PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY F**KING NEW YEAR!

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-01-2005, 05:22 PM
I'm on call this weekend....which means I'm get to run to the radio station and fix any technical problems that occur...because it would be too much to make the mother-f**cking engineer be the one responsible for that which is his job. I was even nice enough to switch weekends with another guy here so he could spend uninterupted time with his brother from out of town. I figured it was no big deal anyway since it has been a few months since we even had any technical problems on either of the stations in our building.

So how many f**king times has the mother-f**cking pager gone off? How about 5! Three times yesterday...twice while we were entertaining at out house last night.....and twice tonight..... while I was on my to a friends house for a get together. Guess who's not going to the party now because the piece of shit mother-f**cking computer on our piece of shit mother-f**king country sister station WHICH I DON'T EVEN WORK ON can't seem to follow the same f**king commands it's been following for the past several months! I get to baby-sit it for a while now to make sure the problems "have passed" which I'm sure they will until I F**KING LEAVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I don't even get paid for this?!!!!!!!!!!

:cuss:

FloridaChief
01-01-2005, 05:25 PM
You're quite the lucky man...

POPpystar
01-01-2005, 05:34 PM
If it helps... we are not happy either. It puts the whole family out. Besides, when Vannie found out, she went crying to her room.... same as your little one when we got out of the truck. We are very sorry.

Bowser
01-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Happy New Year!

:thumb:

Skip Towne
01-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Stop. Please stop. You're breaking my heart. Who do you think you are? Frazod?

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Stop. Please stop. You're breaking my heart. Who do you think you are? Frazod?
kiss my ass homo.

Bowser
01-01-2005, 05:53 PM
kiss my ass homo.

I can see beer me going from his deep and cheery radio voice, to the laptop to type "kiss my ass homo". That's kinda funny. :D

POPpystar
01-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Can't wait for you to get home.....

I'll have the beer iced and the hot tub hot!!!!!!

Skip Towne
01-01-2005, 05:56 PM
kiss my ass homo.
Sorry, it looks too much like your face, lard ass.

morphius
01-01-2005, 05:59 PM
As a sys admin, I really have no sympathy for you.

bringbackmarty
01-01-2005, 06:02 PM
My new years has been bad too. Got off my new years gig only to find the the causway bridge here in no closed to fog. Sat in a line until 3 am and then it took over an hour to get home. Overslept my kids flight back to kc thanks to my wife not setting her alarm. Babay momma is really pissed now. Broke the baking dish that dinner was in sending glass all over the dinner I spent an hour fixing. Happy fvcking new year!

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Sorry, it looks too much like your face, lard ass.
I want to thank you skippy....you've made me realize that things aren't so bad. After all, I could wake up every morning and be the same kind of flaming, puss-infested anal fisure that you are. I'd probably just kill myself if things were that bad.

Dr. Johnny Fever
01-01-2005, 06:04 PM

You rock.

:thumb:

Skip Towne
01-01-2005, 06:08 PM
I want to thank you skippy....you've made me realize that things aren't so bad. After all, I could wake up every morning and be the same kind of flaming, puss-infested anal fisure that you are. I'd probably just kill myself if things were that bad.
I'm glad I could elevate your mood fatso. Why don't they get some high school kid to do that job? Do me a favor and stick out your arm so I can tell if you're walking or rolling. (Psst, dropout, it's spelled fissure)

4th and Long
01-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Oh come on now, ... tell us how you really feel. ROFL

bricks
01-01-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm on call this weekend....which means I'm get to run to the radio station and fix any technical problems that occur...because it would be too much to make the mother-f**cking engineer be the one responsible for that which is his job. I was even nice enough to switch weekends with another guy here so he could spend uninterupted time with his brother from out of town. I figured it was no big deal anyway since it has been a few months since we even had any technical problems on either of the stations in our building.

So how many f**king times has the mother-f**cking pager gone off? How about 5! Three times yesterday...twice while we were entertaining at out house last night.....and twice tonight..... while I was on my to a friends house for a get together. Guess who's not going to the party now because the piece of shit mother-f**cking computer on our piece of shit mother-f**king country sister station WHICH I DON'T EVEN WORK ON can't seem to follow the same f**king commands it's been following for the past several months! I get to baby-sit it for a while now to make sure the problems "have passed" which I'm sure they will until I F**KING LEAVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I don't even get paid for this?!!!!!!!!!!

:cuss:

Let it all out man. Let it all out. I'd be pissed too. You have to clean up the crap from other people's work? ridiculous. dog f*ckers are a disease in the real world. And the nice guys get f*cked in the a** for it.
I'm sure it's not going to sit well with you the next time you see that engineer.
Happy New year. :toast:

WilliamTheIrish
01-01-2005, 09:18 PM

I'm glad I could elevate your mood fatso. Why don't they get some high school kid to do that job? Do me a favor and stick out your arm so I can tell if you're walking or rolling. (Psst, dropout, it's spelled fissure)

Nice catch.

Also it's 'pus' filled.

You should be more fastidious. Like a teacher.

stevieray
01-01-2005, 09:50 PM

Cool! Elvis loves the hot tub.

chiefs4me
01-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Sorry to hear what a rotten New Year you all are having. :( Hope it gets better. Of course it's only the first day but mine is starting off great. :thumb: