PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL My Head is Freaking Killing Me thread!

Bowser
01-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Who here said they would not drink/get drunk last night, and are paying for it with a hangover today?

Cannibal
01-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Who here said they would not drink/get drunk last night, and are paying for it with a hangover today?

Drink a lot of water, eat some food and take a couple of asperin.

The food and water helps me more than anything though.

Bowser
01-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Drink a lot of water, eat some food and take a couple of asperin.

The food and water helps me more than anything though.

I'm trying, but the water still tastes like beer/frozen margaritas/jello shots. Food will sound better in about an hour or so. :shake:

gblowfish
GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOORNING!!!!!!!!! :p

Bowser

Ow.

RedNFeisty
01-01-2005, 11:13 AM
Hehehe, see what getting sloshed will do to you!! Did you at least have a great time and maybe get a little!?!

PssvAggrssvDck
Ah, Ice Water.

Feeling great, here.

Mr. Laz
shhhhhhhhh http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/shhh.gifhttp://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/shhh.gif

http://www.rogotworld.com/forums/html/emoticons/tired.gif

Bowser
01-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Hehehe, see what getting sloshed will do to you!! Did you at least have a great time and maybe get a little!?!

Oh yeah, it was a great time! And I got more than a little! ;)

Drunk, that is.

4th and Long
01-01-2005, 11:27 AM
the water still tastes like beer/frozen margaritas/jello shots.
Jell-O shots?

Listen ... brutha' ... real men don't do Jell-O shots, or fruity drinks or fru-fru crap. You have disappointed me in a big way. Please check your johnson at the door.

:D

Bowser
01-01-2005, 11:31 AM
Jell-O shots?

Listen ... brutha' ... real men don't do Jell-O shots, or fruity drinks or fru-fru crap. You have disappointed me in a big way. Please check your johnson at the door.

What's this? A testosterone check by 4th? Where's that sign of Hell freezing over when you need it?

I'll let you get back to your Hamms beer now, Mr. Bunyon.

:p

chiefs4me
01-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Take a long hot shower and eat some toast to soak up the booze,,I don't know hwy they call it bubbly,,I sure don't feel bubbly this am.

chiefs4me
01-01-2005, 11:56 AM

oh you are just to dam happy and loud for a sat morning.

Nzoner
01-01-2005, 11:56 AM
I just got up and can't find the damn aspirin and the mrs was so good to me last night I don't want to go rummaging through the bathroom looking for them and wake her,and no she didn't pass out in the tub,we made it to bed before that happened :D

Ice water will have to do for now.

NewChief
01-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Take some Emergen-C. It's a surefire hangover cure.

I drank a ton on the 30th instead of the 31st. Took an Emergen-C and felt fine within 30 minutes.

You've gotta try this stuff to believe it.
http://www.performancenutritionals.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ALA000&source=google

stumppy
01-01-2005, 12:23 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR

I feel fine. Of course, I didn't drink last night.

I think the hangover of Jan. 1, 2001 instilled a fear in me that still clouds my drinking ability.:D
I brought one GOOD bootle of Asti, my friend brought 8 bottles of cheap chapagne. :Lin:

Skip Towne
01-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Hello

ChiefsFire
01-01-2005, 12:37 PM
I just got up and can't find the damn aspirin and the mrs was so good to me last night I don't want to go rummaging through the bathroom looking for them and wake her,and no she didn't pass out in the tub,we made it to bed before that happened :D

Ice water will have to do for now.

did she pass out before or after you sealed the deal??? :thumb:

Nzoner
01-01-2005, 12:46 PM

Heh,seeing that I'm not into Cold Ethyl and I used the word good I'll let you figure it out.

chiefs4me
01-01-2005, 12:52 PM

you're a naughty boy for asking.;)

teedubya
01-01-2005, 01:12 PM
i drank shitloads of Crown Royal and Water... no hangover at all.... everytime I drink Crown and Water... never a hangover. Its a great modern day secret.

chiefs4me
01-01-2005, 01:20 PM
my other half drinks the shit out of crown,,but he mixes it with coca cola.

alanm
01-01-2005, 01:20 PM
i drank shitloads of Crown Royal and Water... no hangover at all.... everytime I drink Crown and Water... never a hangover. Its a great modern day secret.Yeah good booze never lets you down vs stump water with alcohol. :thumb:

Mr. Laz
01-01-2005, 01:22 PM
:doh!:

R&GHomer
01-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Water, Water, and more Water will have that hangover gone in no time. Of course you could allways just start drinking again.

chiefs4me
01-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Water, Water, and more Water will have that hangover gone in no time. Of course you could allways just start drinking again.

easy does it on the water,,to much and you will be puking.:thumb:

4th and Long
01-01-2005, 01:44 PM
easy does it on the water,,to much and you will be peeing.:thumb:
I fixed your post for you.

