PDA

View Full Version : I'm just wondering....

bobbything
12-28-2004, 11:01 AM
...of everyone who's been to a Rams game, did you actually have fun there? I can't seem to have fun at any sporting event where I can hear myself fart over the crowd noise.

badgirl
12-28-2004, 11:16 AM
...of everyone who's been to a Rams game, did you actually have fun there? I can't seem to have fun at any sporting event where I can hear myself fart over the crowd noise.
Seems if you COULD hear yourself fart, you wouldn't be having any fun, what would it be like to be at a football game that everyone was so quiet, you could hear yourself fart. That would be no fun for me :rolleyes: :shake: :p

Phobia
12-28-2004, 11:59 AM

It depends on if anybody else heard the fart.

If the fart garnered a disgusted reaction from somebody, that would be a lot of fun - at least for me.

badgirl
12-28-2004, 12:02 PM

If the fart garnered a disgusted reaction from somebody, that would be a lot of fun - at least for me.
yea I suppose if the fart smelled soooo bad people in the general vacinity could smell it on a windy day, that would indeed be funny. :thumb: :)

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2004, 12:05 PM

If the fart garnered a disgusted reaction from somebody, that would be a lot of fun - at least for me.I beam with pride if I can clear out a room...
:D

Skip Towne
12-28-2004, 12:05 PM

You're warped.

stumppy
12-28-2004, 12:20 PM
yea I suppose if the fart smelled soooo bad people in the general vacinity could smell it on a windy day, that would indeed be funny. :thumb: :)

And you were blaming the dogs.:hmmm:

Deberg_1990
12-28-2004, 12:24 PM
Do they still fire that cannon off inside the dome there whenever they score a TD? I remember when i used to live in St Louie in the late 1990's....It was like Vermeil's 2nd year there or so, and I remember listening to the call in radio shows blasting Vermeil and his team. This one guy called up and asked Vermeil if he could get them to stop fireing off that Stupid cannon! It was hilarious.

badgirl
12-28-2004, 12:28 PM
And you were blaming the dogs.:hmmm:
I wasn't talking about me sweetie. :rolleyes: I meant Phobia, if Phobia farted or you for that matter :)

stumppy
12-28-2004, 12:30 PM
I wasn't talking about me sweetie. :rolleyes: I meant Phobia, if Phobia farted or you for that matter :)

Uh huh.....let the back peddeling begin.:p:D

badgirl
12-28-2004, 12:33 PM
Uh huh.....let the back peddeling begin.:p:D
Remember....I will be home today :harumph: walk softly baby, walk softly :p

shaneo69
12-28-2004, 01:51 PM
I live in St. Louis, but I don't think I've been to a regular season game at the dome since the Chiefs last played there in '97 or '98. The Chiefs won, so yeah, I had a good time.