it may be one of those SylMo type injuries.

But I liked what i saw of Parker and to have him and Kennison with either Bo or Hall in the slot would be pretty awesome and Smith as our 5th WR.

Also another thing I think is that Kris Wilson will be the guy that ends up replacing T-Rich at the fullback position.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 10:08 PM
I would feel much better starting Kennison and Parker and than you will have the deep throat ability on both sides.

ROFL

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Morton NEVER had the speed to stretch defenses.

He's averaging 14.5 yards a catch. He has plenty of speed for posession WR.

He's one of the top receivers on third down this year. We need to keep him. You're slobbering over Parker because he had one good game?

It's not that, it's Mortons salary, its gonna be around 3 million next year, and he's not worth that. We payed him WR money and he's not good enough anymore to be making WR money.

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Oops, i was meaning Deep Threat ability, Damn I must be thinking about this girl I like too much.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 10:13 PM
It's not that, it's Mortons salary, its gonna be around 3 million next year, and he's not worth that. We payed him WR money and he's not good enough anymore to be making WR money.

Whether or not he's worth it is irrelevant. If Samie Parker comes on in training camp and proves he can be consistently good like Morton was, may the best man win.

If not, Morton should retain his status as the starter.

Phobia
12-21-2004, 10:15 PM
Im not really convinced that Boerigter will be back, his Knee Injury looked pretty bad. I hate to say this but I think it may be one of those SylMo type injuries.

But I liked what i saw of Parker and to have him and Kennison with either Bo or Hall in the slot would be pretty awesome and Smith as our 5th WR.

Also another thing I think is that Kris Wilson will be the guy that ends up replacing T-Rich at the fullback position.

Dude.... I think you think too much. You diagnosed Bo's injury as a SlyMo injury from a little game footage that didn't show anything at all? Come on.

All indications are that Wilson will play the hybrid position which kinda rules out him replacing T-Rich.

Next to your Scanlon posts, this one was one of your worst efforts. IMHO.

Phobia
12-21-2004, 10:16 PM
Oops, i was meaning Deep Threat ability, Damn I must be thinking about this girl I like too much.

If you're thinking about Deep Throating your girlfriend, .... well, I really have nothing to add.

royr17
Whether or not he's worth it is irrelevant. If Samie Parker comes on in training camp and proves he can be consistently good like Morton was, may the best man win.

Well more than likely Morton is gone cause they'll ask him restructure his contract and if he doesnt he is gone, he isnt worth 3 million, now maybe 1.2 million but not 3 million.

Hammock Parties
Dude.... I think you think too much. You diagnosed Bo's injury as a SlyMo injury from a little game footage that didn't show anything at all? Come on.

I don't even think Boerigter's injury is going to be that bad. No one laid a helmet on the knee or anything.

Plus the dude has had all season long to rehab. He's going to be fine, IMO.

Logical
...and I would feel much better starting Kennison and Parker and than you will have the deep throat ability on both sides.

I thought that I had heard that was Morton's specialty.

Phobia
In related news, Marc Bo has zero drops this season.

Hammock Parties
If you're thinking about Deep Throating your girlfriend, .... well, I really have nothing to add.

Chicks with dicks need love too.

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:20 PM
I don't even think Boerigter's injury is going to be that bad. No one laid a helmet on the knee or anything.

Plus the dude has had all season long to rehab. He's going to be fine, IMO.

I mean I didnt really pay attention to it, but ask yourself this have we heard anything yet on Bo's rehab since he injured it and had surgery ? No we havent.

Dont get my wrong I hope he comes back I'd love for him to take Mortons job to start. But i'll have concern about the knee when he does come back.

I'm sorry yall can agree or disagree but im just stating my opinion whether or not is dumb, stupid, or one of the worst post i've ever made, im just stating my opinion.

Dartgod
12-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Chicks with dicks need love too.
Wait a minute, I'm confused. Are you saying that III is dating Chyna?

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 10:21 PM
I mean I didnt really pay attention to it, but ask yourself this have we heard anything yet on Bo's rehab since he injured it and had surgery ? No we havent.

