PDA

View Full Version : What would it take for you to hate the Chargers?

Kclee
12-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I hate alot of other teams more than the Chargers. Even if we lose to them the last game, they still won't really piss me off. They would probably have to sweep us for the next few years for me to get that ingrained Donky/Faider hate going. Anyone else feel the same?

ChiefsCountry
12-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Move to Omaha or Tulsa or Oklahoma City or Wichita or Springfield or somewhere close. How can you hate San Diego?

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Carlos Beltran signing with them.

Kclee
12-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Move to Omaha or Tulsa or Oklahoma City or Wichita or Springfield or somewhere close. How can you hate San Diego?

That's what I mean, it's even a nice place to visit. I went to a Chiefs/Chargers game at Jack Murphy. A bunch of red there. Should be called Lil' Arrowhead.

Herzig
12-22-2004, 02:53 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I hate alot of other teams more than the Chargers. Even if we lose to them the last game, they still won't really piss me off. They would probably have to sweep us for the next few years for me to get that ingrained Donky/Faider hate going. Anyone else feel the same?

They haven't really pissed me off since 1992 when they knocked us out of the playoffs back when Dave Krieg was QB...They also pissed me off when they beat us at Arrowhead in 94 by one point. Maybe it's just me, but I HATE everyone in our division...I just hate the BrownCows and raiders a little more.

htismaqe
12-22-2004, 02:54 PM
I've always hated the Chargers -- they're an AFC West rival for chrissakes...

And I hate them even more now that they have Marty. I hate Marty.

Thig Lyfe
12-22-2004, 03:01 PM
It's hard to hate a team that's sucked for so long.

Ya almost start to feel sorry for them.

Almost.

HC_Chief
12-22-2004, 03:02 PM
You have to consider them before you can hate them. The only time I ever think about the Chargers is when we're playing them.... and even then, it's just the Chargers. You know, few fans, inept for decades, etc.

Coryell's Chargers, with that fat bearded prick Fouts, now THAT was a team one could hate.

Bobby Ross, Natrone Means & Stan Humphries were easy to dislike, but there was little hate. Seau was 100% hateable: complete frigging tool that overreacted to any and every play like a spastic monkey.

Kclee
12-22-2004, 03:03 PM
[QUOTE=htismaqe]I've always hated the Chargers -- they're an AFC West rival for chrissakes...

QUOTE]

I hate all teams not K.C., just different degrees. I guess I should have stated, what would it take to push the Donks/Faiders out of your most hated list. Chargers currently are 7th.

chiefs4me
12-22-2004, 03:22 PM
It wouldn't take anything,,I already hate them,,not the hate and loathing I feel for the donkey's or faiders,,but hate all the same. They are our rivals anyway you look at it.

Rain Man
12-22-2004, 03:35 PM
Any of three things.

1. Cheating like the Bron cos do.

2. Cheating like the Raid ers used to, before they stank.

3. Consistent success.

PunkinDrublic
12-22-2004, 03:42 PM
I hate the way San Diegans give a half assed effort to support their team. They claim to have a rivalry with Oakland but then faider fans always outnumber charger fans when they come to San Diego. It's hard to hate the Chargers organization because it's been pathetic for so long but I've always resented SoCals complete lack of support for the team. San Diego doesn't deserve the Chargers.

htismaqe
12-22-2004, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=htismaqe]I've always hated the Chargers -- they're an AFC West rival for chrissakes...

QUOTE]

I hate all teams not K.C., just different degrees. I guess I should have stated, what would it take to push the Donks/Faiders out of your most hated list. Chargers currently are 7th.

7th?

They're a division rival.

I hate them, the Raiders, and the Broncos equally. Everybody else is secondary.

Rain Man
12-22-2004, 03:46 PM
7th?

I hate them, the Raiders, and the Broncos equally. Everybody else is secondary.

I dunno. I have a soft spot in my heart for a division rival that serves up two wins per year, year in and year out.

htismaqe
12-22-2004, 03:47 PM
I hate all you Charger-lovers then.

Fuggers.

Chiefnj
12-22-2004, 03:51 PM
I find it impossible to hate them when they wear their throw back uniforms. I also like Marty and appreciate the way he built the defense and has changed his ways from Martyball.

Kclee
12-22-2004, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=htismaqe]7th?

