PDA

View Full Version : Should I start Samie Parker today?

MahiMike
12-25-2004, 11:52 AM
In the semis of my fantasy league and have to choose between him and Isaac Bruce. Bruce hasn't done squat since his QB got hurt. Samie's playing in place of Morton, right?

Waddyathink?

nychief
12-25-2004, 12:02 PM
no

Sure-Oz
12-25-2004, 12:04 PM
In my deep league I am playing for the championship, who do you start Samie Parker or Doug Gabriel??? Yeah that is my last resort. IT is a very deep league.

BigVE
12-25-2004, 02:11 PM
In my deep league I am playing for the championship, who do you start Samie Parker or Doug Gabriel??? Yeah that is my last resort. IT is a very deep league.

Same choices here, not only because of a deep league but also because of too many injuries to my regulars....I went with Gabriel. Rumor has it that the Chiefs corners/safties have trouble covering people...go figure. :shake:

Im hoping that Porter wont be the one getting the career day instead maybe Gabriel along with a Chiefs win.

bricks
12-25-2004, 02:14 PM
If I were you I'd start Kennison. then, I'd probably go with, jerry porter or Ronald Curry. both teams have stinky pass defenses anyway. samie parker would be my last resort.

RealSNR
12-25-2004, 02:18 PM
What did Parker do last week besides catch a TD? He had 80 some yards, but he didn't even break 100.

Sadly, I'd have to go with Gabriel... and hope that Parker proves me wrong

tburg
12-25-2004, 02:43 PM
In the semis of my fantasy league and have to choose between him and Isaac Bruce. Bruce hasn't done squat since his QB got hurt. Samie's playing in place of Morton, right?

Waddyathink?

bulger is back...

Sure-Oz
12-25-2004, 03:52 PM
Curry is going to have a hell of a day, our defense owns, esp since he is on the IR now.

Sure-Oz
12-25-2004, 03:53 PM
I went with Parker, Gabriel had only 2 catches last week on Collins best day, and oaklands starting cb's wont be playing atleast according to fanball.