PDA

View Full Version : Shut up...

Jenson71
12-27-2004, 01:04 AM
All of you, just shut the hell up. Sheesus, I come home from a long day of relaxing and all I get is this crap...

Jenson71
12-27-2004, 01:07 AM
I was so disappointed with The Aviator. I wanted to cry. God I hate DiCaprio. Oh well, hopefully Marty gets his prizes...

Jenson71
12-27-2004, 01:14 AM
The best part of that movie was seeing Kate Beckinsale gash that little punk in the forehead with some rock thing.

Phobia
12-27-2004, 01:15 AM
You should join the beard challenge with gochiefs and Slayer, Jenson. That would be great.

Jenson71
12-27-2004, 01:20 AM
That would be the coolest thing in the world but I'll pass.

I ah, joined the swim team and have to shave daily...including eyebrows and feet.

Miles
12-27-2004, 01:25 AM
I was so disappointed with The Aviator. I wanted to cry. God I hate DiCaprio. Oh well, hopefully Marty gets his prizes...

Other than DiCaprio, who i dont think is all that bad, what was wrong with it? Bad pacing?

Jenson71
12-27-2004, 01:29 AM
Other than DiCaprio, who i dont think is all that bad, what was wrong with it? Bad pacing?

No really, it's not a bad movie. But it doesn't soar like I wanted it too. Everyone I talked too loved DiCaprio's performace.

Here was my "review (http://moviefan.proboards20.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=oscar&num=1090611367&start=810)" About 2/3 down.

Miles
12-27-2004, 01:35 AM
No really, it's not a bad movie. But it doesn't soar like I wanted it too. Everyone I talked too loved DiCaprio's performace.

Here was my "review (http://moviefan.proboards20.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=oscar&num=1090611367&start=810)" About 2/3 down.

Its kind of what i figured. The reviews are so positive for it my expecetations have been built up way too high.

Your feelings towards the aviator are actually how i feel about most of Scorsese's films. He usually makes good movies but they are generally nothing special and nowhere near the praise they recieve.

Jenson71
12-27-2004, 01:43 AM
Its kind of what i figured. The reviews are so positive for it my expecetations have been built up way too high.

Your feelings towards the aviator are actually how i feel about most of Scorsese's films. He usually makes good movies but they are generally nothing special and nowhere near the praise they recieve.

I love Scorsese grit. Him and DeNiro and the mob and gritty New York. I love the slow motion with the gun in the camera and some oldie blaring on the soundtrack. Mean Streets, Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Goodfellas, imo, those are some of the best American movies made.

But this film is like glory stuff. It's just plain old glamory Hollywood, I guess. Get back to the roots, Marty.

Demonpenz
12-27-2004, 01:54 AM
i saw closer tonight, dunno what i think about it yet.

teedubya
12-27-2004, 01:56 AM
I ah, joined the swim team and have to shave daily...including eyebrows and feet.

dude, that is the gh3yest thing i have heard in awhile.... NNTIAWWT :thailor:

by the way... having eyebrows doesnt you make any less aerodynamic...or help you swim faster, dumbass.

Jenson71
12-27-2004, 02:01 AM
Speaking of "gh3y", your sig takes up a lot of damn space when I scroll up and down pages. Change it quick.