QUOTE]

I never have given them much thought. But now that they took the Div., it got me thinking. I really do hate Den./Oak. much more. I can't stand the Vikings, Colts, and Cowboys more. I would cheer for the Cowboys if they were playing the Chargers simply for div. purposes, but as of now they are not 3rd most hated. And it would really take a lot for them to move into the Raiders slot. Not much they could do to top the list over the Donks though.

StcChief
12-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Hate no.
The two wins per year....
The lazy fans, who cares.

If the end up in L.A. or some how become a quality consistent AFC team then yes.

Logical
12-22-2004, 05:25 PM
I hate the Chargers in fact more than the Broncos and less than the Raiduhs.

Reasons:

I live amongst there horrible bandwagon fans

Marty (no need to say anymore)

Junior Seau (I know he is gone but he helped me come to hate them)

Skip Towne
12-22-2004, 05:34 PM
I once hated them for two days back in the 60's. But they got Marty now so I like 'em again.

RealSNR
12-22-2004, 06:13 PM
I already hate the Chargers. For them to move to the top of my hate list, they would have to move to Denver and rename their team "the Broncos"

I hate Denver and Oakland first. If San Diego is good, they can take 3rd place on my hate list. I seriously doubt they will ever move into the ranks among the hated Broncos and Raiders, though

Soupnazi
12-22-2004, 06:21 PM
If Rodney Harrison started playing for them again, I'd go back to hating them.

RealSNR
12-22-2004, 06:24 PM
If Rodney Harrison started playing for them again, I'd go back to hating them.Oooh... I hated that bastard. I might go so far to say I hated him more than Bill Homonowski

RedandGold
12-22-2004, 06:32 PM
If they brought back Seau and Harrison, I could "hate" them...

Right now, my feelings towards them are about what I felt towards Seattle when they were in the AFC West. They're just a pesky nuisance that we have to play twice each season.

It's not that I LIKE them, they just haven't really done anything lately to earn the level of hatred of Denver of Oakland.

dtebbe
12-22-2004, 07:51 PM
First it would probably take thier o-line breaking a few guys legs on cheap blocks. Then they would have to win a superbowl or two and then have it revealed that they cheated on the salary cap during those superbowl years.... that would pretty much do it for me. :cuss:

DT

Hammock Parties
12-22-2004, 08:02 PM
I'm beginning to hate them because of their fairweather fans that ONLY SHOW UP WHEN THEY WIN. YOU HEAR ME MUTHER FUGGERS? AND THEN YOU BRAG ABOUT IT LIKE ONE GOOD YEAR IN SEVENTEEN COUNTS FOR JACK SHIT!!!

Aside from that, Rodney Harrison-like antics would help to escalate the hate.

bogie
12-22-2004, 08:15 PM
Eveyone I know that lives in San Diego is a fan of other teams.

Digital Takawira
12-23-2004, 03:30 AM
teams currently hated more than chargers:
raiders
broncos
rams
colts
patriots

Mojo Rising
12-23-2004, 04:03 AM
Now that I think about it I really don't hate this team even though I should because they're in our division. I did hate Humphries - Miller - Ross though.

Otherwise, they don't cause anger like the Raiders - Donx.

You really can't blame their fans. They were much worse than we were for years and I have noticed a "Are You Giving Up Your Season Tickets" thread on our board so Chief fans might be starting in that direction. I remember in the late 70's - early 80's our games didn't exactly sell out either.

Of the recent players I have met in person Seau and Harrison were much nicer to me than Gonzalez was too.

And how can you hate Marty? He turned around our franchise with tough, hard-nosed football. I lived in KC when Marty was running the show and attended almost every game. I much prefer the strong D, weak O style to what we're playing now.

Plus, Donnie Edwards is a player too.

The negatives for the team are their stadium. It is horrible. I am sure that there is a base of intelligent, loyal fans but when I have been there I have met my fair share of Raider-wanna-be fans. And those horrible powder blue unies. I don't see why everyone loves those.

SD is a great area. Most people there are from somewhere else (town mostly military, students and reired people) so that is probably why there are so many fans for other towns.

As far as Mini-Arrowhead is concerned - on every trip to the Q I have made it has been referred to as Arrowhead West by all of the Chief fans I spoke to.

elvomito
12-23-2004, 04:57 AM
i hate denver
and i still dislike seattle. i can't stand dicky waters
i hate the colts.

Gaz
12-23-2004, 06:44 AM
Cheating on the salary cap
Putting lubricant on their uniforms
Dirty blocking techniques.
Cheap shot thug players
Obnoxious bandwagon fans

xoxo~
Gaz
Afraid that the Chargers have a way to go yet.

nmt1
12-23-2004, 07:14 AM
You have to consider them before you can hate them. The only time I ever think about the Chargers is when we're playing them.... and even then, it's just the Chargers. You know, few fans, inept for decades, etc.