Dont get my wrong I hope he comes back I'd love for him to take Mortons job to start. But i'll have concern about the knee when he does come back.

I'm sorry yall can agree or disagree but im just stating my opinion whether or not is dumb, stupid, or one of the worst post i've ever made, im just stating my opinion.

Yes Roy, we know you are stating your opinion. That's all anyone does here, for the most part.

I think there's a good reason we haven't heard anything. Boerigter is a 3rd string wide receiver on a team that hasn't even really missed his presence. He's not exactly Priest Holmes

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Yes Roy, we know you are stating your opinion. That's all anyone does here, for the most part.

I think there's a good reason we haven't heard anything. Boerigter is a 3rd string wide receiver on a team that hasn't even really missed his presence. He's not exactly Priest Holmes

Hmm, thats a interesting quote. What about on special teams, our special teams coverage was better last year when we had Bo, Did you even think about that ?

Without him this year our Special Teams coverage isnt as good as it used to be.

tk13
12-21-2004, 10:24 PM
I would feel much better starting Kennison and Parker and than you will have the deep throat ability on both sides.

ROFL That may be the funniest typo ever.

Deberg_1990
12-21-2004, 10:25 PM

I would rather develop Smith, Parker and Horn than start Morton again. Well, only if he resructures for less money.

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:26 PM
Wait a minute, I'm confused. Are you saying that III is dating Chyna?

Naw, they are just giving me hell over my post cause i was talking about a player being a deep threat and that morton wasnt that but instead of saying deep threat i said deep throat and i said i must of been thinking about my girl.

No big deal. Im not queer, im not gay, I just made a mistake on something I typed thats all.

Dartgod
12-21-2004, 10:26 PM
Hmm, thats a interesting quote. What about on special teams, our special teams coverage was better last year when we had Bo, Did you even think about that ?

Without him this year our Special Teams coverage isnt as good as it used to be.
But you were talking about Boerigter as WR, not a special teamer?

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:27 PM
I would rather develop Smith, Parker and Horn than start Morton again. Well, only if he resructures for less money.

I agree with you there buddy, I agree with you big time.

Dartgod
12-21-2004, 10:27 PM
Naw, they are just giving me hell over my post cause i was talking about a player being a deep threat and that morton wasnt that but instead of saying deep threat i said deep throat and i said i must of been thinking about my girl.

No big deal. Im not queer, im not gay, I just made a mistake on something I typed thats all.
Yeah...ummm..thanks for clearing that up.

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:29 PM
But you were talking about Boerigter as WR, not a special teamer?

You cant tell me we didnt miss him, the guy brought alot to the field, when we was in 4 WR sets Hall got open alot more cause other defenses had to take care of Bo because of his speed and hands.

We have missed Bo more this year than anyone could ever imagine. But like i said again thats just my opinion.

royr17
12-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Yeah...ummm..thanks for clearing that up.

Well I just didnt want people to start thinking im something that im not.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 10:31 PM
We have missed Bo more this year than anyone could ever imagine. But like i said again thats just my opinion.

I think you're wrong, Roy. The passing game suffered early in the year but since then it's been dynamite.

Deberg_1990
12-21-2004, 10:31 PM
Id like to see more of Horn and Parker next year. ALOT MORE. Buh Bye Morton...

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Id like to see more of Horn and Parker next year. ALOT MORE. Buh Bye Morton...

I'd like to see more but ONLY if they can do what Morton has done this year.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-21-2004, 10:50 PM

his talent was really wasted in Denver

royr17
12-21-2004, 11:06 PM
his talent was really wasted in Denver

I agree it was. But Kennison can stay cause of his speed and the fact that he has produced well for us every year he's been here but we need a deep threat home run hitter with speed like Parker on the outside.

Morton doesnt have it.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-21-2004, 11:10 PM
okay

nychief
12-21-2004, 11:13 PM

i agree

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Morton doesnt have it.

He doesn't need it. Rod Smith doesn't have it either and he's done just fine in Denver this year.

