PDA

View Full Version : KC area - Christmas Day - Donkeys/Titans game get-together?

JazzzLovr
12-22-2004, 03:51 PM
I won't be able to make it to the game on Christmas Day, but I would be back in town in time to meet up with some Planeteers to watch the Donkeys get beat again, if anyone is interested.

Buffalo Wild Wings in Raytown is closed on Christmas Day, so that's out. Any other ideas?

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-22-2004, 04:07 PM
If ENDelt gets drunk enough...which we can help him to do...we can probably convince him to run down I-70 naked. That could be entertaining....as well as a new way to give Kansas Citians their Christmas goose...

JazzzLovr
12-22-2004, 04:52 PM
If ENDelt gets drunk enough...which we can help him to do...we can probably convince him to run down I-70 naked. That could be entertaining....as well as a new way to give Kansas Citians their Christmas goose...

Geez. Thanks for killing my thread, ya perv.

:)

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-22-2004, 04:53 PM
Thanks for killing my thread

It's what I do.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-22-2004, 05:34 PM
bump for AZChiefan

Phobia
12-22-2004, 05:39 PM
bump for AZChiefan

Why? There's no info here.

Heh.

I doubt much will be open Christmas Day. We may have to fall back on a hotel lounge....

Anybody feel like calling the Clarion?

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-22-2004, 05:48 PM
Why? There's no info here.

Heh.

I doubt much will be open Christmas Day. We may have to fall back on a hotel lounge....

Anybody feel like calling the Clarion?
I know there's no info here. I only bumped it to make AZ feel like an idiot for not seeing it. That's what planet friends are for.

:)

I vote you call the Clarion Phil.

Megbert
12-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Well I saw this one but I meant some other day other than xmas day. Last year there was a meeting at Mikes and at BWW just wondering if there would be the same this year. My Xmas day and nite pretty much full with family commitments - stupid family.

JazzzLovr
12-22-2004, 06:39 PM
:rolleyes:

I just called the Clarion. They said that Quincy's would be open on Christmas Day from 11 am until 1 am. I don't know whether or not they have a TV, tho. I've never been there.

Skip Towne
12-22-2004, 06:42 PM

I just called the Clarion. They said that Quincy's would be open on Christmas Day from 11 am until 1 am. I don't know whether or not they have a TV, tho. I've never been there.
You could call and ask them.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-22-2004, 06:43 PM

They better. A bar without a tv is like................... the Chiefs without a defense.......................................................oh, forget it.

JazzzLovr
12-22-2004, 06:46 PM
You could call and ask them.

:LOL: No, it's someone else's turn. :)

Skip Towne
12-22-2004, 06:49 PM
I'd do it but my electricty went off.

JazzzLovr
12-23-2004, 08:55 AM
Bump.

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-23-2004, 08:56 AM
I have to call them to make other arrangements anyway...give me the number and I'll ask them.

JazzzLovr
12-23-2004, 09:16 AM
I have to call them to make other arrangements anyway...give me the number and I'll ask them.

:doh!: I got it from the phone book at home last night. Now I'm at work. Let me see if I can find it online...

JazzzLovr
12-23-2004, 09:18 AM
(816) 737-0200

Nzoner
12-23-2004, 09:37 AM
I won't be able to make it to the game on Christmas Day, but I would be back in town in time to meet up with some Planeteers to watch the Donkeys get beat again, if anyone is interested.

I'm pushing it as it is leaving the family on Christmas Day(one time I'm actually glad my birthday is the 26th as I played that card) so if I don't see you at the game have a very Merry Christmas.

JazzzLovr
12-23-2004, 09:52 AM
I'm pushing it as it is leaving the family on Christmas Day(one time I'm actually glad my birthday is the 26th as I played that card) so if I don't see you at the game have a very Merry Christmas.

Yeah, I thought that might be the case for a lot of people, since it is Christmas Day. I may be heading up to the Adam's Mark/Clarion right after the Chiefs game, tho, so maybe you could at least drop by on your way out if you have time.

But if not, Merry Christmas to you, too. :) (And happy birthday as well!)

ptlyon
12-23-2004, 09:54 AM
Enjoy traffic

JazzzLovr
12-24-2004, 09:13 AM
Bumpity bump bump

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-24-2004, 01:56 PM
(816) 737-0200
Thanks. I called them and Quincy's does have a tv/tv's and will have the game on. They tell me (for anyone who doesn't know) that Quincy's is on the lower terrace level down the steps from the main lobby.

Boardin Bronco
12-25-2004, 05:43 PM
You guys are so obsessed with hating the Broncos, you would rather set up a party to root against them when your very own team is playing on Christmas Day.

Keep hating on my team because I could care less about yours.

I am glad my team bothers you guys that much.

WilliamTheIrish
12-25-2004, 05:44 PM
You guys are so obsessed with hating the Broncos, you would rather set up a party to root against them when your very own team is playing on Christmas Day.

That's why you didn't bother to post in this thread.....

Phobia
12-25-2004, 05:47 PM

Except it doesn't really have anything to do with the Broncos. We're going to drink some beers and enjoy one another's company. The Broncos happen to be playing a game.

2bikemike
12-25-2004, 05:50 PM

Well keep hanging out on ChiefsPlanet if you don't care so much. Shouldn't you be over at the OrangeDrain.