Bobby Ross, Natrone Means & Stan Humphries were easy to dislike, but there was little hate. Seau was 100% hateable: complete frigging tool that overreacted to any and every play like a spastic monkey.

This sums it up pretty good for me though I'll add that it was a complete travesty that they made the Superbowl back in the mid-90's. They were quite possibly the worst team in the last 30 years to make the Superbowl and it showed in the final score of the game.
I feel kind of sorry for them at this point, Marty being their coach and all.

ptlyon
12-23-2004, 07:20 AM
This sums it up pretty good for me though I'll add that it was a complete travesty that they made the Superbowl back in the mid-90's. They were quite possibly the worst team in the last 30 years to make the Superbowl and it showed in the final score of the game.
I feel kind of sorry for them at this point, Marty being their coach and all.

What HC said and what you said. I think the only thing that was left out was that you can't really hate another team that wears baby boy powder blue uniforms during throwback games.

wazu
12-23-2004, 08:19 AM
If they lose to the Chiefs in Week 17, I'll hate them.

Chan93lx50
12-23-2004, 08:55 AM
Easy,

Gates fat ass getting all this media over our Tony G. WTF he aint chopped liver.

Anybody see the big budda ass on Gates, never noticed until he was running down the side lines in the Cleveland game.

He need a beeper in stalled on that ass so everybody knows when he is backing up!

ptlyon
12-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Anybody see the big budda ass on Gates, never noticed until he was running down the side lines in the Cleveland game.

He need a beeper in stalled on that ass so everybody knows when he is backing up!

Sorry, guess I didn't notice

InChiefsHeaven
12-23-2004, 10:08 AM
Gates...wtf is Gates?

Personally, I don't care about them, they have just never really bothered me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan, and I'd rather see them lose, but just because they are AFCWEst. I was the same about the Seahawks, as somebody earlier mentioned.

But, nmt1, I have to disagree. The '85 Pats were worse...they were freakin' aweful.

nmt1
12-23-2004, 10:18 AM
But, nmt1, I have to disagree. The '85 Pats were worse...they were freakin' aweful.

It was a close race between the two. I figured someone would bring them up.

ck_IN
12-23-2004, 11:58 AM
I don't think I could hate the Chargers.

I don't like them but I don't dislike them. They like the Seahawks when they were in the West simply don't register with me.

grandllama
12-23-2004, 01:13 PM
That's what I mean, it's even a nice place to visit. I went to a Chiefs/Chargers game at Jack Murphy. A bunch of red there. Should be called Lil' Arrowhead.

Hell, there's even a bar / restaurant there themed after KC... I think its called KC BBQ or something... it was the bar in Top Gun.

San Diego is just KC West... without the snow and the fans...

Calcountry
12-23-2004, 01:19 PM
You obviously don't remember Air Coryell, Dan Fouts, and the boys punking us over and OVER again.

Calcountry
12-23-2004, 01:20 PM
I've always hated the Chargers -- they're an AFC West rival for chrissakes...

And I hate them even more now that they have Marty. I hate Marty.
That sums it up nicely.

chileanbolt
12-23-2004, 01:28 PM
hehe u gys are funny calling SD lil KC....yea we have a KC bbq place because u guys do the bbq thing right? ok thanks...if you guys dont hate the chargers then why do you have this long thread talking about us. Yes we did have a long drought and I blame a lot of it on leaf and other moves while he was our QB. Most chargers dont hate u guys for the same reason u had a good year last year but before that u guys really werent considered to be much better than us...face it we were both near the bottom for awhile...i have pulled for u ugys when we werent in it because like u guys we hate the radiers and broncos more. About the stadium being filled with red ur right. it was that way and it was because we were garbage and I hated seeing all that red when i was there but now I dont see that happening for awhile...im not saying after this one good year all is going to change but you could see it this year when the radiers came to town...it wasnt over runned by the raiders which was nice for a change....SD has gone pretty crazy this year with us winning the AFC West but I think its more that we have abright future as well so I can see you guys hating on us later on like maybe a year or so from now. its a cycle, u hate the ones that do well in ur division and that WAS the raiders and donkeys...now its us and I see us doing well next year with two first rounders and 21 mil under the cap this offseason...they have pretty much stated we will tag brees so next year could be even better....nonetheless you guys arent hated on by bolts fans either for bascially the same reason u guys dont hate us. The whole gates thing, I respect gonzo a lot and he has been doing his thing for awhile, gates is getting attention because he is going to break a record this year in his first full season while not even playing college football...goodluck against the faiders and please take out collins for us :)

Kclee
12-23-2004, 01:30 PM
You obviously don't remember Air Coryell, Dan Fouts, and the boys punking us over and OVER again.