Kylo Ren
12-21-2004, 11:46 PM
How about this line up?:
Kennison
Boerigter
Parker
Morton
Hall

royr17
12-21-2004, 11:49 PM
He doesn't need it. Rod Smith doesn't have it either and he's done just fine in Denver this year.

Stupid, Smith has better hands than Smith and is a little bit faster than Morton. Didnt you see him run away from Bartee and Bartee is suppose to be kinda fast.

Hammock Parties
12-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Stupid, Smith has better hands than Smith and is a little bit faster than Morton. Didnt you see him run away from Bartee and Bartee is suppose to be kinda fast.

I didn't say Morton was as fast as Smith, nor did I say his hands were as good. But Rod Smith does not have deep speed. And his yards per catch is comparable to Johnnie's.

What will you say next year when Samie Parker is # 4 or 5 on the depth chart again?

ChiefN1
12-22-2004, 01:22 AM
Interesting debate...
No...Morton is not as fast as many of the WR in the league, his major contribution (to whatever team he plays for) is experience and until the last two seasons, he was always a clutch reciever, even with the lions...how much of a distraction was morton's injury? Dunno.
Chris Horn...I've been hearin DV say nothing bad about this kid, yet he only gets in on some 3rd down situations or when another player is hurt, but da man got some serious skills, I'll say it again...he REALLY should be used as an Ed McCaffery type and get those punishing crossing route assignments. I still think it would be the perfect placement for him.
Kris Wilson...hearing alot about this kid...seen nothing, its a bit of a stretch to put too much confidence in a guy we have seen virtually nothing from. Besides...The team wanted him to be a second tight end, and it will probably stay that way.
WTF ever happened to Richard Smith? You know the rook who played the slot during preseason, The guy has HUGE potential if he gets the reps and plays...I still believe it was a mistake for DV to dismiss him so early.

Not that I don't agree Sam Parker will end up a god, he probably will make Green even more dangerous (barring injuries) , I was just curious what happened to em all.

RDB

Logical
12-22-2004, 01:37 AM
I didn't say Morton was as fast as Smith, nor did I say his hands were as good. But Rod Smith does not have deep speed. And his yards per catch is comparable to Johnnie's.

What will you say next year when Samie Parker is # 4 or 5 on the depth chart again?

I really do not understand your obsession with supporting Morton. I will agree his performance has been adequate this year but it is not worth the money he is to make next year. I personally hope he is cut just because of the money situation. I would prefer we spend that kind of money on a young free agent that has potential or better yet a CB with real talent.

Hammock Parties
12-22-2004, 01:50 AM
I really do not understand your obsession with supporting Morton.

It's not so much wanting to support him as trying to make people understand that he's the 2nd best WR on the roster. Same thing with Kawika Mitchell (who will probably be my adopt-a-chief nexr year).

The grass is not always greener on the other side of the field. Morton has received undue criticism from Chiefs fans, IMO. Especially this year.

|Zach|
12-22-2004, 02:07 AM

ROFL

Mr. Laz
12-22-2004, 01:04 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

dude was all pumped to try and find out whether morton had a zillion drops so he could bitch about him so more.

finds out that he doesn't... so he just says fvck the numbers, morton just doesn't have the speed.

royr17
12-22-2004, 04:20 PM
bump

royr17
12-22-2004, 05:43 PM
bump

Hammock Parties
12-22-2004, 08:20 PM
bump

GOOSE

royr17
12-22-2004, 09:31 PM
Gochiefs what exactly is it that you like about Morton ?

Hammock Parties
12-22-2004, 09:34 PM
Gochiefs what exactly is it that you like about Morton ?

He's dependable on third down and makes some pretty spectacular catches sometimes. But more than that I just see a guy who doesn't deserve all the criticism he gets here. If Parker, Horn or Boerigter can beat him out in training camp, more power to them.

BTW, who said you can have two adopt-a-chiefs?

royr17
12-22-2004, 09:39 PM
He's dependable on third down and makes some pretty spectacular catches sometimes. But more than that I just see a guy who doesn't deserve all the criticism he gets here. If Parker, Horn or Boerigter can beat him out in training camp, more power to them.

