PDA

View Full Version : Hey Phil

DenverChief
12-30-2004, 12:26 AM
?

Phobia
12-30-2004, 12:29 AM
Not tonight, sweetie. I have a splitting headache.

Mr. Kotter
12-30-2004, 12:31 AM

Quit lyin'; you're sore from Anton earlier....

Don't believe him, Jason. :shake:

David.
12-30-2004, 12:49 AM
so...what's goin on fellas? this looks like a good thread. Plus I'm bored. Haven't been around here much in like..2 weeks. 56k and all. How have things been?

sorry, I don't feel like making a new thread. And this is obviously not going anywhere.

Jenson71
12-30-2004, 12:51 AM
I was booooorn by the river
In a little tent

David.
12-30-2004, 12:54 AM
you don't say?

Taco John
12-30-2004, 02:15 AM
Quit lyin'; you're sore from Anton earlier....

Don't believe him, Jason. :shake:

Phil is having sex with your alter egos now? :eek:

grandllama
12-30-2004, 02:37 AM

speaking of splitting things, did you ever get your revenge on a woman who lives (or used to live) in Houston?

Rausch
12-30-2004, 02:39 AM
speaking of splitting things, did you ever get your revenge on a woman who lives (or used to live) in Houston?

In a way, yes.

He married her...

grandllama
12-30-2004, 02:44 AM
In a way, yes.

He married her...

hehehe...

that was the whole inside joke at B5 after the Houston game.... ENDelt decided he was going to find a chick from Houston and f*ck her in the ass to get over the Texans beating us and Phil thought that would be a pretty good idea too ROFL

Fairplay
12-30-2004, 04:36 AM
Plus I'm bored. Haven't been around here much in like..2 weeks. 56k and all. How have things been?

56K? Poor soul. :shake:

morphius
12-30-2004, 07:53 AM
So a couple weeks ago I'm reading some articles on the wired web site and I see a rather odd article about a using cell phones as sex objects and some new attachments companies are using to make it "better". Well, abot 2/ f the way through the story I see the word Phildo, which appearnty is a new device being offered be one company. This post has no real purpose, other then now everytime I see the name Phil I think of the Phone Dildo and then have to think of something else quickly.

DenverChief
12-30-2004, 01:23 PM
So a couple weeks ago I'm reading some articles on the wired web site and I see a rather odd article about a using cell phones as sex objects and some new attachments companies are using to make it "better". Well, abot 2/ f the way through the story I see the word Phildo, which appearnty is a new device being offered be one company. This post has no real purpose, other then now everytime I see the name Phil I think of the Phone Dildo and then have to think of something else quickly.
ROFL

badgirl
12-30-2004, 01:55 PM
Does Phil have a cellphone dildo? Thats wierd, so how would you use it if its shaped like a cellphone? :hmmm:

go bo
12-30-2004, 02:27 PM
So a couple weeks ago I'm reading some articles on the wired web site and I see a rather odd article about a using cell phones as sex objects and some new attachments companies are using to make it "better". Well, abot 2/ f the way through the story I see the word Phildo, which appearnty is a new device being offered be one company. This post has no real purpose, other then now everytime I see the name Phil I think of the Phone Dildo and then have to think of something else quickly.damn! now i've gone and snorted my coffee again...

no more coffee...

StcChief
12-30-2004, 02:38 PM
Works as attachment like the vibrating battery ROFL

Lzen
12-30-2004, 02:41 PM

Rep. ROFL I'm in tears laughing so hard.

Lzen
12-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Does Phil have a cellphone dildo? Thats wierd, so how would you use it if its shaped like a cellphone? :hmmm:

So tell me. Are you really this clueless or is it just an act? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
12-30-2004, 02:43 PM
Phil is having sex with your alter egos now? :eek:

Having sex...nah; he's just a recepticle for Anton's love juices... ROFL

:spock:

:eek:

:Lin:

Damn, it's bad....when you gross yourself out.... :shake:

David.
12-30-2004, 02:52 PM
56K? Poor soul. :shake:

I used to not mind it, but after going to college and having hi speed. This....is.....sooooo....slooooooooowwww.