That must be it. Been a fan since '89. I've only really know the sorry Chargers.

chileanbolt
12-23-2004, 01:33 PM
so the 94 and 95 teams were sorry too or u just dont count those years?

Mojo Rising
12-23-2004, 01:44 PM

Maybe we don't hate the Bolts because there has not been any obnoxious fans on our board telling us Priest was hurt every off-season like Donko fans do.

We might start hating them if their fans start participating on internet fan sites like this one. We have had Pack, Cowboy, Bucks, Donko, Raider and many other fans post here. There hasn't been many memorable Charger posters.

It is Arrowhead West... not Little Arrowhead.

Kclee
12-23-2004, 01:51 PM

More like a fluke. :p

You have had your moments. Like this year.

chileanbolt
12-23-2004, 02:02 PM
sounds like last year was kind of a one year wonder...or as u put it a fluke...u cant be a fluke and make it to the SB

mojo: us bolt fans have the same reason why we hate donkey and faider fans...they are obnoxious even when there team is sorry...its in there nature...us bolt fans just love to talk football and yes there is always going to be those prick ones as well just like all fans but the majority just love to talk to other teams and get other perspectives on other teams...and we have always thought u guys were the same

Kclee
12-23-2004, 02:10 PM
u cant be a fluke and make it to the SB

Actually, I saw the SB. I was thinking you proved you could be a fluke and make it. :) Just giving you a hard time. Wheres the love? This thread is saying we should hate you much more than we actually do! Big time compliment.

chileanbolt
12-23-2004, 02:20 PM
well u arent giving our team any credit im not trying to start a smack attack or anything but we made the SB and played one of the best teams ever put together, no one could have beaten that 94 49er team...plus how can u bag us in our SB...not to put ur team down but arent u guys the only team in our division that hasnt made a SB in like the last two decades? maybe more i havent checked

ChiefsCountry
12-23-2004, 02:21 PM
After that butt whipping that the 49ers gave the Chargers in that Super Bowl, if I was a Charger fan I would say it was a fluke to avoid the embrassmet.

HC_Chief
12-23-2004, 02:21 PM
no one could have beaten that 94 49er

*ahem* KC <i>did</i> beat the 1994 49ers :D

KCTitus
12-23-2004, 02:22 PM
*ahem* KC <i>did</i> beat the 1994 49ers :D

Like 44-9, too...

HC_Chief
12-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Like 44-9, too...

Nope... 24-17.

44-9 was a couple of years later

Mojo Rising
12-23-2004, 02:24 PM
sounds like last year was kind of a one year wonder...or as u put it a fluke...u cant be a fluke and make it to the SB

mojo: us bolt fans have the same reason why we hate donkey and faider fans...they are obnoxious even when there team is sorry...its in there nature...us bolt fans just love to talk football and yes there is always going to be those prick ones as well just like all fans but the majority just love to talk to other teams and get other perspectives on other teams...and we have always thought u guys were the same

I know that there are some long-time Bolt fans that are similar to Chiefs fans . There are also a lot of fans that think because we are in the AFC West and rivals that Chief fans are like Raider fans.

I also think that there has been a lack of SD Charger enthusiasm of late. This is the first year I can remember any Charger fans posting. I know Al Gore just invented the internet 12 years ago but there could have been more of a representation before now.

If the Ravens, Broncos, and the other 2 teams that need to lose their 2 final games happen to win one then I will actually be rooting for the Chargers.

I like Marty, D Edwards, L Tomlinson and hope they advance if we can't.