BTW, who said you can have two adopt-a-chiefs?

I said i could have 2 adopt-a-chiefs, but morton is more than likely gone if he doesnt restucture, his contract salary is to be 3 million than it'll go up to 3.5 million.

Hammock Parties
12-22-2004, 09:41 PM
I said i could have 2 adopt-a-chiefs, but morton is more than likely gone if he doesnt restucture, his contract salary is to be 3 million than it'll go up to 3.5 million.

We know Roy, you've only said it five million times in this thread.

Logical
12-22-2004, 10:14 PM
I just heard that they have decided to cut Rich Scanlon after the season ends so they can keep Johnnie Morton.

royr17
12-22-2004, 10:15 PM
I just heard that they have decided to cut Rich Scanlon after the season ends so they can keep Johnnie Morton.

:banghead: :shake:

bkkcoh
12-22-2004, 10:40 PM
Dropped pass link (http://sports.iwon.com/nfl/stats/league/passesdropped.html)

royr17
12-23-2004, 12:28 AM
But im happy with keeping Kennison its Morton that need to go cause of his salary, Kennison salary isnt as bad as Mortons so more than likely enjoy watching Morton for the rest of the year Gochiefs cause if he doesnt restructure he'll be GONE !!!

Hammock Parties
12-23-2004, 12:30 AM
But im happy with keeping Kennison its Morton that need to go cause of his salary, Kennison salary isnt as bad as Mortons so more than likely enjoy watching Morton for the rest of the year Gochiefs cause if he doesnt restructure he'll be GONE !!!

How many times are you going to say it?

I bet Kennison's salary is not that much different from Morton's. Kennison just signed that big deal in the offseason.

Morton's not stupid. If the Chiefs ask him to restructure, he probably will.

What's really funny is that you started this thread with the intention to slam Morton for dropping passes. But it's Kennison who has dropped more.

royr17
12-23-2004, 12:41 AM
How many times are you going to say it?

I bet Kennison's salary is not that much different from Morton's. Kennison just signed that big deal in the offseason.

Morton's not stupid. If the Chiefs ask him to restructure, he probably will.

What's really funny is that you started this thread with the intention to slam Morton for dropping passes. But it's Kennison who has dropped more.

Whats funny is that Morton was asked to restructure last year and he didnt do it.

Here's Mortons salaries in the future :
2005 3,000,000
2006 3,500,000
2007 4,000,000
2008 5,000,000

Here's Kennisons salaries in the future :
2006 2,050,000
2007 2,150,000
2008 2,500,000

Kennison will probably be asked to restructure too and he probably will end up doing that. I just making my point Mortons not worth 3 million and Kennison is not worth 2.05 million.

They both need to restructure as do alot of chiefs players.

royr17
12-23-2004, 12:49 AM
Here are all of the players salaries that I got from a site :

Allen, Jared DE
2004 230,000
2005 305,000
2006 385,000

Baber, Billy TE (WHY IS HE STILL LISTED AS ON THE TEAM)
2004 455,000

Barber, Shawn LB
2004 1,600,000
2005 2,200,000
2006 2,750,000
2007 3,500,000

Bartee, William CB
2004 550,000
2005 800,000
2006 1,100,000
2007 1,400,000

Battle, Julian CB
2004 305,000
2005 380,000
2006 460,000

Beisel, Monty LB
2004 628,000

Black, Jordan G/T
2004 305,000
2005 380,000

Blaylock, Derrick RB
2004 628,000

Bober, Chris T
2004 535,000
2005 1,000,000
2006 1,500,000
2007 1,750,000
2008 2,200,000

Boerigter, Marc WR
2004 380,000
2005 455,000
2006 545,000
2007 545,000
2008 545,000

Booth, John WR
2004 73,950

Browning, John DT
2004 660,000
2005 1,200,000
2006 1,500,000
2007 2,000,000
2008 2,500,000

