PDA

View Full Version : Great Game

OldTownChief
12-27-2004, 05:32 AM
Just wanted to let the planet members know how nice it was to meet some of you at the game, me and and my daughter had a great time and she loved meeting you too. She couldn't wait to get home and tell the wife about FirstDownElvis. He made her day the way he was so good to her. I did tell her to stay away from anyone that resembles in any way shape or form of that ENDelt dude :shake: And a huge thanks to the terrible R aider fan (RedNeckRaider) for saving our asses.

OldTownChief
12-27-2004, 10:51 AM
Also thank you beer me and nzooner for the brews.

RNR
12-28-2004, 02:55 AM
Any time! you seem like good people to me and my son. And who in their right mind would not help that little girl? You guys were in a pinch and she just made the best of it. Good to meet you and hope to see you again.

2bikemike
12-28-2004, 03:06 AM
Any time! you seem like good people to me and my son. And who in their right mind would not help that little girl? You guys were in a pinch and she just made the best of it. Good to meet you and hope to see you again.

RNR I love your Sig! :clap:

Fairplay
12-28-2004, 03:13 AM

Yeah, cool sig. You should keep it all year.

digi2fish
12-28-2004, 03:51 AM

yeh right, rep is on the way.

OldTownChief
12-28-2004, 01:27 PM
Hey RNR, What is your son's name on here? I know he told me but I forgot. He is a really good kid.

RNR
12-28-2004, 10:30 PM
Hey RNR, What is your son's name on here? I know he told me but I forgot. He is a really good kid.He goes by RaiderBorn but does not post often.

2bikemike
12-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Yeah, cool sig. You should keep it all year.

I think he should keep it longer than that. I think he should keep it until the Raiders beat the Chiefs. That could be a long time coming!

RNR
12-28-2004, 10:37 PM
I think he should keep it longer than that. I think he should keep it until the R-aiders beat the Chiefs. That could be a long time coming!
Pretty big talk about a team that won by one point at home against a team missing both corners two O-linemen, starting a fullback at tailback, and oh btw had only won 5 games this year! :)

2bikemike
12-28-2004, 10:43 PM
Pretty big talk about a team that won by one point at home against a team missing both corners two O-linemen, starting a fullback at tailback, and oh btw had only won 5 games this year! :)

Oh don't confuse the issue we suck! I don't think we even have starting corners. (at least if you stuck them on any other team in the league)And we were on our 3rd string RB.

But yeah we suck its just there is always someone who sucks more. BTW you do know you are not the worst team in the Bay area right?

RNR
12-28-2004, 10:49 PM
BTW you do know you are not the worst team in the Bay area right?Yeah we get beat all year and then the 69ers beat us in the draft :shake:

2bikemike
12-28-2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah we get beat all year and then the 69ers beat us in the draft :shake:

Yeah it looks like they will get the 1st pick and you guys should end up around 10th. While we will end up around 18th.

2bikemike
12-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Oh BTW RNR the Chargers might even get to pick before you guys and us and they fugging won the div.

RNR
12-28-2004, 11:11 PM
Oh BTW RNR the Chargers might even get to pick before you guys and us and they fugging won the div.They made off like the mob on that Manning trade! The only problem they have is keeping Brees and having stupid money tied at one position. There are much worse problems to have, see the teams we root for :shake:

Nzoner
12-28-2004, 11:17 PM
Also thank you beer me and nzooner for the brews.

You're welcome,good to meet you.