Kclee
12-23-2004, 02:25 PM
no one could have beaten that 94 49er team...plus how can u bag us in our SB...not to put ur team down but arent u guys the only team in our division that hasnt made a SB in like the last two decades? maybe more i havent checked

I could be wrong, but I think we beat them that year. And yes we haven't been to the SB in a while. That's why I don't hate the Chiefs either.

chileanbolt
12-23-2004, 02:54 PM
alright u guys beat them in the regular season good job they were still a tough team to beat if u played them in the playoffs...yes we were beaten bad but no there isnt embarrassment and no it wasnt a fluke...because if that were the case u guys would have at least smelled the SB recently...just saying if u think there is a fluke thing. To why u havent seen any chargers fans here, one i didnt even know this place before this year and, two why does any of that matter, would u have rather seen them earlier? would that have made u guys happier? u think we are going to come to ur site when we were doing so bad and say "yea we are gonna win" come on. use common sense. whose going to pump their chest when ur lousy? im here now and thats all that matters, i have always liked talking to chiefs fans and i was hoping i could continue doing so....i dont wish to trash anyone just to have real football talk

to chiefscountry: its not an embarrassment if u were actually alive the last time u saw ur team in the SB. that was our first one and we lost...plain and simple. Seeing the raiders get there asses kicked here in san diego kind of made things better but still please tell me how thats an embarrassment? we were there. and we have a shot this year too....and one last thing how can you talk when you guys called marty a good regular season coach but never won in the playoffs when dick has gone to superbowls everywhere he has coached and when u guys went to the playoffs with him what happened then? werent u guys 13-3 and the media loved u guys and u lost at home correct?

Mojo Rising
12-23-2004, 03:10 PM
Chilly Charger - Welcome to the Planet and it is nice to have a fan from an opposing team that is here to talk football. Not sensationalism.

We have a local troll, burrito boy, who only will post topics that will incite a very strong response because that somehow makes him feel important. So, it is nice to have someone who wants to talk football. Not conjure up rumors etc.

So. What are you guys going to do in the offseason with your QB's?

chileanbolt
12-23-2004, 03:16 PM
mojo: thanks i appreciate u actually will treat me not as a troll but as a charger fan that wants to talk football....as for the QB situation, Brees is probably going to be tagged as AJ Smith has pretty much hinted especially since he's going to the pro bowl. The team wants to see if he is a one year wonder and if he produces again like this year I see them giving him a couple more years or he will just be let go with a bad season. Now we are going to have about 21mil under the cap this offseason and to tag him wont hurt that much, and the thought of trading rivers wont be discussed until the end of next year

so mojo what is the deal with ur secondary? is that the area that u guys are going to concentrate on or is it the pass rush?

P.S. if u look at my avatar thats a flag of Chile im Chilean so thats how u get chileanbolt, just kind of tired of people murdering my name on forums :)

Spicy McHaggis
12-23-2004, 03:21 PM
so mojo what is the deal with ur secondary? is that the area that u guys are going to concentrate on or is it the pass rush?

We better address both this offseason. Pass Rush and the secondary go hand in hand together so hopefully the improvements to one can help the other. By the way I'm kinda pissed at you Bolts for letting Brees have a good season. I was envisioning him in the Red and Gold before he went and drove the price up :p

Chan93lx50
12-23-2004, 03:22 PM
Gates...wtf is Gates?

Personally, I don't care about them, they have just never really bothered me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan, and I'd rather see them lose, but just because they are AFCWEst. I was the same about the Seahawks, as somebody earlier mentioned.

Uhhh Hello Antonio Gates, leads all TE with 12 touchdowns and 9th over-all

Have you been under a rock or something!

Mojo Rising
12-23-2004, 03:38 PM
mojo:

P.S. if u look at my avatar thats a flag of Chile im Chilean so thats how u get chileanbolt, just kind of tired of people murdering my name on forums :)

I won't hold that against you. Football down there is something that is tearing up the field at Arrowhead stadium (our owner is trying to intro soccer to the US.) Just kidding.

We need to address our CB first, 2 LB's second, and a DE third. All through free agency. We need to then draft heavily on D for depth.

Our owner is getting cheap in his old age so I don't know if all that will happen.

I think it is smart to keep Breese. He hasn't had too many receivers to throw to lately (before this year.)

The funny thing about the NFL is that I was planning to go to the KC at SD game in a couple weeks back in Sept. I couldn't find any good tix for a reasonable price so I figured that if I waited until Dec I would find cheap tix as the Chiefs would be in 1st and SD in last. Boy, things didn't turn out that way.

keg in kc
12-23-2004, 03:43 PM
They're a f*cking afc west foe. What more does it take?

gblowfish
12-23-2004, 03:49 PM
They haven't really pissed me off since 1992 when they knocked us out of the playoffs back when Dave Krieg was QB...They also pissed me off when they beat us at Arrowhead in 94 by one point. Maybe it's just me, but I HATE everyone in our division...I just hate the BrownCows and raiders a little more.Not only did they knock us out of the first round of the playoffs, they SHUT US OUT 17-0. We haven't met up with them in the playoffs since, but we definitely owe them one.