Caver, Quinton LB
2004 628,000

Cheek, Steve P (NOT WITH THE TEAM ANYMORE)
2004 230,000
2005 305,000
2006 385,000

Collins, Todd QB
2004 900,000
2005 1,000,000

Connot, Scott S
2004 230,000
2005 305,000
2006 385,000

Cruz, Ronnie RB
2004 73,950

Dalton, Lional DT
2004 535,000
2005 1,200,000

Dunn, Jason TE
2004 660,000
2005 665,000
2006 670,000
2007 770,000
2008 770,000
2009 770,000

Easy, Omar FB
2004 380,000

Fox, Keyaron LB
2004 230,000
2005 305,000
2006 385,000
2007 460,000

Fujita, Scott LB
2004 380,000

Gammon, Kendall TE
2004 760,000

Golliday, Aaron TE
2004 73,950

Gonzalez, Tony TE
2004 2,000,000
2005 3,000,000
2006 3,600,000
2007 4,400,000
2008 4,400,000

Green, Trent QB
2004 1,795,000
2005 4,700,000
2006 5,700,000
2007 7,200,000
2008 7,700,000
2009 9,200,000

Hall, Dante WR
2004 535,000
2005 1,000,000
2006 1,250,000
2007 1,500,000
2008 1,927,500

Harts, Shaunard S
2004 455,000

Hicks, Eric DE
2004 535,000
2005 1,000,000
2006 2,100,000
2007 2,900,000
2008 2,500,000
2009 2,500,000

Holliday, Vonnie DE
2004 1,450,000
2005 2,200,000
2006 2,760,000
2007 3,640,000

Holmes, Priest RB
2004 660,000
2005 2,415,000
2006 3,250,000
2007 4,000,000
2008 5,000,000
2009 6,500,000

Horn, Chris WR
2004 305,000
2005 380,000

Huard, Damon QB
2004 660,000
2005 665,000

Ingram, Jonathan C
2004 230,000

Johnson, Aaron G
2004 73,950

Johnson, Larry RB
2004 515,000
2005 628,000
2006 741,000
2007 854,000
2008 967,000
2009 1,080,000

Jones, Fred LB
2004 455,000

Kennison, Eddie WR
2004 875,000
2005 1,595,000
2006 2,050,000
2007 2,150,000
2008 2,500,000

Maslowski, Mike LB
2004 820,000
2005 1,000,000
2006 1,500,000
2007 1,750,000
2008 2,250,000

McCleon, Dexter CB
2004 1,000,000
2005 1,500,000
2006 2,000,000
2007 2,500,000

McIntyre, Jeris WR
2004 73,950

Miller, Matt G
2004 73,950

Mitchell, Kawika LB
2004 305,000
2005 380,000
2006 460,000

Morton, Johnnie WR
2004 2,500,000
2005 3,000,000
2006 3,500,000
2007 4,000,000
2008 5,000,000

Parker, Samie WR
2004 230,000
2005 305,000
2006 385,000

Pile, Willie S
2004 230,000
2005 305,000

Richardson, Tony RB
2004 1,250,000
2005 1,250,000

Roaf, Willie T
2004 2,000,000
2005 3,000,000
2006 3,500,000
2007 3,500,000
2008 3,500,000
2009 3,500,000

Sampson, Kevin T
2004 230,000
2005 305,000
2006 385,000

Sapp, Benny CB
2004 230,000
2005 305,000

Scanlon, Rich LB
2004 230,000
2005 305,000
2006 385,000

Sharpe, Montique DT
2004 73,950

Shields, Will G
2004 3,400,000
2005 4,300,000
2006 5,100,000

Siavvi, Junior DT
2004 340,000
2005 340,000
2006 410,000
2007 485,000
2008 566,040
2009 641,250

Sims, Ryan DT
2004 535,000
2005 832,000
2006 1,167,000
2007 1,501,000
2008 1,834,000

Smith, Richard WR
2004 73,950

Stills, Gary DE
2004 600,000
2005 800,000
2006 1,100,000

Tynes, Lawrence K
2004 230,000
2005 305,000

Warfield, Eric CB
2004 2,500,000
2005 3,300,000
2006 3,775,000
2007 3,500,000
2008 4,000,000