Bwana
01-01-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm getting to old for that chit. If I were to tie one on now, I would have a head like a bastard rat for two days. I had two beers and two blasts of wine and called it good.

4th and Long
01-01-2005, 01:58 PM
I'm getting to old for that chit. If I were to tie one on now, I would have a head like a bastard rat for two days. I had two beers and two blasts of wine and called it good.
I thought maybe you might have had a Bwana Daiquiri.

Bowser
01-01-2005, 02:00 PM
I thought maybe you might have had a Bwana Daiquiri.

:hmmm:

:doh!: :doh!:

:shake:

4th and Long
01-01-2005, 02:02 PM
:hmmm:

:doh!: :doh!:

:shake:
Oh shut up. At least he had a manly drink and not some fru-fru Jell-O shots, like someone else I know.

Bowser
01-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Oh shut up. At least he had a manly drink and not some fru-fru Jell-O shots, like someone else I know.

I'm pretty sure this person you know wouldn't drink these pussified drinks, if he weren't already shitfaced. Just a guess.

:thumb:

4th and Long
01-01-2005, 02:05 PM
I'm pretty sure this person you know wouldn't drink these pussified drinks, if he weren't already shitfaced. Just a guess.

:thumb:
I'll buy that excuse. :thumb:

go bo
01-01-2005, 03:45 PM
I'll buy that excuse. :thumb:you're too easy... :p :p :p

4th and Long
01-01-2005, 05:00 PM
you're too easy... :p :p :p
Like you're the first one to ever tell me that? Pssshhh ... puuuhleeease

FloridaChief
01-01-2005, 05:12 PM
i drank shitloads of Crown Royal and Water... no hangover at all.... everytime I drink Crown and Water... never a hangover. Its a great modern day secret.

Now see here!!--HERE is a man of great taste and refinement. Ali, you obviously learned the secret I discovered years ago. Crown Royal does not cause hangovers, even when consumed in massive amounts. I don't know why and I don't know how, but it's absolutely true.

If want to drink, and you want to drink ALOT, CR is the beverage of choice...

chiefs4me
01-01-2005, 05:38 PM
I fixed your post for you.

ah,,I didn't know it need fixin. :)

Bowser
01-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Now see here!!--HERE is a man of great taste and refinement. Ali, you obviously learned the secret I discovered years ago. Crown Royal does not cause hangovers, even when consumed in massive amounts. I don't know why and I don't know how, but it's absolutely true.

Where the hell was this advice about 19 hours ago?

teedubya
01-01-2005, 07:54 PM

yeah, but Crown and Coke will produce headaches... hard to understand. But Crown, yum... I want a large Crown Royal bag Quilt someday.

Rock on.

FloridaChief
01-01-2005, 07:58 PM
yeah, but Crown and Coke will produce headaches

Pfftt...not on me, they don't. Crown & Diet Coke is my staple. No headaches, ever...

gblowfish
01-01-2005, 10:28 PM

If want to drink, and you want to drink ALOT, CR is the beverage of choice...I only drink hard liquor a few times a year, and when I do it's Crown Royal. Very good with a little water and lime, or with Ginger Ale. When I was doing blues music we drank lots and lots of it...we call it "blues fluid" because it comes in a blue bag. And it won't crush your skull the next morning like Jim Beam or Wild Turkey.

teedubya
01-02-2005, 12:03 AM
i wish everyone would send me their crown royal bags... so my mom/wife can knit me a crown royal quilt

Skip Towne
01-02-2005, 12:12 AM
i wish everyone would send me their crown royal bags... so my mom/wife can knit me a crown royal quilt
Contact Chiefs4me. She says she has lots of those bags.

PssvAggrssvDck
01-02-2005, 12:14 AM
Pfftt...not on me, they don't. Crown & Diet Coke is my staple. No headaches, ever...

Gonna have to try it on my "non-Ice Water" nights.

go bo
01-02-2005, 01:39 AM
Gonna have to try it on my "non-Ice Water" nights.man, this duck guy sure gets around...

teedubya
01-02-2005, 02:10 AM
Contact Chiefs4me. She says she has lots of those bags.

sweet. i start a thread with 3 commas... she will come running.