At least they've never won the big one!

Mojo Rising
12-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Not only did they knock us out of the first round of the playoffs, they SHUT US OUT 17-0. We haven't met up with them in the playoffs since, but we definitely owe them one.

At least they've never won the big one!

Was that the day Leslie O'Neil taught John Alt what speed was?

chileanbolt
12-23-2004, 03:57 PM
mojo: yea i heard ur MLS team is leaving so no more wory about them, soccer is a beautiful sport if people give it a chance...there is no more passionate fans than the ones in south america....anyways back to u trying to get tickets yea i would have thought the same way...now that game has been sold out for a couple weeks now....didnt ur owner spend big money to bring in like holliday and barber? im sure he could come up with more but i really think u ugys will address ur D in the draft but thats just my opinion im sure u guys have more insider knowledge than i do...but for coming out ehre u should, the weather is like 76 right now and im sure u would like to get out of that weather over there....u can always get tickets from scalpers or just go to SEAUS if u havent been there u should go....

Mojo Rising
12-23-2004, 04:09 PM
mojo: yea i heard ur MLS team is leaving so no more wory about them, soccer is a beautiful sport if people give it a chance...there is no more passionate fans than the ones in south america....anyways back to u trying to get tickets yea i would have thought the same way...now that game has been sold out for a couple weeks now....didnt ur owner spend big money to bring in like holliday and barber? im sure he could come up with more but i really think u ugys will address ur D in the draft but thats just my opinion im sure u guys have more insider knowledge than i do...but for coming out ehre u should, the weather is like 76 right now and im sure u would like to get out of that weather over there....u can always get tickets from scalpers or just go to SEAUS if u havent been there u should go....

I am not worried about the KC soccer team leaving. In fact I am happy to learn they won't be tearing up the turf at Arrowhead any longer.

I am not trying to get tix now. This will be the second out of the last ten Chief at Charger games I will miss. I am in SF and the weather is wonderful. I will be in Newport at my Dad's this weekend so I will experience even warmer weather in So Cal.

Dude. You need to learn how to use paragraphs and capital letters to start sentences.

If Seau's is as hokie as Croces I'll pass. My wife met Jr. at the Pro Bowl a couple of years ago and he was very nice.

I also met R Harrison who was also very cool. As was every NFL player I met that weekend except for TG. He actually told me he "Hates The Chiefs" to my face,

chileanbolt
12-23-2004, 04:27 PM
mojo I was just in the "city" and the weather definantly wasnt wonderful...i was freezing my ass off every morning bro. It didn't get "warmer till like 1 or 2 in the afternoon but I do like the city. Oakland is way nicer when it comes to weather but I wouldnt live there. I was just there last weekend and my friend and I sported LT jerseys in Oaktown!

Anyway long story short we went around Oakland with our jerseys to get beer and stuff and we went around the city after the Chargers game just to see reactions....there was none!! they recognized, no one was wearing much raider gear

Seaus is great and every football fan would love it. It holds the biggest TV screen in all of SD county. Non chargers fans all go there too.

InChiefsHeaven
12-27-2004, 07:51 AM
Uhhh Hello Antonio Gates, leads all TE with 12 touchdowns and 9th over-all

Have you been under a rock or something!

Nah. I just don't really pay attention to the Chargers. I mean I know about LT and Brees, other than that, the name just didn't register...

...it's always been that way with me and the Chargers. I know who he is, but the name didn't register...might have been all that bourbon too...
:hmmm:

Always Charger
12-27-2004, 08:39 AM
Nah. I just don't really pay attention to the Chargers. I mean I know about Lawrence Taylor and Brees, other than that, the name just didn't register...

...it's always been that way with me and the Chargers. I know who he is, but the name didn't register...might have been all that bourbon too...
:hmmm:

By LT I think you mean Ladanian Tomlinson....

You guys have a pretty good passs rusher in number 69, I think his name is Allen?? the rookie...He is good....

InChiefsHeaven
12-27-2004, 08:46 AM
By Lawrence Taylor I think you mean Ladanian Tomlinson....

You guys have a pretty good passs rusher in number 69, I think his name is Allen?? the rookie...He is good....
WTF?? If you type in L and T, you come up with Lawrence Taylor? THAt needs to be changed...