Waters, Brian G
2004 1,000,000
2005 1,625,000
2006 2,150,000

Welbourn, John G/T
2004 1,000,000
2005 1,200,000
2006 1,400,000
2007 1,700,000
2008 2,000,000

Wesley, Greg SS
2004 535,000
2005 865,000
2006 2,500,000
2007 2,700,000
2008 2,800,000
2009 3,300,000

Wiegmann, Casey C
2004 1,300,000
2005 665,000
2006 1,600,000
2007 2,435,000

Wilkerson, Jimmy DE
2004 305,000
2005 380,000

Williams, Brett T
2004 305,000
2005 380,000

Wilson, Kris TE
2004 230,000
2005 305,000
2006 385,000
2007 460,000

Woods, Jerome S
2004 660,000
2005 865,000
2006 1,600,000
2007 2,150,000
2008 2,400,000
2009 2,900,000

Hammock Parties
12-23-2004, 12:52 AM
Warfield probably needs to restructure, too.

royr17
12-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Players who need to restructure

Shawn Barber (Restructure or he's gone)
Tony Gonzalez
Trent Green (He'll restrucutre, he's a team player)
Priest Holmes
Johnnie Morton (Not worth what he's making)
Willie Roaf
Will Shields
Eric Warfield (Not worth what he's making)

royr17
12-23-2004, 12:56 AM
Warfield probably needs to restructure, too.

See my post, Warfields not worth 3.3 million, PERIOD !!!!!

Green definately needs to restructure, his salary in 2005 is going to be 4.75 million. :eek:

Miles
12-23-2004, 12:59 AM
See my post, Warfields not worth 3.3 million, PERIOD !!!!!

Green definately needs to restructure, his salary in 2005 is going to be 4.75 million. :eek:

Which is still pretty cheap for a solid starting QB.

royr17
12-23-2004, 01:03 AM
Which is still pretty cheap for a solid starting QB.

I mean Green is good, but the chiefs will ask him to restructure and he'll do it cause he's a team player and will do whatever he has too to help out the team.

|Zach|
12-23-2004, 02:48 AM
Me thinks this thread didn't turn out like the thread starter thought it would.

Also, isn't there a one bump limit on your own thread? This is getting nuts.

Chiefnj
12-23-2004, 08:31 AM
Is there a stat for the number of times a receiver has slipped while running his pattern and caused an INT? Morton might top that list.

Paying the best corner on your team 3.3 million isn't bad.

royr17
12-23-2004, 03:33 PM
Is there a stat for the number of times a receiver has slipped while running his pattern and caused an INT? Morton might top that list.

Yea it is, he is overpayed and not worth that type of money, PERIOD.

royr17
12-23-2004, 05:14 PM
bumpy bump bump

Mr. Laz
12-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Me thinks this thread didn't turn out like the thread starter thought it would.

Also, isn't there a one bump limit on your own thread? This is getting nuts.
yeppers...

Mr. Laz
12-23-2004, 05:36 PM

it is if he still stinks

when Warfield loses just a half a step because of age he is going to worth less than zero.

about the only thing that keeps him in the league is his size/speed and the fact that he's on a team with the worth set of DB's in the history of football.

Hammock Parties
12-23-2004, 05:49 PM
bumpy bump bump

Would you knock it off? No one gives a crap anymore.

royr17
12-23-2004, 06:54 PM
Would you knock it off? No one gives a crap anymore.

Whatever you and your hip humping star wars in your avatar.

Dartgod
12-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Bumping your own thread without any comment is pretty lame, IMO.

royr17
12-23-2004, 08:39 PM

I guess I must be the lamest poster anymore on the planet. :p

Skip Towne
12-23-2004, 09:42 PM
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pants
12-23-2004, 09:45 PM
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah? Who you fighting, Skip? I wanna watch.

|Zach|
12-24-2004, 01:38 AM
Dart speaks the truth.